Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM CITY HALL | YTB Updates & Announcements

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Site Speed! - IMPORTANT - Posted on 09-06-2007 11:24
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

You may be experiencing slow load times for the site. This is not your computer. The fact is, I'm late on the payment. Because it is late, the account has been suspended. I will not have the money until Monday.

I'm going to get a little personal. I lost my job a few months ago. It was do to the fact that the company I worked for wanted to expand, and the best way to do that was to sell to another company. So, 20 of us got let go.

That is why, I had asked for donations more than I usally do. I'm not like some site owners who blow smoke up your butt and claim to need alot of money ALL the time. The fact is, this site is expensive and I am thankful for every cent I get, and I HATE asking for money because this is my hobby.

And though I do have ads on here, it doesn't pay for the site like I wish.

So, anyway, if the site does go down, or is super slow. You know why.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Site Speed! - IMPORTANT - Posted on 10-06-2007 21:08
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

if the site goes down( which hopefully it wont) will you be able to get it back up?

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Site Speed! - IMPORTANT - Posted on 12-06-2007 00:11
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yes, everything is backed up so all they (the host) might do is turn us off, but we would not lose everything.

However, Chris does underscore a point. The site needs money to run and he (Chris) spent money while he was unemployed to help keep the site going. He did this because he’s not selfish and wanted to keep BYTB up for all of us. If you’ve ever been unemployed with a family to support then you understand the sacrifice he made.

So all you have to do is click on the Donate Button every once in awhile and send in a few bucks. I do, and so do some others. Look at it this way. So you don’t Super Size your Number Two Combo one day this week and you send in $5 to BYTB.

Every little bit helps.big grin

RE: Site Speed! - IMPORTANT - Posted on 29-06-2007 17:00
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

This may happen again.. I am not sure when I will get the full amount.. I have most of it, but still need some.. any help would be great.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.