Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | All Other DCU Animated Shows

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Great The Batman/Brave And The Bold News - Posted on 27-03-2008 17:29
User Avatar robinboy7
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I posted this on Toon Zone so I thought I would post this here to.

This is from a writer from The Batman. And thanks to Legions Of Gotham for the news

"The Batman wasn't cancelled, it was the Kids WB network that was "cancelled" -- The Batman is continuing onward as The Brave and The Bold and switching to the Cartoon Network. It will feature the same designs, voices, etc. It's simply Batman doing superhero match-ups somewhat like some of Season five."

"My point in writing here is to offer what I do know about the upcoming Brave and The Bold version of Batman. It will be airing on the Cartoon Network in the late fall. There is a 26 episode commitment at this point. As you know or expect, it will be a Batman-based superhero match-up show. But The plan is NOT to use the same old superheroes. For instance, one of the first match-ups will be Batman and Blue Beetle. Robin and Batgirl are not expected to figure in the show. It's being story edited by Michael Jelenic who was in charge of the writing on Season 4 of The Batman."

"The match-ups will be different. Not the same old Justice League members. As I said before, the match-up focus will be on less known figures such as Blue Beetle. This is all in the planning stages, but there's always a chance that the Cartoon Network could get nervous and demand more familiar superheroes show up. We'll see..."

Source:[url] http://legionsofg...635&page=2[/url]
Enjoy!

"Somebody's got to help him. Might as well be me."
Dick Grayson-Robin year one
RE: Great The Batman/Brave And The Bold News - Posted on 27-03-2008 17:40
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

We already have a Brave & Bold thread, but this is purly a rumor and until we post it here, should be considered unlikley.

And The Batman WAS cancelled. Just because 4Kids are taking over doesn't mean that that all Kids WB shows are canclled. We were lucky enough to get a 5th season.

http://batmanytb.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=11&thread_id=2824

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.