Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Batman Begins, Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 4 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 31-08-2006 18:36
User Avatar Azrael24
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

is that the dude from supernatural? i like the poison ivy and robin, but im not so sure about that harley
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 31-08-2006 19:33
User Avatar bluebeettle22
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

wich dude?
i like nightwing a lot

RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 31-08-2006 22:16
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

yes azrael it is,jared padalecki my #1 choice,and harley u nuts zoeey is harley

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 31-08-2006 22:59
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

the guy from phil of the future looks like a good robin to me.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 01-09-2006 11:27
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

too old for robin

RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 01-09-2006 17:04
User Avatar Batman2000
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

No Robin.

Falcone: "What the hell are you?"

Batman: "I'm Batman"

RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 02-09-2006 11:31
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

haha true that batman2000.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 04-09-2006 12:39
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

robin i doubt will be in any films but w.e wishful thinkinh,anyway she probably wont be in a fil either but here it is,alicia witt as batgirl

RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 10-09-2006 10:05
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

oh and bob hoskins for the penguin
http://www.comics..._id=21820

RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 01-10-2006 20:18
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

big bump!
i made a list of my castings:

My Casting Choices
Villains
Harley Quinn-Zooey Deschanel
Poison Ivy-Angelina Jolie
Catwoman-Scarlett Johasson
The Riddler-Hugh Laurie
Penguin-Bob Hoskins
Talia-Mia Maestro
Black Mask-Jake Gyllenhaal
Allies
Barbara Gordon/Oracle-Alexz Johnson
Nightwing/Dick Grayson-Jared Padalecki Renee Montoya-Rosario Dawson
i figured alicia witt was too old for batgirl so my new casting is alexz johnson(final destination 3),i really hope they just go straight to oracle,they can make her get shot later on,if any of you guys want,i will post pics

RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 01-10-2006 21:13
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

batboy99 Wrote:My Casting Choices
Villains
The Riddler-Hugh Laurie
Penguin-Bob Hoskins
Talia-Mia Maestro
Allies
i figured alicia witt was too old for batgirl so my new casting is alexz johnson(final destination 3),i really hope they just go straight to oracle,they can make her get shot later on,if any of you guys want,i will post pic

I don't agree on every thing, but Bob Hoskins would make a great Penguin, Rosario Dawson was my first pick for Montoya.

And batboy99, you're a freaking genious, I would have never thought of Hugh Laurie as the Riddler, but it would work so well. He's my favorite British comedian, and he has spoken some of my favorite Britcom quotes ever.

However some of you're choices... Puzzle me. Any actor in the Final Destination films should never be aloud to speak the name of a Batman character, let alone play one.

The only actress I can think of for Batgirl is Kerry Condon. Even though she's twenty three, she can convincingly play a younger role, like in Danny The Dog/Unleashed.

I think you should change you're Catwoman and Ivy choices. Scarlet Johanssen is to young for Catwoman, and Angelina Jolie is to old for Ivy.

The problem with casting actors for roles with destinctive looks is that you have to cats them for there looks and talent. To often I see people say "This actor is perfect for this character!" but the actor is a complete shmo with no talent, he just looks like te character.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 01-10-2006 21:20
User Avatar king zrz
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Falcone should return with Zsasz and Scarecrow.Ok this could be a possible situation in the movie (It is in a random order and is jsut an opinion): AS the batman is looking for the joker,at this point it will be a gangster in the mob obsessed with playing cards and leaving that as his trademark.Scarecrow and Zsasz are still on the loose.Falcone is cured from the fear gas but not completely.His family (who are introduced in this movie) bail him out.Rachel decides to travel to Chicago to work there.A new DA appears and his name is Harvey Dent.The batman tracks down "the joker" and some memebers of the gang at the ace chemical plant.The joker is dressed up as "the red hood'.The cops arrive before the batman does and there is a fiery shootout at the plant.A few members of the gang get shot dead,One cop is wounded.The red hood and 2 other gangsters start going up to the higher levels of the plant.The batman meeets them.He takes down both of them.the red hood gets scared so h pulls out a gun.batman kicks his arm and he loses his balance and falls into the vat of chemicals below.Batman has a horrified look on his face and blames himself entirey fo his "death".2 cops come up the stairs and batman leaves the plant.The next day, a news paper headline has reads " 2 men found dead with throats slashed".It seems that the men were arranged in lifelike positions and could not be told if they were dead at first sight.The police investigate this murder.

Ok I'm going to say thta this is part 1 of the plot and I will continue Part 2 later.Tell me what you think but please don't start bashing me.
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 01-10-2006 21:26
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

King Zrz, that has nothing to do with the casting of the second film, I recomend you find a thread disscusing the plot of the second film instead of one disscussing the actors who will apear in it.

R.I.P. Heath
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 02-10-2006 01:59
User Avatar king zrz
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Razhwurz wrote:
King Zrz, that has nothing to do with the casting of the second film, I recomend you find a thread disscusing the plot of the second film instead of one disscussing the actors who will apear in it.
Oh I'm sorry.I posted on the wrong thread by accident.I'm still really new around here.
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 02-10-2006 13:02
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

Razhwurz wrote:
batboy99 Wrote:My Casting Choices
Villains
The Riddler-Hugh Laurie
Penguin-Bob Hoskins
Talia-Mia Maestro
Allies
i figured alicia witt was too old for batgirl so my new casting is alexz johnson(final destination 3),i really hope they just go straight to oracle,they can make her get shot later on,if any of you guys want,i will post pic

I don't agree on every thing, but Bob Hoskins would make a great Penguin, Rosario Dawson was my first pick for Montoya.

And batboy99, you're a freaking genious, I would have never thought of Hugh Laurie as the Riddler, but it would work so well. He's my favorite British comedian, and he has spoken some of my favorite Britcom quotes ever.

However some of you're choices... Puzzle me. Any actor in the Final Destination films should never be aloud to speak the name of a Batman character, let alone play one.

The only actress I can think of for Batgirl is Kerry Condon. Even though she's twenty three, she can convincingly play a younger role, like in Danny The Dog/Unleashed.

I think you should change you're Catwoman and Ivy choices. Scarlet Johanssen is to young for Catwoman, and Angelina Jolie is to old for Ivy.

The problem with casting actors for roles with destinctive looks is that you have to cats them for there looks and talent. To often I see people say "This actor is perfect for this character!" but the actor is a complete shmo with no talent, he just looks like te character.
i dont care what you think your not changing my castings,i dont know what u think is good acting but scareltt and jolie are wonderful actresses,plus scarlett isnt to young,if she can be bales love in the presige then she can be his love in batman,plus youve been on my ass since god knows when and im sick of it so you know what?u have your opinions,i have mine

Edited by batboy99 on 02-10-2006 13:04
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 02-10-2006 15:56
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

I never doubted Scarlette Johanssen's acting abilities, I'm just mentioning that she's younger than Catwoman, but she'd make a great Ivy.

batboy99 Wrote: i dont know what u think is good acting

My idea of good acting is the ability to become a character, the ability to convince the viewers that you're the character and not an actor, tha ability to add somthing to the character that wasn't there in the script and the ability to portray a wide range of character styles.

When Angelina Jolie plays a character on set, that character only exists between the words "Action" and "Cut". When Jolie plays a character, she dosen't add anything to the role that isn't one of her traits; no manerisms and no speech patterns, everything she does when playing a role is somthing she would do in real life. And in every movie she's the dangerous but seductive woman with great talents and other assets, she never does anything out side of that range.

When Johnny Depp plays a character, it take him weeks to shed the traits he developed playing that character. When Depp plays a character he adds quirks, manerisms and speech patterns, he creates an interesting character. And if you watch multiple Depp movies you'll realize why I love him as an actor, he has no comfort zone; Watch two of his movies and you'll see to entirly differant characters.

Now I'm not saying Jolie is a bad actress, I'm just saying she's nothing special.

And when I was talking about bad actors, I was refering to the fact that you wanted someone from Final Destination, the movie series that has introduced me to the worst actors in human history.

And I was not aiming the previous rant at you entirely. I'm just tired of people being so stern about having a bad actor play a character because they look like them.

batboy99 Wrote: plus youve been on my ass since god knows when and im sick of it so you know what?

If you don't like hearing people commenting on your opinions, don't post them.

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 02-10-2006 16:03
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 02-10-2006 16:56
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

no i dont really care what ppl think,its you your always on my ass which ticks me off,i dont have a problem if you dont like my castings w.e thats fine but you can say so in a nicer way and you act like you can tell me what to do,you are probably a really nice person,maybe we got off on the wrong side of things??and the girl from FD3 isnt a bad actress actually,i admit they have some pretty bad ppl in there but she was one of the best,shes been in many shows too so shes good

Edited by batboy99 on 02-10-2006 16:57
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 02-10-2006 17:32
User Avatar real-dark-knight
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

batboy99 wrote:

The Riddler-Hugh Laurie

Batboy99 - Hugh Laurie as Riddler is a BRILLIANT idea!

Edited by real-dark-knight on 02-10-2006 17:42
Message Send Private Message
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 02-10-2006 19:06
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

batboy99 Wrote your always on my ass which ticks me off

Actually, you made a statement about how you think Jolie should play Ivy, I told you she didn't fit my idea of the role and then I told you why. Now you posted this list, and I told you what I liked and didn't like about it. I never made a personal attack against you.

batboy Wrote:if you dont like my castings w.e thats fine but you can say so in a nicer way and you act like you can tell me what to do

I never commanded you to change your mind, I just stated my opinion;

I Wrote: I think you should change you're Catwoman and Ivy choices.

Note, I said "I think you should", not "You should".

The problem with message boards is that it's hard to dissplay one's emotional state on a message; and since I am quite opinionated and speak my mind quite bluntly, people think I'm angry when I'm as calm as... A calm thing.

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 02-10-2006 21:51
RE: My ideal casting for the future movies!!! - Posted on 03-10-2006 13:10
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

real dark knight wrote:
batboy99 wrote:

The Riddler-Hugh Laurie

Batboy99 - Hugh Laurie as Riddler is a BRILLIANT idea!
thanksSmileeveryone knows who hugh is right?(guy from house)

Page 4 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

Awesome! Awesome! 100% [1 Vote]
Very Good Very Good 0% [No Votes]
Good Good 0% [No Votes]
Average Average 0% [No Votes]
Poor Poor 0% [No Votes]

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.