Print thread view
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Meet & Greet
Author Hello everyone
Batmanfan80

Posted on 29-09-2010 19:25
Hello everyone, I am new to the site, my name is Erik and I am from Minnesota, I am a huge Batman fan and love this site so far. I am trying to make a cool signature for my profile like a lot of you have, but can't seem to figure it out. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate the help. Thanks, and looking forward to chatting with you all.Smile
disneyfan19 ChicagoBlackhawksFan88@hotmail.com Jethrolovesdisney1980 Send Private Message
Author RE: Hello everyone
Erin Cobblepot

Posted on 29-09-2010 21:11
Hi Erik! Welcome to the site!! Glad to have you aboard!!! X)

Hello Gotham. I'm Erin. Ozzy Cobblepot's Biggest Fan. Love you Pengy!

Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought we'd get this far.
Betcha never, never ever, betcha never thought you'd touch my heart.
Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought I'd surrender.
Betcha never thought you'd ever get with me.
I betcha never thought of that.
FlaBat

Webmaster

Posted on 30-09-2010 07:26
Hello Erik

Welcome to BatmanYTB I look forward to posting with you in our threads. As far as the Signature goes you cam use any graphic program (i.e. PhotoShop, Paint) you like to create one, same goes for your Avatar.

I use PictureTrail and have them saved there. I also use PictureTrail to store all the pictures I post. You can use any similar website to do this, some sites are even free for only hosting a few pictures.

Avatars cannot be any larger than 100X100 or it won't show up. .jpg and .gif should both work.

Signatures cannot be any larger than 500X150. Any larger just takes up Bandwith. If you have an animated Signature, please only one, and it must be small.

We are pretty fair when it comes to this. Sometimes a little bigger is ok, but please, contact one of the ADMINS if you have any questions.

Razhwurz

Admin

Posted on 30-09-2010 21:21
Hey man, welcome to the site!

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath