Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | All Other DCU Animated Shows

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Animated Conan O'Brien w/ Figure - Posted on 16-01-2011 22:05
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

For those of you who watch Conan on TBS, you may remember a recent episode where he visited WB's animation studios and guided Bruce Timm in drawing a superhero version of Conan. The design was nonsensical and ridiculous of course but they even made a full color illustration of the character. CLICK HERE to watch the segment.

But it didn't end there. Recently a custom figure, with a fully designed blister card, was created by Paul Pape using a JLU body. It's incredibly well designed and hilarious simply for the fact that someone took the time to make it. CLICK HERE to check out all the photos of this great piece.

The figure was mailed to Conan's team a few days ago, and it would surprise me if they didn't show it on the air. I'll have to check my DVR.

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Animated Conan O'Brien w/ Figure - Posted on 17-01-2011 10:31
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

The guys at WB also animated his character into a little short using footage from Young Justice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ag9TLocFF4

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.