Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 01-03-2008 06:42
User Avatar batmaster
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I see, you've really mis millions things!

First:
Here's the trailer(the real, not the 30 sec version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upa3bMaxxyo

And here pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring On The Batman.
Edited by batmaster on 01-03-2008 07:35
eduardkoek@live.nl Send Private Message
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 01-03-2008 15:59
User Avatar matt the bat webb
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

money money yeah yeah this game looks great

the greatest victorys are won with your mind, then your body
randommattwebb Send Private Message
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 02-03-2008 00:21
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i dont approve of robin's hair, lol. but thats a really minor issue, this game will probably be the best batman game ever.

and i have a feeling there wont be a game for the dark knight. which is upsetting cuz i was looking forward to it. even if it was going to suck, i'd still love it. i loved the batman begins game.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 02-03-2008 02:50
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

We're getting a TDK video game... It was mentioned in the official 'Year of the bat' press release... It just seems there keeping it under wraps.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 02-03-2008 03:26
User Avatar The Riddler
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

they are doing a very nice job of it to. I would love if the TDK game was a free roam game like spiderman 3 but in gotham where you can use all of Batmans equipment and vehicles!

Alfred- Why do we fall Sir?.........So we can
learn to pick ourselves up.

Bruce- You still havent givin up on me.

Alfred- Nevah!
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 02-03-2008 08:36
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

superheroes seem to always resort to free roam now. after spidey 2's success, i think everyone wants one. lol.

i thought batman begins' gameplay was ok. if they made it more in-depth, then it could be awesome. but free roam is good too...but then it loses the fear thing...but fear isnt the theme in the dark knight, so i guess it doesn't matter.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 02-03-2008 10:52
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I played the Star Wars LEGO game a bit and liked it a lot. My kid is a huge Stars fan and he was addicted to it, so I will probably be the same way about this game.

RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 17-07-2008 00:18
User Avatar Big Lester
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

saw the ad for it cant wait the Stsr Wars and Indy games were awe this should be alsobatman
Big Lester56 Send Private Message
RE: Lego Batman: The Video Game! - Posted on 12-10-2008 11:20
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

LEGO Batman

I bought it when it was released for the X Box 360 and I’ve played it a little each day. It’s a fun and addicting game. For me the only downside is having my 12 year old tell me how much I suck at it. See, he played LEGO Star Wars a lot and knows all the little tricks and tips, and I don’t. I did buy the Prima Book for it, but only use when in a pinch.

LEGO Batman follows along the line of LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Indiana Jones before it. The game opens with Batman and Robin in the Batcave. You have access to the Batmobile, Batboat and Batplane to go and do the missions. You can also play as the villains and there is a switch that toggles between the Batcave and Arkham Asylum where you have more missions to play as members of Batmans Rogues Gallery.

The missions are played in Story Mode or Free Play Mode, but you have to play the mission first in Story Mode to unlock the Free Play version. In Story Mode there will be some things you can’t do and places you can’t get to as you won’t have the right character or abilities. In Free Play you can toggle between any characters you have unlocked or bought with the Tokens you pick up along the way and will be able to do every thing in that mission.

Each mission has 10 Mini Kits and one Red Brick hidden in then scenes somewhere. Sometimes in plain sight, just out of reach sometimes hidden until you do something that makes them appear. There is also a Meter at the top of the screen that measures Super Hero or Super Villain based upon the Tokens you’ve picked up depending upon which mission you are on. All of this gets tallied up on a summary screen at the end of each mission. Each Mini Kit is a piece of something that gets assembled on the summary screen for you and displayed in the Trophy Room. Each Red Brick gives you a Suit Upgrade with more accessories like special Batarangs and such for a particular suit.

In Story Mode you will come across pieces in each mission that when built assemble a new Batsuit or Robin suit for you to use in that mission. The special suits include flying, demolitions, intelligence, sonic blast, heat suit, magnetic feet and token gathering among others. You will use these suits and their features to get around in some parts of the missions.

The overall story is not a specific Batman tale. It is an original story that pays homage to Batman over the years. You will travel the streets of Gotham, the Circus, the Zoo and the Sewers and such. In addition to playing as hero or villain, there are stories where you play in the Batmobile, Batboat and Batplane as well a villain vehicle versions including Penguins submarine among others

All in all this is an awesome game to play. It will keep you playing hours on end. A most have for all the Batman gamers out there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.