Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Action Figures & Dolls

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

I need help Identifying some Batman Figs - Posted on 30-03-2009 16:08
User Avatar Darth Trader
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hello! I am new to Batman Fig Collecting. Actually, I am not really a big collector of Batman stuff. (I mostly collect Transformers) However, in my Treasure hunting missions, I've come across a few Batman Figs. I've tried to ID them from Various Online sources (including here), but, they do not seem to be very clearly marked with dates and stuff. Can anybody possibily help? Thank you!

This one is about 10.5". He appears to be from the Animated series? He's marked: 2913wc on his butt; 84950 on his leg, and dc comics (s03) China on the other.

He's marked: G3437 dc comics (s04) China on his back.

He's marked: dc comics (s03) China on his back.

He's marked: 1996 dc comics Kenner on his legs
RE: I need help Identifying some Batman Figs - Posted on 30-03-2009 18:33
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

I belive the first figure is the Batman at the top of THIS PAGE.

The second figure is the Sub Wave Batman form The Batman's Shadow Tech line SEEN HERE

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: I need help Identifying some Batman Figs - Posted on 30-03-2009 19:54
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The first one is actually from the JL/JLU lines.

Raz is correct with the second

The third is the Batman from Mattels first comic line. It came in a two-pack with Superman: http://batmanytb....rman1.jpg

The last one, I can't find in the archives but seems to be a repaint of this one: http://batmanytb....atman.jpg

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: I need help Identifying some Batman Figs - Posted on 31-03-2009 07:34
User Avatar Darth Trader
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Thank you guys very much!
RE: I need help Identifying some Batman Figs - Posted on 31-03-2009 17:14
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The last one is this one.. http://www.batman...blast.jpg

I had to look again but I did find it! LOL.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: I need help Identifying some Batman Figs - Posted on 01-04-2009 17:08
User Avatar Darth Trader
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Thank you all for your help! If anybody happens to need/want any of these figs, let me know and I can get better pics for you. Otherwise, they will head into my "do something with later box". lol
RE: I need help Identifying some Batman Figs - Posted on 01-04-2009 20:23
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Darth Trader wrote:
Hello! I am new to Batman Fig Collecting. Actually, I am not really a big collector of Batman stuff. (I mostly collect Transformers) However, in my Treasure hunting missions, I've come across a few Batman Figs. I've tried to ID them from Various Online sources (including here), but, they do not seem to be very clearly marked with dates and stuff. Can anybody possibily help? Thank you!

This one is about 10.5". He appears to be from the Animated series? He's marked: 2913wc on his butt; 84950 on his leg, and dc comics (s03) China on the other.

He's marked: G3437 dc comics (s04) China on his back.

He's marked: dc comics (s03) China on his back.

He's marked: 1996 dc comics Kenner on his legs

Batman # 1 is indeed a JL/JLU 10” Batman figure from 2003 Asst# B4949 and has been released a couple more times since then, including a two pack with Superman.

Batman $ 2 is actually Disc Attack BATMAN from The Batman (Series 1) figures and NOT Sub-Wave BATMAN, from The Batman ShadowTek Series 4 figures. It came with a disc launcher accessory.

Batman # 3 was part of a two pack Batman & Superman. It is a repaint of Battle Armor Batman. The Two Pack was the Retail Store Version. The Diamond Direct/Comic Store version of the Two Pack had the regular Zip Line BATMAN figure instead. In the picture the figure is missing the ring around the belt buckle (doubled as a Batarang) and the Communicators and Disk Launchers that each figure had.

Batman #4 is Shadow Blast BATMAN from the BATMAN: Mission Masters 4 Deluxe series of figures from 2002. The figure is a variant of BTAS:CS: Super Sonic BATMAN. Mission Masters 4 all had a glow in the dark paint deco on them somewhere. The picture is missing the large winged back pack. Super Sonic BATMAN was from The Adventures of BATMAN and Robin Crime Squad series of figures in 1996, hence the stamp on the leg.

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.