Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Batman Begins, Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 52 of 52 << < 49 50 51 52
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 08-12-2008 18:31
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Hey detective idk about ur cvs but mine said they were gonna have the two disc edition.

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 08-12-2008 19:36
User Avatar Detective
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

boywonder93 wrote:
Hey detective idk about ur cvs but mine said they were gonna have the two disc edition.

Really now? Well that's good news. Hopefully mine will have it too. The reason I figured they might not have it is because they don't exactly carry a very large amount of DVDs. But I'll check tomorrow, hopefully.
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 15-12-2008 02:18
User Avatar matt the bat webb
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Im kinda dissapointed in the second disc. I really would have liked to see some deleted scenes or something other than behind the scenes and gotham tonight.

the greatest victorys are won with your mind, then your body
randommattwebb Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 15-12-2008 12:40
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The lack of deleted scenes was not really all that disappointing to me since I have read that Nolan really doesn't remove much from his movies. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get more than around a half hour of documentaries. I had already seen all of the Gotham Tonight episodes, so I pretty much watched the everything on the second disc in one night.

It would seem that they could have done something about the creation of the Joker and Two Face in the comics just to add some content. It would seem like everything we were given, aside from the Gotham Tonight episodes, would have fit on the first disc easily.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 15-12-2008 23:23
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i think a part of the reason why there was a lack of stuff cuz the second disc had a digital copy which i think should have been traded for some cooler stuff, and the movie was REALLY long. lol. i could have done without the imax scenes too.

but whatever, i have the movie. thats all that matters, haha.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 15-12-2008 23:53
User Avatar Mittens2317
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal 

Alternative takes woulda been a nice feature to replace the IMAX scenes on disc two. From the trailers, we all know that Nolan must've had a hard time deciding on which takes would make the final cut, so alternative scenes would've definitely gone down well with me.

THE KING IN YELLOW OL 4 ADMIN!!!
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 18-12-2008 20:18
User Avatar matt the bat webb
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I would have really just liked to have something other than the imax stuff...mabey we can get something after the film is re-released in theaters soon.

the greatest victorys are won with your mind, then your body
randommattwebb Send Private Message
Page 52 of 52 << < 49 50 51 52
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.