Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 8 of 12 << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 30-06-2008 09:06
User Avatar thejoker718
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

thanksthejoker

Why So Serious?

JULY 18.....Laughter will be heard again!
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 30-06-2008 12:08
User Avatar scarecrow29
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

http://www.aftimes.com/aslu/slu.shtml
Pics of the Movie Masters Scarecrow in packaging and outside. It's the actual figure, not the prototypes. Now all I want to know is when it hits stores!

scarecrow

Dr. Crane isn't here right now, but if you'd like to make an appointment....
Edited by FlaBat on 30-06-2008 21:14
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 02-07-2008 15:33
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

A question guys:

What should I get first from the New HotToys 1/6 figures & vehicles?

I have these two option.

1) just get a Batman, either of Both plus the 1/6 Batmobile to fit in the 12" figure.

2) Or get the two Batmans, Begins suit, Dark Knight suit plust the Batpod

Wich of the two option seems best?... or wait...in a week more I can have this last option:

3) just get the Batpod & batmobile 1/6 scale HotToy

wich of the three is best?
Edited by Black Knight on 02-07-2008 15:45
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 02-07-2008 17:45
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

If I had the money I would get the Dark Knight Suit Batman, the Joker and the Batpod, then save my pennies for the Tumbler. The Begins suit is nice, but I think the Dark Knight suit looks nicer and at Two-hundred a pop I'm not really interested in having two of one character.

If I couldn't get my hands on a Joker because of the high demand I'd get a Dark Knight Batman and the Tumbler.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 02-07-2008 18:21
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 02-07-2008 19:46
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Razhwurz wrote:
If I had the money I would get the Dark Knight Suit Batman, the Joker and the Batpod, then save my pennies for the Tumbler. The Begins suit is nice, but I think the Dark Knight suit looks nicer and at Two-hundred a pop I'm not really interested in having two of one character.

If I couldn't get my hands on a Joker because of the high demand I'd get a Dark Knight Batman and the Tumbler.

Hmmm! thanks

I think that the Joker is too scary!, I dont know if the wife would like to see the image of a dead person and in that manner lol!!! maybe not mind Smile

Hmm, this Joker is $10 buck more that the other figures... but those three is a great choice.

============================================================================================

However I think I'm gonna take the Batmobile & The Dark Knight Suit Batman!!!, its just that I'm more attached t the Batmobile hehe!

Thanks though, then I will get the three ittems....Bb,Joker, Batpod.hmmm dont know if that joker will last long? confused
Thank u dough! wink

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 03-07-2008 17:26
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Damn! this will be out too!mad

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 03-07-2008 19:24
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I spotted the 30" Batman at Toy's R Us tonight. Not bad, but not great either at $49.99. I have the one from Batman Begins and I may go back and get this one another day.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 03-07-2008 20:32
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

FlaBat wrote:
I spotted the 30" Batman at Toy's R Us tonight. Not bad, but not great either at $49.99. I have the one from Batman Begins and I may go back and get this one another day.

Darnd $50 ? no way... I remember when Walmart had the Begins one it was $30... you must live in a richy place wink

I spot 2 days ago th RC Motorcycle, was like $25 at TRU..

I just hope I can be early when the Movie Masters arrive. rolleyes
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 03-07-2008 21:01
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

According to the Toys manager at Wal-Mart, the new Movie Masters will be in stock next week.. so we'll see...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 03-07-2008 23:28
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Found these better picture of it....

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 04-07-2008 08:41
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

"Real Movie Moment Performance" I guess that means the Bat Pod does come out of the Batmobile some how.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 04-07-2008 12:36
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

FlaBat wrote:

Darnd $50 ? no way... I remember when Walmart had the Begins one it was $30... you must live in a richy place wink

I saw it too at My TRU today at $50, damn! mad

I think Warmart will have the new Maters Movie soon, since the tags still there empty while for the regular figures are full...
My guess is that Walmart will have the single pack, probably Batman as devil etc and TRS will have onlt the Two pack...

I better get at Walmart before 6:00 AM then to be at TRS Before 10:00 AM.

Good luck Chris wink
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 05-07-2008 09:36
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

What is it with Mattel’s Quality Control in regards to figure knee pins? There was the blue knee pins DCSH Batman a couple years ago. Some of TDK Destructo-Case Jokers had light green knee pins when they first shipped. Now in TDK Batman vs. Fear Shot Scarecrow 2 pack there are beige knee pins right in the middle of Scarecrow's dark gray pants legs. I did not check the single carded Scarecrow to see it they did it on that one too.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 05-07-2008 19:20
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The Stealth Launch Batmobile was at Wal-Mart today, but not the Movie Masters Wave 2 figures. Wal-Mart had figures on two End Caps as well as an Aisle Stand Alone and the normal space where the figures have been since Day One. Stealth Launch Batmobile were on an End Cap to themselves. So far the largest amount of space I’ve seen devoted to TDK.

Toy’s R Us has the big display up front, but the stores down here have been slow to stock the shelves. This should change in the next two weeks, as we get closer to the film debut.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 06-07-2008 21:26
User Avatar wetstereorebel
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
Medal 

I was in Target on Saturday and found two of the 4 inch 2 packs that were mislabeled! The Batman and Thug was listed as Batman and Joker, and the Batman and Joker was listed as Batman and Bruce Wayne. I looked through all the other figures and couldn't find any more like that. Even a thorough internet search didn't find any more like them. I can't decide whether I want to keep them or try to sell them on Ebay. Any suggestions?

Oh, sweet Jesus. It's the goddamn Batman.
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 07-07-2008 21:30
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

wetstereorebel wrote:
I was in Target on Saturday and found two of the 4 inch 2 packs that were mislabeled! The Batman and Thug was listed as Batman and Joker, and the Batman and Joker was listed as Batman and Bruce Wayne. I looked through all the other figures and couldn't find any more like that. Even a thorough internet search didn't find any more like them. I can't decide whether I want to keep them or try to sell them on Ebay. Any suggestions?

Sounds like a package error as all the Name Card inserts are the same size. It maybe worth something to a collector that looks for such things, although that is not a very big market. Not much value other than that.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 07-07-2008 21:43
User Avatar wetstereorebel
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
Medal 

FlaBat wrote:
wetstereorebel wrote:

Sounds like a package error as all the Name Card inserts are the same size. It maybe worth something to a collector that looks for such things, although that is not a very big market. Not much value other than that.

Yeah, that was my initial thought, too, but I may throw one of them up on Ebay just to see what happens. If nothing else, I can make a few bucks to add to my "Movie Masters Money Fund." confused

Oh, sweet Jesus. It's the goddamn Batman.
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 08-07-2008 16:18
User Avatar scarecrow29
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

MM Wave 2 have shown up here in Kansas. Wal-Mart had 2 BB batmans, and 1 Scarecrow. They said more should arrive around the time of the movie.

Dr. Crane isn't here right now, but if you'd like to make an appointment....
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 08-07-2008 16:36
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Don't forget to check out the School supplies!

I know there are a few Back Packs, Folders, Lunch Boxes, ect.. if anyone can take pics.. that would be great!

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 08-07-2008 16:57
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Paddle Ball:

Page 8 of 12 << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.