Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Action Figures & Dolls

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 13:17
User Avatar robinboy7
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I just moved awhile ago and i'm still puting up my collection. Anyway I went to a action figure shop and they had that huge Batman Forever batcave for $70. I have never seen it loose or anything and If any of you have it can post some pics or just tell me if it's worth my $70. I'm starting to collect Batman Movie figures because those were the first figures I was exposed to so just wanted to get some info.

"Somebody's got to help him. Might as well be me."
Dick Grayson-Robin year one
RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 13:36
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

First.. Please learn where to put posts.. this ins't the first time I've moved your threads to the right section..

Second, you're a member of the Largest Batman site on the net, we've got the most detailed Figure section anywhere..

http://batmanytb.com/actionfiguresanddolls/actionfigures/movies/batmanforever/vehicles/bfbatcave.jpg

As for lose images, honestly, I've not been able to find any.. but we do have the instructions..

http://batmanytb.com/actionfiguresanddolls/actionfigures/movies/batmanforever/vehicles/BatmanForeverBatcave.pdf

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 13:55
User Avatar robinboy7
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

sorry. When I post the thread it goes to somthing that has nothing to do with what I posted and don't know how to move it. Thanks for the pic of the box but I saw that on here already but thanks anyway. And thanks for the instructions. I should have said is it worth buying and not is it worth $70. Agian I'm sorry.

"Somebody's got to help him. Might as well be me."
Dick Grayson-Robin year one
RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 14:03
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

robinboy7 wrote:
sorry. When I post the thread it goes to somthing that has nothing to do with what I posted and don't know how to move it. Thanks for the pic of the box but I saw that on here already but thanks anyway. And thanks for the instructions. I should have said is it worth buying and not is it worth $70. Agian I'm sorry.

Hey man, all you have to do is go to the forum, go to the section you want to post and then click new thread. The thread list at the home page is just the most recent threads, the link to the full forum is at the top of the screen. on the grey bar that says the date, look to the left of it, right after search there should be a link that says "Forum".

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 03-02-2008 14:48
RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 14:07
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

It was like 50 dollars when it first came out.. I almost bought one a few years ago for 100.. so 70, I would say is a good buy. It was a rare playset, it was only made for the Forever line as well.. so I say get it..

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 14:50
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Hey Chris, that PDF's cool, do we have more? And where do we access them?

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 23:05
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Mine is still bagged up, but here is what it looked like when it was on display with my Batman Forever figures and other collectibles 5 years ago.

It’s the biggest Batcave playset ever produced and unlike the Wayne Manor / Batcave playset it was never reused again. I would say get one if you can get one, and have the room for it. It’s over 3 feet long and as you can see it does not fit on the sofa table I bought specifically for it.

RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 03-02-2008 23:22
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

robinboy7 wrote:

You are probably clicking the New Thread button in an existing Thread post rather that click on it in the Forum Board that it would apply too. Not a big deal, just watch what you are doing.

RE: Batman Forever Batcave - Posted on 04-02-2008 00:46
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Razhwurz wrote:
Hey Chris, that PDF's cool, do we have more? And where do we access them?

I do have more and once I get all of them uploaded and added in, I'll let you know. Just another feature to the already detailed archive big grin

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.