Print thread view
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM BOOK CLUB | Batman Comics & Other Publications
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author RE: Who doesn't follow the comics?
FlaBat

Webmaster

Posted on 17-08-2010 12:04
I stopped collecting the comic books years ago. I do pick up a Trade Paperback or Graphic Novel from time to time, but that’s about it.

Razhwurz

Admin

Posted on 17-08-2010 14:02
I may be getting back into comic books thanks to my local Library. It has a graphic novels section with all sorts of books I wasn't interested in enough to actually buy, but since they're free I've started picking them up and reading them.

Particularly, I've just started working on getting myself up to speed with Batman continuity. I'm currently reading Batman & Son, which I'm enjoying more than I thought I would.

So hopefully, if I can get a disposable income, I will start picking comic books up from the local comic shop more often.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
DiscowingCanon84

Posted on 24-08-2010 15:50
Even Though i don't follow the comics i do sometimes check out the DC site. I know this is probably something obvious but We are gonna get bruce back to the present in November . That seems cool. And since i am by far the least knowledgeable person about batman on this site can someone explain what all the different batman titles are about. It confuses me i knew about Batman and Detective comics that's about it. So a PM would help.
Edited by DiscowingCanon84 on 24-08-2010 16:49
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2