Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM CITY HALL | YTB Updates & Announcements

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Wanted: Old VHS Tapes - Posted on 08-01-2007 16:32
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

No, this is not about monetary donations; although, those are appreciated as well. Since October 2005, I've been on a mission of scanning through my personal library of old VHS tapes and finding any Batman related - or DC Comics related for that matter - commercials or other material like interviews. So far, I've discovered and cataloged a staggering amount ranging from 1990, throughout the '90s, and up to my latest 2006 recordings of LEGO Batman, The Batman EXP, and the like.

In the process, I've rediscovered a lot of great commercials and TV shows (you'd be surprised how nostalgic a 1989 Old Dutch potato chip commercial can be). But the main reason for this mission has been to get these great Batman TV segments up on BYTB for everyone to download. There's still plenty of ads that I long for, like Batman Forever action figures, McDonald's Batman Forever sweepstakes, Batman Beyond action figures, and anything else.

So if you've got old VHS tapes with Batman commercials or interviews, or think you may, please give me a PM or email. I've got all my findings cataloged for you to see, and I'd be willing to pay shipping charges to get them sent to me and eventually uploaded to BYTB for everyone. Plus, it can be a lot of fun going back and scanning through those old tapes. There are some great ads now available across the 'net, but I've got tons that aren't and you may too.

Thank you!

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.