Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Action Figures & Dolls

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

New Card Back B:BatB Figures NOT in Target or Walmart computer systems - Posted on 02-12-2009 12:27
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

New Card Back B:BatB Figures NOT in Target or Walmart computer systems

I head out West Kendal Drive on a Toy Run and hit Target and then Walmart. At Target they have two of new Card Back B:BatB figures, Bladewhip Batman and Bataraxe Batman. At Checkout they do not scan because they are not in the system and I failed to notice the price on the peg, when the Chasier asked me for it. They check by trying to find it in the system, not going back to the toy aisle and come up with $10.79, which I know is high and think is wrong, but figure I have the receipt and can return it.

Next stop Walmart where they have more of the new B:BatB figures, Crusher Cuffs Batman and Gold Metal Men as well as the two I just got at Target. The price on any of the pegs is $6.47 but sticker does not say Batman or DC or anything other than Indoor Sport.

I stop a manager with a scan gun and sure enough these new Card Back B:BatB figures are not in the Walmart system either. She tries but cannot find them. We go back to the toy aisle and I show her the sticker of $6.47 and point out it does not say Batman. She scans an older B:BatB figure and it shows $7.77. She then adjusts the price using the Scan Gun on the two B:BatB figures I want to $6.47 as a favor to me and I even get Bladewhip and Bataraxe added at that price too.

I go back to Target and ask for a refund. Pulling the items out of the Target bag and handing her the Target Reciept. The Customer Service clerk scans them and they are of course not in the system. She says that they are not Target items. I insist they are and just bought them there, which confuses her. I point out that they could not find them in the system and put the wrong price on them. When I tell her Walmart was $6.47 she says Target would not sell them for half off. Half off what I wonder when they had the wrong price to begin with. I ask for a Manager, but she thinks about it and gives me a full refund anyways.

For all the bashing Walmart gets the people I dealt with were great and I would have been happy if they priced them at the regular price. To get a deal made it that much nicer.

RE: New Card Back B:BatB Figures NOT in Target or Walmart computer systems - Posted on 02-12-2009 12:54
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Here's the two pics I have, Flabat, if you can get pics of the other you got that would be awesome!

I like the new package art.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.