Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Batman Begins, Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 17 of 52 << < 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > >>
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 24-08-2007 12:49
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

in some interview i read, it said TDK will focus on his detective skills. and i think the leaked pictures speak for them selves. that bat-comp screams "world's greatest detective"

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 29-08-2007 19:47
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The Joker is up to his old tricks!

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=4207595

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 29-08-2007 22:57
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

wow, being a director must be so much fun. watching a building explode in person must be exciting and scary at the same time.

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 30-08-2007 14:31
User Avatar Dick G
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

theres new videos of the explosions are intense there so cool no cgi for the dark knightyes
Edited by Dick G on 30-08-2007 14:34
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 30-08-2007 15:40
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

There will still be CGI...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 30-08-2007 16:44
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Just not in uber-massive quantities.

They're going to use a little more CGI in this one than they did in the last.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 30-08-2007 18:54
User Avatar ShadowZ
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

Which is a good thing to keep the movie looking as real they can.
ShadowZero1927 Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 31-08-2007 01:41
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i think movies with super hero action are gonna have to have cgi no matter what...or else it would just be boring. maybe not boring, but not eye-catching like it should be.

when batman flew away before the train fell down in batman begins, it was cgi. that's why his eyes went white for like 1 second.

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 31-08-2007 21:25
User Avatar Superman
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

jokerI really dont have any problem with cgi, just when its really obvious or looks cartoony. joker4

Superman

The Man of Steel
The Man of Tomorrow
The Last Son of Krypton
Nlego23 http://www.supermanhomepage.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=21&thread_id=3192 Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 08-09-2007 23:35
User Avatar bat
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

do you think there will ever be a robin ?robin 3nightwing
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 08-09-2007 23:42
User Avatar The Riddler
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

honastly....i hope not, at least not the first 3 movies

Alfred- Why do we fall Sir?.........So we can
learn to pick ourselves up.

Bruce- You still havent givin up on me.

Alfred- Nevah!
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 08-09-2007 23:47
User Avatar bat
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

hi
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-09-2007 01:04
User Avatar The Riddler
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

hello there bat, as i said i think having robin would take away from the Batman that Nolan established in Begins and is continuing in TDK.

Alfred- Nevah!
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-09-2007 09:54
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

See.. I disagree, in TDK, Bruce is supose to be "Darker,' and so I assume in the third, even Darker, so I think Robin need to come in, at least at the end of three, in 4, he becomes Robin, withouth Bruces consit, much like The Batman, he find Zucco and he's about to kill him when Batman gets there and realizes how dark he's become.

In Batman 3, Dick should be 13/14 then by the time the 4th one comes along, he should be 15/16. I really think Robin would work in this series.

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-09-2007 12:20
User Avatar ShadowZ
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

From ign.com

SPOILERS

9/5/2007

According to a trusted source for CinemaBlend.com, "Word is that Heath Ledger [who plays The Joker in TDK] could be coming back in the next sequel which will have Two Face [played by Aaron Eckhart] as the main villain."

The site adds, the next Bat-film's rogue's gallery "could also include a certain female feline as well." Director Chris Nolan's take on Catwoman could prove intriguing, certainly more so than the cat-astrophe that was the Halle Berry starrer.

There have also been rumors about who will not be back for the next Bat-film. Recent reports have claimed that a funeral scene was shot for The Dark Knight. A photo of the deceased character is said to have been on top of the coffin.

Remember, we said this article contained SPOILERS so read on at your own risk ...

Although ComicBookResources.com initially claimed that the deceased character was Lucius Fox (played by Morgan Freeman), they are now reporting that the funeral was actually for GCPD Commissioner Loeb (Colin McFarlane). This would explain how Lt. Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) could rise through the ranks to become commissioner.

This would actually be in keeping with The Joker's first appearance in Batman #1, which Nolan has always said would be a big influence on The Dark Knight. As we pointed out last fall, The Joker's first victim in the issue's second story ("The Joker Returns"wink is Gotham Chief of Police Chalmers, whom he kills presumably because he'd been jailed. Chalmers is dispatched in a clever but ridiculous manner. Joker calls Chalmers and yells loud enough for the vibrations to trigger a poison dart concealed in the earpiece. Despite The Joker's public declarations that he will kill someone at a certain place and time, the police never seem to adequately safeguard the victim's surroundings. No wonder Gotham needs Batman.

9/6/2007

According to X-Realms, the scene was a "Memorial service with craploads of Gotham Police and Pedestrians in front of Chicago Board of Trades (around Adams & LaSalle). Commissioner Loeb is definitely being 'honored' today (AKA … it's HIS Memorial). Someone is giving a speech at the podium (I thought it was Lt. Gordan [sic] at first but now think it MIGHT be the Mayor). Speaker steps aside as a 21 Gun salute is given. On last round of gunshots, the Joker (disguised as Policeman on stage) rushes the speaker. Cops and bystanders scatter crazily. And they shot this over … and over … and over."

(The Joker appearing sans make-up and in a police uniform is a nod to Batman #1, which director Christopher Nolan has acknowledged is a major influence on the film.)

The site also posted grainy spy pics of Ledger in white shirt and black pants and tie, presumably part of his policeman uniform. His hair appears brown but tinted green and pulled back. "You can kinda see his scar (and it looks like no white makeup is on). Also, as he walked towards the stage, he did this weird hopping & stepping move … like a crazy person," X-Realms' scooper wrote.

In other Bat-news, The Liverpool Daily Post confirms online rumors that British actress Sarah Jayne Dunn (Hollyoaks) has joined The Dark Knight in an unspecified role.
ShadowZero1927 Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-09-2007 12:55
User Avatar The Riddler
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

Chris Said:
See.. I disagree, in TDK, Bruce is supose to be "Darker,' and so I assume in the third, even Darker, so I think Robin need to come in, at least at the end of three, in 4, he becomes Robin, withouth Bruces consit, much like The Batman, he find Zucco and he's about to kill him when Batman gets there and realizes how dark he's become.

In Batman 3, Dick should be 13/14 then by the time the 4th one comes along, he should be 15/16. I really think Robin would work in this series.

ah i see what you mean, that sounds pretty good, i just always have that image of the Batman and Robin movie, i dont want that to happen again, but the way you explain it sounds really cool. hmm soo would you have Dick's parents die at the end of the 3rd one?

Alfred- Nevah!
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-09-2007 13:05
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yea.. I would.. maybe the half way through the third one, they die, then Bruce Adopts Dick at the end..

Even Bale doesn't want Robin, but honestly, Robin can be just as dark, if not darker than Batman.

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-09-2007 13:58
User Avatar The Riddler
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

true true, Robin has the potetial to be darker. when u said "adopt" u dont mean as a son right?

Alfred- Nevah!
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-09-2007 14:44
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i think he should be adopted as a son. i dont think the ward thing would work now. it would just make bruce wyane look like a rapist or child molester.

RE: ShadowZ spoilers... - Posted on 10-09-2007 18:07
User Avatar inzo
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
Medal 

I can say one thing from what I
saw during my tour of duty as a
Gotham City Police Officer...

Holy Bat Spoiler!!!yes

inzo http://www.picturetrail.com Send Private Message
Page 17 of 52 << < 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > >>
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.