Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 9 of 12 << < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 08-07-2008 20:11
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

My son has a Dark Knight mini bag Chris ,post later...

I just bought the 3 MM TDK , Batman all Black, Begins & Scarecrow for a bunch of $$$ just in case....

Where I live the employees make sure that this stuff doesn't make it on the store shelf.
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 08-07-2008 21:52
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Wave 2 is out already?

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 08-07-2008 22:25
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

kpangilinan wrote:
Wave 2 is out already?

Well if you are willing to get scalped, check Ebay...

I was told by a guy today, that these figures will not be worth later since there shall be way more figures than these...I couldnt judge what he meant., but I can't take his word 100%...

I got the desition to get scrued by scalpers, because even today at Best Buy for the Gotham K. DVD, but for the release of Batman Begins dvd, there was an offer with a litograph, today was the first day, & none of these were out, I & two other guys were a bit upset & laughing at the same time, saying at front of the dvd guy that was helping us to find it, that these emploeeys are a bunch of thephers... the shopping mag said it supossed to be out today, but was not....

thats way I paid a little more than a $100 for three of these:

but you maight be lucky in your area...other reason is that I'm spending like $10 or $15 buck for each trip to Walmart & TRU on gas...

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 08-07-2008 22:42
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I know the Dept. Manager at Wal-Mart, and he told me this week they should be getting the new MM's. I'll wait.. I was lucky enough to find Joker on the Peg.. I'm sure I'll find these three..

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 09-07-2008 09:16
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Why would I be willing to get scalped? When the first wave hit eBay, I was wondering...who would be stupid enough to pay 4-5x more than retail?

I'm a patient guy when it comes to these things. I'm not going to spend more than I'm supposed to on a figure.

I just want the old suit Batman and Scarecrow. The fear toxin doesn't seem too appealing.

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 09-07-2008 13:35
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Why would I be willing to get scalped? When the first wave hit eBay, I was wondering...who would be stupid enough to pay 4-5x more than retail?

Some people run with better luck than others.

Well it didn't hurt much, since I knew what was going to happen to the Joker, & The fear toxin Batman didn't maked out of the storage...Employees rolleyes... & for the Jokers, some people took them the same night it was put out.

I will sell my Scarecrow & Bat-Begins suit along other stuff, to recover my loss...

The figure were out today, but not the Toxing Fear Batman.... I think Two Face will be out when the movie is near.

I saw the Batpod with articulated batman today...very cool.
Edited by Black Knight on 09-07-2008 14:44
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 09-07-2008 16:08
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

My wife just called me.

She is getting the Movie Masters Begins Batman and two Scarecrows.

They only had two and so I told her to pick both of them up. I am going to sell the second one, and I'm giving you guys first chance. PM me if you are intrested and we'll talk.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 09-07-2008 20:49
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I stopped at two Wal-Marts, one had no Movie Masters figures, the other had Batman Begins Batman, Scarecrow and The Joker, but not the Chase Batman Begins Batman. I picked up two Scarecrows and two Batman figures. Looks like rather than the “Fear Toxin” Batman they put The Joker in the cases instead.

Interestingly enough all four figures had little Black Tape placed over the figure’s SKU Number which is printed above the Mattel Logo on the sides and back of the package. On the bottom a new UPC Code sticker was placed on the outside above the one printed on the card insert. I wonder what that means? Did they have to recode it because of the recall of the first wave of figures?

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 10-07-2008 13:22
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

I dont know, but that could be FlatBat.

Ok, I dont making this thing up, today I went early to the last Walmart that, I haven't go to.... Just for nothing & I refuse to go further of miles, since this violation is happening everywhere...

I was told by someone there. that there is a guy that got fired like five time from few Walmarts, by doing the same crap over, & they keep hiring him because no one wants to work late shift... Is the responsable for these actions, he take any collector's ittem that he can sell.....I dunno understand why they did hire him back...

A girl from the same place got fired yesterday, catched on camera, for doing the same crap, she was taking stuff to be sell for herself...

They guy seems to have more experience, & haven't been fired... but yea, he is responsable for batman MM dissapearances.

This turned me off, so I'm not chasing for these figures locally, I got what I want already.

(Thats why perhaps, you Chris & FlatBat didn't see the Chase u Joker figures)
One box Case at least must have all four figures & one of the same, its five per case box.

for my consolation I found just one camo Batmobile for the 4" fig at Target, was the only one, the black ones last...all 4" fig are there including the Thug, I really love it!....

Has anyone seen the Batpod with articulated Batman?, its cool , can be pushed to run itself, or by a manual ramp...i
Edited by Black Knight on 10-07-2008 13:48
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 10-07-2008 14:01
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

It's not all cases... some will have the chase, some won't. My wife works at Wal-MArt.. the Toy Manager put out the figures and told my wife.. there was no Chase.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 10-07-2008 14:12
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Chris wrote:
It's not all cases... some will have the chase, some won't. My wife works at Wal-MArt.. the Toy Manager put out the figures and told my wife.. there was no Chase.

Perhaps is true, the getlement that was talking to me said the same, but I thought, that the employees were responsable, perhaps in some cases as u said....But it maked trough Ebay its because some cases have it as I saw.

well I just hope that TRU dont disapoint me, they told me next week. but the trucks come at any moment, so u never know...

A truck came today, but I didn't have the time to be there all day cus kids.

Wish u luck Chris, seems you have it more than I... heehe.
Edited by Black Knight on 10-07-2008 15:00
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 10-07-2008 14:55
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Well I'm happy with my MM's, Chase black Batman is coming home, just need to get chase unmasked, the thughs I will get 4 custom after the movie, cus the artist can see how they really are....

Oh then, perhaps two face rolleyes... bet u its gonna happen again BYTBMad

The 12" mask & unmasked are exactly as the MM's but bigger!!!!! BYTBRazz

Hope they make a Begins one & Joker!!!

Edited by Black Knight on 12-07-2008 01:35
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 10-07-2008 17:15
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 10-07-2008 23:47
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

According to KB Toys Wave Two wll be available on August 1st..

Covert Attack Batman:

Deathstroke:

Firefly:

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 11-07-2008 00:38
User Avatar New Batman
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Black Knight wrote:
Has anyone seen the Batpod with articulated Batman?, its cool , can be pushed to run itself, or by a manual ramp...i

hey black knight do you know what size is that figure? is it 5" or 6"? i want to see if it can fit the movie master batman. Smile

I'm New Batman of Hialeah city.
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 11-07-2008 09:09
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Chris wrote:
According to KB Toys Wave Two wll be available on August 1st..

Covert Attack Batman:

Deathstroke:

Firefly:

I thought that Deadstroke (I always think is Twoface lol!) was a Movie Masters confused... but not look bat at all.

I like the last Batman..
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 11-07-2008 09:14
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

New Batman wrote:
Black Knight wrote:

hey black knight do you know what size is that figure? is it 5" or 6"? i want to see if it can fit the movie master batman. Smile

New Batman,

I measured it, a Movie Masters is too big for it... but its for Basic figures...

its nice though...

I'm sure someone can make u a Batpod fit for a MM, some times u find these people in Ebay... once I saw one who maked a custom Batpod, & was exactly as the basic figure, very expert...
Edited by Black Knight on 12-07-2008 01:34
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 11-07-2008 14:53
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

My Baby just arrive.. Its more cool that what I thought it could be!.

Damn is this figure when just got out fresh was for almost or a $100, then what would cost in few years?

Edited by Black Knight on 11-07-2008 14:54
RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 11-07-2008 14:56
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Hate to break it to ya.. but it will take years upon years for that to reach 100 bucks.

RE: The Dark Knight Merchandise Sightings - Posted on 11-07-2008 15:43
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Chris wrote:
Hate to break it to ya.. but it will take years upon years for that to reach 100 bucks.

None on Ebay I guess Chris..thats the place I'm talking about heehe!
Page 9 of 12 << < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.