Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Batman Begins, Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 25-07-2008 15:49
User Avatar Detective
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Out of all the live action Batman films, which suit is your favorite? Mine (like probably many others) is the suit from The Dark Knight. I think it makes him look a bit thicker and...compact? than the Begins suit, which was my previous favorite. I just hope they don't change it again when and if the third Nolan movie comes out.
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 25-07-2008 17:15
User Avatar BornAgainBatman
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

If they do change it they will need a reason like they did in TDK.
I actually like the most of the suits except for the one with the nipples.
If i had to pick i would also go with the TDK.

ultraconvoy.com
godcomingsoon7 godcomingsoon7 myspace.com/andyakalife Send Private Message
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 13-01-2009 19:18
User Avatar jpharrah
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

i think my favorite suit is the one from Batman The Movie 89..... I prefer the old yellow and black symbol..... however I really wish his head could actually ya know... TURN haha anyways TDK is probably my second fav.
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 13-01-2009 20:02
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Agh!

It's a tie between Bale suit A or Bale suit B!

The way that the Begins suit was introduced progressively throughout the film and the fact that you knew nook and cranny in the suit was awesome. And aside from a genious introduction, it's IMO the closest to the comic books, particularly how it stretches across his muscles... I mean just look at this

On the other hand, TDK is what Batman would look like in real life; it's actually functional; and all the levels, layers, and creases give it so much dimension that you almost see a new detail every time you see it. Plus all the layers really make him look like a monster when he's in a shadow.

So it's tie I guess

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 13-01-2009 20:06
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 13-01-2009 21:40
User Avatar batwasp
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I have always liked the suit in "Batman Returns".There is something about the way it looks.It was really cool looking in the scene when he turned around as the penquin missiles where exploding around him.Second would be a toss up between "Batman Begins" and TDK suits.
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 14-01-2009 02:53
User Avatar Mittens2317
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal 

I'm with Raz. I prefer the comic-inspired look of the Begins suit, but I also like the realistic approach to the updated TDK suit n'all. Although the latter makes him look less ridiculous, I reckon the one from Begins is really perfect for that imposing symbol of Batman. It just looks more like one of the gargoyle statues dotted around Gotham, so has that extra fear factor that makes it more 'Batman' than the one from TDK.

THE KING IN YELLOW OL 4 ADMIN!!!
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 14-01-2009 12:35
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I'm sitting here trying to come up with reasons why I like one suit over the other. But in the end, it turns out that I can't really compare the Begins suit with The Dark Knight suit. Each of them has their own special quality.

The Begins costume was intimidating and a little truer to the comics. TDK has the functional aspect to it.

I guess I really can't favor one over the other. They're both equally good.

I can say I prefer them over the suits worn by Keaton, Kilmer, and Clooney.

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 14-01-2009 15:34
User Avatar Mittens2317
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal 

I reckon the Returns suit was better than the 89 one, but I preferred the variation on the logo from 89. The Forever suit was stylish (minus the nipples), and I also liked how they changed yellow to grey on the insignia in B&R. Again, couldn't stand the nipples.

THE KING IN YELLOW OL 4 ADMIN!!!
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 14-01-2009 17:08
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Yeah I agree that the tdk suit was realistic but I didn't like it that much because it was kind of gray looking... But my favorite suit would probably have to be the suit from Batman Begins.

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 16-01-2009 10:48
User Avatar Wisdom
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I have to agree with Razhwurz on the suits from Begins and dark knight. It would be nice to put the new neck from Dark Knight with the look from Begins.

Wisdom
RE: Favorite Batsuit - Posted on 16-01-2009 15:23
User Avatar The Red-Blue Blur
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

How dumb and obvious can a thread be! lol. TDK will always win, reminds me of those other threads compaing if TDK is better than BATMAN and everything. TDK wins again! That was a joke in the first sentence by the way. Smile

"Things are always going to get worst before they get better."

[Alfred Pennyworth]

http://timothymably.deviantart.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.