Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Action Figures & Dolls

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 21-02-2008 18:21
User Avatar sakuraxchan
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hi!!

I can´t find the 1990 "the dark knight collection" action figures TV commercial.sad

But not the youtube one....

In the missing commercial, joker scapers with money and batman/ wayne follow him in his batcycle.

Anyone remember that commercial??
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 21-02-2008 19:01
User Avatar BornAgainBatman
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

I dont but sure like to see it.

ultraconvoy.com
godcomingsoon7 godcomingsoon7 myspace.com/andyakalife Send Private Message
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 22-02-2008 00:39
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

Sakuraxchan, that particular commercial was on YouTube and included on my Favorites. But I just looked now and that user's account, LegendaryCorndog, is closed. I should probably keeping saving them onto my hard drive as FLVs whenever I find a new Batman ad.

As far as I know, there are three Dark Knight Collection TV commercials: Crime Attack Batman/Sky Escape Joker, Tech Shield Batman/Sky Escape Joker, and Quick Chance Bruce Wayne/Sky Escape Joker; although, I've been told of one that focuses on the roleplaying toys.

I've actually gone through tons of my old VHS tapes and found several Batman action figure/toy commercials, including Tech Shield Batman/Sky Escape Joker spot. I'm in a slow, frustrating process of getting them on BYTB for everyone to download.

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 22-02-2008 12:25
User Avatar BornAgainBatman
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

you the man Cale!

ultraconvoy.com
godcomingsoon7 godcomingsoon7 myspace.com/andyakalife Send Private Message
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 22-02-2008 19:15
User Avatar sakuraxchan
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Thanks!! Smile

I remember that is the "Quick Chance Bruce Wayne/Sky Escape Joker" one...and in the end, Joker is defeated and Batmansays something like "joker, you´re defeated!!"wink
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 21-08-2008 10:42
User Avatar tomstoyz
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

Seeing all three would be very cool. I think I have only seen one on YouTube.

Please visit the NEW BAT-BLOG!
http://www.bat-blog.com
http://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/ Send Private Message
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 21-08-2008 13:29
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

I recently checked YouTube for Batman figure commercials and was delighted to see that a lot of new ones have been added, including ones for Legends of Batman, Batman Returns, Batman & Robin, Batman: TAS, and others. Most of them are poor quality, but just being able to see them again after all these years is priceless.

Chris and I are trying to get them all saved in case YouTube users remove them or have their accounts terminated. And like I said, I have several Batman toy commercials on VHS that I fully plan on putting on BYTB in time.

RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 29-09-2008 22:07
User Avatar sakuraxchan
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Caleson, I really hope that you will find that bruce/batman commercial from tdk coll. 1990....

and...by the way..some huge batcave from batman forever commercial exists??
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 02-10-2008 00:58
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

sakuraxchan wrote:
Caleson, I really hope that you will find that bruce/batman commercial from tdk coll. 1990....

and...by the way..some huge batcave from batman forever commercial exists??
I think you're chances of finding the Bruce Wayne DKC commercial are as good as mine. Keep an eye close to YouTube; it was on there at one time and hopefully will be back through another user. I'm pretty sure I've looked through all of my VHS tapes and, for TDKC, I only have the Sky Escape Joker/Tech Shield Batman commercial - a 'Holy Grail' of my childhood nostalgia.

I did once find a guy selling VHS tapes of toy commercials, one of which included TDKC. He told me that three DKC ads exist, but when I asked specifically which one was on the tape, he said he didn't know and refused to check for me. Plus, the tapes were about $20 and his rudeness put me off too much.

I've also spoken with the owner of blastfromthepasttv.com and he, too, is interested in finding old TV commercials. I'm going to trade some footage with him when I get it converted.

I don't recall a Batman Forever Batcave commercial, but I've watched some ads on YouTube that I don't recall from being a kid. So it's possible that one exists. As I said, keep an out on YouTube and any other major video uploading community sites. I just checked the site now and notice both new commercials and that older ones are now gone from the site. Chris and I are trying to save all of these to preserve them online.

RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 25-10-2009 18:23
User Avatar sakuraxchan
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hi!!

I can`t find the quick change bruce wayne/batman and the jocker commercial for the dark knight collection!!mad

please, if any of you have it, put it here!!
RE: lost batman 1989 toys commercial - Posted on 25-02-2010 18:23
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I think these are all the commercials that Kenner produced. I know it's a little late, but I hope whoever is interested in these enjoys this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKaI1jGIeyM
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.