Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 10 of 12 << < 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 12-07-2008 09:15
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The Movie Masters The Joker figure will reach $100 soon enough. I’ve already seen a few on eBay at or above that price. Wave 1 sold through very quickly and Wave 2 will no doubt do the same. I had to get both of my Bruce as Batman figures (MM & 12”) from eBay as they are just not in the stores due to eBay scalpers beating me to them.

As far as the “Fear Toxin” Batman I don’t think the demand will be as high as The Joker so it will take longer to get to $100.00 if ever. I will probably get one of eBay soon.

At TRU yesterday I saw a new Tyco R/C Batcycle. Not the Batpod, but still a cool R/C Batcycle. I wonder where the R/C Batpod is. I know we saw pictures of it when the Batpod first surfaced last year.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 12-07-2008 09:26
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Black Knight wrote:
Has anyone seen the Batpod with articulated Batman?, its cool , can be pushed to run itself, or by a manual ramp...i

The only Batpod I’ve seen so far is the one that comes with the Stealth Launch Batmobile. It’s 5.5” scale like the basic figures. Batman looks like he could be removed, but I have not bothered to try on mine. Even if I did take it off the figure has no articulation and his arms and legs are molded to fit the Batpod.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 12-07-2008 12:03
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

FlaBat wrote:
The Movie Masters The Joker figure will reach $100 soon enough. I’ve already seen a few on eBay at or above that price. Wave 1 sold through very quickly and Wave 2 will no doubt do the same. I had to get both of my Bruce as Batman figures (MM & 12”) from eBay as they are just not in the stores due to eBay scalpers beating me to them.

As far as the “Fear Toxin” Batman I don’t think the demand will be as high as The Joker so it will take longer to get to $100.00 if ever. I will probably get one of eBay soon.

At TRU yesterday I saw a new Tyco R/C Batcycle. Not the Batpod, but still a cool R/C Batcycle. I wonder where the R/C Batpod is. I know we saw pictures of it when the Batpod first surfaced last year.

I think we're looking at it different. It will reach 100 on Ebay, but thats not nessecarly what it is worth. The Joker is brand new,. and is actually easy to find right now. But I wouldn't say it's worht more than 20 right now. But in a few years, a MIB might be worht 100. Look at Penguin from TAS, he's not even worth what he once was...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 21-07-2008 09:10
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

FlaBat wrote:

Interestingly enough all four figures had little Black Tape placed over the figure’s SKU Number which is printed above the Mattel Logo on the sides and back of the package. On the bottom a new UPC Code sticker was placed on the outside above the one printed on the card insert. I wonder what that means? Did they have to recode it because of the recall of the first wave of figures?

I think I know why the black stickers is printed above mattel logo.
Those are the recall figures...

@ About Joker: there is suposed to be wave 1, before its recall & wave 2, repainted with prnted sticker above mattel's logo & ventilation holes at the sides of its case...

Both has diferent serial #.

wave 1 Joker: will retain its original cuts in the mouth, more scarrier.
wave 2 Joker: will have incomplete cuts in the mouth etc.

Example:

BARCODE #'S IS THAT OF SERIES 1 JOKER FIGURE WHICH READ ASST M2794 THE #'S M5070 IS ABOVE TH RED MATTEL LOGO & BARCODE #'S ARE 027084573152 WHICH ARE ONLY ON SERIES 1.THIS WAS DONE BY FACTORY

THE WAVE 2 BARCODE AS SHOWN READS ASST P4717 THE #'S P4720 ABOVE THE RED MATTEL LOGO

BARCODE READS 027084742701

===================================================

Then there is a third.

Joker Error?, wave 1 complete deep cuts etc, original barcode ASST M2794 THE #'S M5070 IS ABOVE TH RED MATTEL LOGO & BARCODE #'S ARE 027084573152 WHICH ARE ONLY ON SERIES 1., but with wave 2 case (ventilation holes at the sides of the case).

I have 4 Err Jokers wave 1, and Joker wave 1 without ventilation holes, before its recall... both are the same exept the case as said.

However I dont own a wave 2 Joker repaint, with sticker printed above mattel's logo to confirm if this fact or fiction.

Plese if you own a or some Jokers check this issue.

if this is true, you must be carefull if you want to purchase one of both Jokers, make sure you inspect the picture before buying or ask questions to the seller.
Edited by Black Knight on 21-07-2008 09:46
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 21-07-2008 20:02
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

My guess it had something to do with the Recall as well. I did not even think to look at The Joker when I found the other two and I have not seen any others since.

They did not remold the face, just not paint a few of the scars, so now we have a variant out there to look out for.

Thanks for the post.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 24-07-2008 22:50
User Avatar scarecrow29
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

http://www.coolto...8/Mattel/

About halfway down is a pic of the Two Face figure. I'm not sure if it's 5-inch, or Movie Masters. The face looks a bit more detailed than the previous one, but it's a Two Face figure nonetheless.

Dr. Crane isn't here right now, but if you'd like to make an appointment....
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 25-07-2008 00:57
User Avatar BornAgainBatman
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

I think its a movie masters two face.

Whats the deal with the wave 2 chase Batman? Mine and all the pics i seen on ebay his fase is all black. The one in the pic has white teeth or something

ultraconvoy.com
godcomingsoon7 godcomingsoon7 myspace.com/andyakalife Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 25-07-2008 10:09
User Avatar New Batman
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Its the 5" inch, if it was MM then it would be with the other movie masters on the top row.

I'm New Batman of Hialeah city.
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 25-07-2008 14:50
User Avatar tibbar
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

i agree with new batman, its in perfect scale with the deathstroke right behind it. rather gory for a 5" figure (especially given how they pussed out on the 5" jokers). i guess this is what we're gonna hafta settle for, as nice as a movie masters two-face would be. :\
tibbar5179 www.metanoiamedia.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 25-07-2008 17:23
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

I guess we will see soon enough.

ultraconvoy.com
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 25-07-2008 20:03
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

New Batman wrote:
Its the 5" inch, if it was MM then it would be with the other movie masters on the top row.

you are right. Now we need to see how the MM looks like.

ultraconvoy.com
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 26-07-2008 14:53
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The Dark Knight is the biggest motion picture in the world right now setting All Time Highest Opening Weekend and Fastest Film To Reach 200 Million, but at Toys R Us this weekend the huge The Dark Knight displays are coming down and Star Wars: Clone Wars are taking their place.

A new Battle Stations Playset with 4” Batman and The Joker are at Target. It’s about the only new thing I have seen recently. I’m waiting for the next wave of figures including Two Face. I would have thought to see them this week since Two Face was not in the trailers.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 27-07-2008 00:16
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

There are 2 battle play sets.

ultraconvoy.com
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 27-07-2008 09:31
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I only saw one Battle Zone Playset (I thought it said Battle Stations on the box) with 4” Batman and The Joker figures. I’m not sure if it is a Target exclusive or not. It transforms into 4 different playsets and a Batmobile similar to the way the larger Transforming Gotham City Playset does for the 5.5” figures.

http://www.target.com/Batman-Dark-Knight-Battle-Zones/dp/B0014412KS/sr=1-4/qid=1217165275/ref=sr_1_4/601-8848950-4913715?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3ADark%20Knight&page=2

What does the other one do?

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 27-07-2008 10:19
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I'm not sure what they all do, but I beleive I have all of them listed on the site, with all of the current pics...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 27-07-2008 19:22
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

Here's a Reese's candy shipper I found hanging off the end of an aisle at Dollar General. I might go in and ask what they'll do with it when promotion's over with.

If you have any photos of promotion items like this, we'd be very happy to add them to BYTB's archives. I still check eBay occasionally and find cool old promo stuff from past movies.

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 27-07-2008 23:15
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

FlaBat wrote:
I only saw one Battle Zone Playset (I thought it said Battle Stations on the box) with 4” Batman and The Joker figures. I’m not sure if it is a Target exclusive or not. It transforms into 4 different playsets and a Batmobile similar to the way the larger Transforming Gotham City Playset does for the 5.5” figures.

http://www.target.com/Batman-Dark-Knight-Battle-Zones/dp/B0014412KS/sr=1-4/qid=1217165275/ref=sr_1_4/601-8848950-4913715?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3ADark%20Knight&page=2

the other one is the joker lair.

i have it and i'll take pics of both of em

ultraconvoy.com
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 28-07-2008 21:23
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

BornAgainBatman wrote:
FlaBat wrote:

the other one is the joker lair.

i have it and i'll take pics of both of em

We have pics of it in the archives. There are two small playsets The Joker's Lair and Bat Bunker and the larger Battle Stations. It does say Battle Staions as I looked at it again tonight when I picked up the DCU Infinite Heroes Commissioner Gordon and Gotham City SWAT 3 Pack.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 29-07-2008 03:06
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
Medal 

ahhhh
I see.
thanks for the info FB

ultraconvoy.com
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 09-08-2008 12:26
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Where’s Two Face? As The Dark Knight continues up the All Time Box Office charts (currently 7th) the action figure and toy lines seem to be phasing out at retail. Target already has some merchandise on sale to start to close it out.

I spotted Movie Masters Wave 2 in a Toys R Us yesterday along with Movie Master Two Packs of Batman and The Joker, there is also a Batman Begins Batman and Scarecrow too although I did not see any of them. There were so many more figures shown and Toy Fair and Comic Con so where are they?

Star Wars Clone Wars is dominating the toy aisles now, as that animated film will debut next week. Leaving TDK merchandise in limbo as the number of figures on the pegs dwindles.

Other DC product like DC Universe Classic and DC Universe Infinite Heroes as well as Target exclusive DCU Justice League Unlimited are starting to show up at retail which is bound to affect retail buyers decisions on what to order and stock in stores. I was hoping to see more TDK stuff show up by now. I wonder what happened to it all?

Page 10 of 12 << < 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.