Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 25-02-2010 18:32
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I posted this in two other forums and thought I'd post it here since I've seen some discussions on the old Kenner line. Since it's the 20th anniversary of the line (1990-2010) I thought I'd make an appreciation thread for one of my most beloved toy lines ever.

I've been wanting to showcase my collection for awhile now but seeing lack of interest had caused me to otherwise. To think it's considered vintage now.

Who remembers this back in the day?

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT Collection. It's BATMAN like you've never seen him before! These BATMAN figures have unique devices for fighting different types of crime.

Because I sure don't. Batman like you've never seen him before uh, BOY does that resonate with me. Because as a kid, I NEVER saw him before. I was just shy of being old enough to have been able to go into the store and find this line. I remember having the "Crime Control Set" gear as a kid but I'm pretty sure the only reason that happened was because my parents found it on clearance.

This is THE line for me. The one that got away. I never owned it, I only had the very end of the Returns line and all of BTAS, but I knew a regular Batman movie line existed besides the Toy Biz one. I didn't have internet resources but I remember seeing it in price listings, magazines and catalogs. This was before ebay mind you so I was FASCINATED by it. A Batmobile from the first film? A movie Joker? What do the cardbacks look like? Are there any regular suit Batman unlike the Returns line (I know, I know. Returns does have Crime Attack, Shadow Wing, Bruce Wayne etc but at the time I didn't know it)? The Retruns Batcave that I saw in the Kenner catalog with the suit vault, computer screens and Wayne Manor looked similar to the first Batman movie, was this a repaint? Especially with the "Penguin's Arctic Lair, Arctic World" looking suspiciously similar to Axis Chemicals where the Joker was born.

I went to conventions, sure, but I NEVER saw these things or evidence that it existed until one day I saw Shadow Wing Batman at a convention. There it was! Most of the figures were on the back of the card. A comic colored Batman! A movie suit that wasn't a variant! The Joker! I remember begging my dad but he wouldn't buy it for the 50 dollar price tag and at the time I was upset but today, who could blame him?

Fast forward to a few years ago (2005 I believe) and where I found ALL the information I sought thanks to the internet. Needless to say I made an ebay account and COMPLETED the entire line. It was remarkable, nostalgic and alot of fun. In comparison to modern day lines and figures, yeah, these are pretty damn primitive, but so is the vintage Star Wars line. This line and BTAS have a special quality to them that I can't describe. I love my Hot Toys, Mattel, NECA, Toy Biz and Hasbro figures but there's something about these two lines that just really make me consider them my favorites.

This line was very important, looking back. It revolutionized and innovated Batman figures and toys forever. You know all those wacky color Batman variations, you can thank The Dark Knight Collection (though, to it's credit the variations made sense with it's unique ANTI-CRIME theme). This is also the only line, to my knowledge where you can trace other lines back to it. The regular Batman figure? Yeah it looks all new with it's unique boots, cowl and belt but who would have guessed that it was a retool of the Super Powers version? The first Nicholson Joker, Sky Escape as well. It's also worth noting that the mock ups at Toy Fair 1990 (as seen in the 1990 Kenner Catalog and Booklet) were just repainted Super Powers figures.

The Batjet was really a silver hawks jet in disguise. How about Batman: The Animated Series? That Jokermobile and the INFAMOUS Robin Dragster, they were originally for TDKC as THE JOKERMOBILE and The Gotham City Dragster respectively (even though they were never released, more on that). Or how about Vintage Star Wars? YES Vintage Star Wars. The role playing sonic neutralizer was indeed an Imperial Stormtrooper Rifle from 1977!

Super Powers, Toy Biz, Star Wars and BTAS!

Or how about that Batcave? That Batcave, ah. Probably my favorite playset of all time. Sure it has been done to death with all of its ridiculous incarnations. At the time though it was pretty damn exciting and accurate too. I begged and begged my parents for the original Returns version, nope, wouldn't get it for me. The BTAS version, "no you'll have it broken in a day". I borrowed my friends crappy Forever version but it didn't do anything for me. It wasn't until 1997 where, yes, I finally got it . . . IN BATMAN AND ROBIN DECO.

Yep, pretty sad. Still I enjoyed the horror that was blue and white. Still I was always intrigued. It was only later when I learned that the original wasn't the Returns version but Kenner had in fact MADE it especially for The Dark Knight Collection.. When I looked at that Kenner booklet (you know the one that came with the Kenner vehicles back when companies "really did care"wink that I found in my brand spanking new, film accurate Turbojet Batwing, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. THERE it was in all of it's glory. Axis chemicals (so the VAT was for the Joker all along so when you'd drop him in his flesh colored Jack Napier face would turn white!). ORANGE railings just like the film. The Joker all over the computer screens! Yes this was it.

Too bad Kenner dropped it before it could come out in the fall of 1991 (the year I was born). Instead they released it as the "NEW" Returns Batcave/Wayne Manor Command Center. Instead of Axis Chemicals, it was Artic World. Instead of a decayed chemical interior, it was a frozen sewage dwelling. No more Joker screens, no, Penguin and Catwoman was it now.

I own and know everything about it now (not something that is looked very highly upon or even worth calling an accomplishment). Own all three Kenner Catalogs only available to employees at Toy Fair 1990 and 1991. All the Kenner booklets. Figures, variations, role play gear, vehicles, you name it. It's a nice, small line. Not as fascinating or colorful as BTAS by any means, but fun nonetheless.

The kid in me is complete, now fully knowing and understanding what the first BATMAN line was. I took some pics and decided I'd share them.

Here it is,

THE DARK KNIGHT COLLECTION

The Batcave

The Batmobile

Have a bunch of this one MIB and loose. My favorite toy/vehicle to date. People prefer the Returns Batmissle, I prefer this one. Can't beat the pop out flame, pop up machine guns and sleek design, something the Batmissle does not have. It's worth a bunch too but if you're like me, you can get it new for cheap by being persistent. Not worth 200 dollars but DEFINITELY worth owning. I'll post all of the ones I have MIB and loose.

Axis Chemicals, er, "Artic World"

Unfortunately, only Kenner, now Hasbro knows the whereabouts of the TDKC Batcave prototype. I have to use the Returns version, which is fine as it is even though I'd prefer the original. Best Batcave to date since it lacks goofy colors and is the only one to get the chest bat emblem right on the suit in the vault. I have two of these babies and have thought about customizing. Don't know how I'd go about the computer screen decals with the Joker though.

(Tried to make my Sky Escape Joker change to Jack Napier but the feature doesn't work anymore. Strange that the carded figures still do. Yes, CARDED. Right now they're all flesh tone because of how cold it is where these are stored. That's cool, he'll be the Joker in the Summer.)

Figures

Crime Attack Batman and Sky Escape Joker

From loose to carded, I have MANY Crime Attack Batmans. Just like with Combat Belt Batman, years of not owning it made me hoard and go crazy with it. I have an excuse for it though, there ARE variations with both the actual figure and the card. I prefer the Batman featured here. The head sculpt is alot sharper and the mouth is painted in a way that it doesn't make him look "fat" or chuckle headed like the latter one in this line and the Returns line did. The original is usually always the better figure.

Bruce Wayne

Who DIDN'T have this figure? Started the whole 2 in 1 trend.

The Variants that started it all.

Be it a comic book variation, a gold chemical resistant suit, or a blue urban night camo, atleast these made sense and weren't abundant. Also note that 3 of the variations, Shadow Wing, Thunderwhip, and Power Wing were actual "regular suits". The only line that made owning the original easier by having it be more available. You really had to hunt for regular suits in the future lines, especially with BTAS, Combat Belt Batman.

MISC

This line and the BTAS line ranks as my favorites. I don't know what it is.

More pictures to come. I didn't get a chance to take pics of my MOC figures, Role Playing gear, the Batwing, a few other vehicles and the Kenner Catalogs and booklets because I was taking pics of my BTAS collection as well.
Edited by Chris on 26-02-2010 11:44
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 26-02-2010 11:47
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Awesome! I totally forgot that it was the 20th anniversary! BTW, I edited your post so that the pics would show up..

You can also find out more here: http://www.batman...index.php We also have the Kenner Catalogs. Thanks for this, this line is a favorite of mine also. Guess we need to celebrate this on the site!

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 26-02-2010 17:14
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

I used to have that whole cave wayne manor combination

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 28-02-2010 01:05
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Chris wrote:
Awesome! I totally forgot that it was the 20th anniversary!

Yep. 20 years. It's really hard to believe this is a vintage line now.

Chris wrote:BTW, I edited your post so that the pics would show up..

Thanks. I kept trying the codes but it just wouldn't work for some reason.

Chris wrote:You can also find out more here: http://www.batman...index.php We also have the Kenner Catalogs. Thanks for this, this line is a favorite of mine also. Guess we need to celebrate this on the site!

I've been a long time lurker of this site and know the archive inside and out. I have all of those Kenner booklets (great pieces to own) as well as all three rare 1990/1991 Toy Fair catalogs. Those Toy Fair catalogs have a few "new" shots of the Batcave, repainted superpower kitbashed Batman figures and much more. When I have the time I'll post some scans of them. Considering they're so elusive I'm sure there are several people that haven't seen them that would like to.

I have some more pictures that I'd like to share. In a few weeks I'll probably post my MOC/MIB collection as well as the role playing items.

Edited by DiFabio on 28-02-2010 12:54
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 28-02-2010 05:37
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

DiFabio wrote:

Hmm, don't see what I'm doing wrong here. I've been posting images on forums for years.

You have to remove the "?t=1266016881" from the image code.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 28-02-2010 12:56
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Got it, thanks. I completely forgot to take that photobucket code off.
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 28-02-2010 18:15
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

Welcome to the forum, DiFabio. What a way to introduce yourself!

I was hoping to make a "mime" Joker (w/ top hat & feather) custom figure in honor of the DKC 20th anniversary. I also have some other characters in mind, including a Vicki Vale, but we'll see.

TDKC was a really big part of my early childhood and action figure enthusiasm (I wrote the DKC intro for our archives). I'm just old enough to remember seeing it in stores and fondly remember getting Sky Escape Joker for Easter (Mom hid it behind a tree in our yard during the egg hunt). And I was thrilled to finally find Quick Change Bruce Wayne in some obscure store. Back then, I got way more Beetlejuice figures than TDK though for some reason. Must've been cheaper.

Thanks for posting those TV ads, DiFabio. I spent about two years looking through my old VHS tapes before finding the Sky Escape Joker/Tech Shield Batman ad from when I was a kid; I was so desperate that I was willing to pay $20 for the ad online if I couldn't find it myself; ya can't put a price on nostalgia. rolleyes

I really hope to see some scans of those Toy Fair catalogs you speak of. I found a TDKC retailer catalog on eBay - I think it was spiral-bound - but I can't find it in our archives. I love any promo stuff like that and seeing the poorly painted prototypes or, better yet, concept art in place of a prototype (like the Bob the Goon art from a 1988 Toy Biz catalog). I want the 1990 Sears Christmas catalog for its TDKC photos, among other toylines (TMNT, Dick Tracy, etc).

I didn’t get the Batcave playset until the Forever version. The Returns one looks the best and essentially shares the colors of the DKC edition. If you wanted, you probably could recreate the DKC decals and customize a Returns version. Actually, you might want to create some different monitor decals since their so redundant in the prototype from the catalog (so many of the Joker "beach" ad).

Edited by Caleson on 28-02-2010 18:38
Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 28-02-2010 23:56
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Yeah, I have two Returns Batcaves. I always thought about customizing one but I just bring myself to do it. I'd need a third MIB version to make it. It would be somewhat simple. Just paint the Axis Chemical railings orange, spray paint the back in a blue hue, photoshop the decals without the icicles, change it to "AXIS CHEMICALS", make the vault decal the gold and black bat symbol, and make Joker decals for the Computer Console screens.

The thing is though, it would have to be exact. The Toy Fair catalog gives a more clear shot of the stickers. I've searched online and can't find the EXACT promotion pics, especially that one with the Joker standing in Grissom's high rise (which is also used for the TDKC art for the Joker figure). I'd also need the correct sizes for them to fit. I'm also not sure if there is a way to print out decals with my printer.
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 05-03-2010 02:12
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

DiFabio: 1st off, welcome to the BYTB and thank you for the pictures. I remember seeing ads for this line on T.V., but I myself don't recall seeing this line in stores. Course, me living in Canada, hard to say if it ever did show up in Canada. You forgot to mention this line was also the 1st to have variant colour verisons of the Joker as well. Take a look a the Orange pants figure you have. Before, I always assumed that any Orange pants based toy Jokers(There have been a few, not much. I think at least 3-4) were 1st used in the Batman: Legends Of The Dark Knight line, but now seeing the DKC verison, it looks like to be the 1st. And while Joker in the comics or any other media may have never wear Orange pants, I do think it's a decent variant.

Anyways, I have some questions that I hope someone ( Either DiFabio or anyone else ) can answer in particular about the Batcave/Wayne Manner Playsets, mainly because I've never owned any, though I did came once when I found a used version from Batman And Robin, but it was missing the hidden Batmobile Exit Door of the Batcave:

(1.) I noticed that on 1 side of the playset, there is a interior of Wayne Manner, which includes a secret door at the Grandfather Clock. Is the other side of it suppose to be the Exit ( Or Garage Door ) for the Batmobile? And the Grandfather Clock door feature kept for any of the other movie and/or Batman: The Animated Series theme verisons, or did they just made it a solid piece so that it could just be a exit for the Batmobile? Seen the boxes of varous verions of this playset over the years, but they always seem to just show the Batcave and outside Wayne Manner sides, never the other.

(2.) Memory is a little foggy, but I seem to recall that there was an ad for this playset in the Batman Returns line, and 1 of the features shown is that to make Bruce Wayne turn into Batman. To do this, you put the Wayne figure inside the vault, turn the Knob, and a Batman figure ( That was already put by you earlier ) is reviled to give the idea of Bruce changing into Batman. Where is the Knob located?

(3.) DiFabio: You said you 1 time had the Batman And Robin verison of this Wayne Manner/Batcave set. In reguards to the Axis Chemical/Arctric World Sewer side of the playset, what was the theme used on the Batman And Robin verison? Maybe you can even use that 1 for a customization as well, but get ready to use a lot of paint from the sounds of it.

As well, in regards to Question 3, can anyone else tell me what the theme of the Axis Chemical/Arctric World Sewer side for any of the other verisons of this Batcave, either from Batman Forever or the various releases in Batman: The Animated Series theme lines?

(4.) Okay, this question isn't actually about the playset, but in reguards to 1 of the vehicles in the DKC line. Is the Batcoptor a repaint of the one from the Superfriends line, or was it entirely a new mold? I only ask because I recalled the Superfriends line having a Batcoptor, and it looks kind of similar.

DiFabio, I also recommond getting the Batman Forever 3 Level Batcave Playset if you can ever find it or can afford it ( Hell probably has a better chance of freezeing over than finding it, but you never know ). There was a place for the Batmobile, a computer console, and a middle section with a trap or 2. Kenner/Hasbro only released this playset once, but many always consider it the best Batcave playset ever, just because it was huge, and was 3 levels. It would also be a nice addition to you're Wayne Mannor/Batcave playset as well.
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 05-03-2010 13:34
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I love The Dark Knight Collection

The Dark Knight Collection and Batman Returns figures

I have at least three, maybe four of these playset. The only difference between the 6 or 7 different versions that were made was the paint deco and the decals.

1). The Grandfather clock was a door that opened within the larger garage door.

2). There is a knob directly above the chamber.

3). I don’t think I got the Batman and Robin version, so I don’t know what the other side looks like. There was no general theme on this side and the only difference between the different versions was colors.

4). Yes the DKC Batcopter was a reuse of the Superfriends version

I used this playset in one of my Batsterpiece Theatre pieces, you can see more details.

RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 07-03-2010 15:40
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

DiFabio wrote:
Yeah, I have two Returns Batcaves. I always thought about customizing one but I just bring myself to do it. I'd need a third MIB version to make it. It would be somewhat simple. Just paint the Axis Chemical railings orange, spray paint the back in a blue hue, photoshop the decals without the icicles, change it to "AXIS CHEMICALS", make the vault decal the gold and black bat symbol, and make Joker decals for the Computer Console screens.

The thing is though, it would have to be exact. The Toy Fair catalog gives a more clear shot of the stickers. I've searched online and can't find the EXACT promotion pics, especially that one with the Joker standing in Grissom's high rise (which is also used for the TDKC art for the Joker figure). I'd also need the correct sizes for them to fit. I'm also not sure if there is a way to print out decals with my printer.

I’m pretty sure you can get decal paper for use in your desktop printer. I’ve used a decal paper that required getting the backside wet before applying. It was a Batman chest emblem for a custom figure:

As for the Joker images, the main beach one is from his Smilex TV ad. It was used in some merchandising, including a poster which I recently added to the new Posters & Banners archive:

Assuming it’s a direct shot from the film and not a promo photo, your best bet would probably be to get a high resolution screen grab from the DVD or Blu Ray and crop it as needed.

The decal in the upper left with Joker wearing a hat appears to be from his money parade at the end of the film. The one on the top monitors is very dim, so it might be from Grissom’s high-rise; although, those top monitors are angled down and might just be in heavy shadow. It looks like Joker with fistfuls of money, again from the parade.

A_Spidey_Fan wrote:
Memory is a little foggy, but I seem to recall that there was an ad for this playset in the Batman Returns line, and 1 of the features shown is that to make Bruce Wayne turn into Batman.

Yes, I’m pretty sure I saw a Batman Returns TV ad focusing on the Batcave Command Center. Although the quality might not be so great, it should be on YouTube.

A_Spidey_Fan wrote:
Can anyone else tell me what the theme of the Axis Chemical/Arctric World Sewer side for any of the other verisons of this Batcave, either from Batman Forever or the various releases in Batman: The Animated Series theme lines?

I have the Forever version and it’s described as The Riddler’s “hideout,” which I thought was idiotic as a kid – pretty damn small for a hideout, and I don’t think you can even open it to put a figure inside anyway. For that version it’s practically neon green as is the railing and floor. Eck.

Aside from the action figures and roleplaying toys, in archiving for BYTB I’ve found that other toys released through Kenner/Tonka had the DKC artwork, namely vehicle sets...

Gotham City Stunt Set

Batmobile Launcher

Super Batman Play Set

I know there's another R.P.M.s set, perhaps with a Joker van or car. Also, the box backside of my Batman: Return of the Joker NES game, released in 1991, has the DKC logo in black & white. So, technically, you're DKC collection is incomplete without it. Smile

Batman: Return of the Joker

RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 09-03-2010 13:47
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Took some shots of my catalogs. I was afraid of ruining the binding so I decided to not scan them.

Edited by DiFabio on 09-03-2010 13:49
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 09-03-2010 14:14
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 10-03-2010 10:40
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Nice work DiFabio. I had never seen that catalog before. Caleson and myslef scaned the little catalogs that came with Kenner's boxed toys and it has it's own thread.

I never did get a DKC Batmobile, I don't know why. Now they are just stupid priced on eBay

RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 16-03-2010 00:09
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

FlaBat wrote:
I never did get a DKC Batmobile, I don't know why. Now they are just stupid priced on eBay
Yeah, I got a loose, complete TDKC Batwing very cheap, but the Batmobile is a different story. I still don’t have it.

Another thing I love about TDKC is the dark metallic paint jobs. The more extravagant, colorful Batman variants of future lines often looked goofy, especially compared to the simplistic yet brooding DKC. I'd like to see how well metallic blues and purples would work in more modern Batman variants.

I just remembered another item that’s at least a first cousin to TDKC. Kenner released a small Batman Play-Doh playset using the DKC Batman photo and an interesting illustration of Batman wrangling the Joker. It looks like even Alfred is getting involved, but it’s actually a comics-inspired Commissioner Gordon. I’m thinking Pat Hingle wasn’t very marketable to kids...

Play-Doh Batman Playset

Here are the other two Tonka R.P.M.s, for those interested:

R.P.M.s Batman Launcher (Batcycle)

R.P.M.s Joker Launcher

RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 20-03-2010 19:56
User Avatar DiFabio
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

FlaBat wrote:

It looks like you have it to me.

On the top shelf in the middle. Unless of course that's the Batman Returns TRU exclusive Camo Attack Batmobile.
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 23-03-2010 16:58
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

No DiFabio, that's the Camo Attack Batmobile version. You can just barely see the white camo markings on the engine cowl and front fender.

Here's how I used to have them displayed

RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 05-06-2010 19:12
User Avatar sakuraxchan
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

THANKS MAN!!!

I remember the quick change bruce wayne/ jocker commercial!!!

Your review is perfect!!!

Thanks again!!!
RE: 1990 Batman: TDKC Appreciation thread - Posted on 02-08-2010 00:09
User Avatar gothamite begins
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

"Unfortunately, only Kenner, now Hasbro knows the whereabouts of the TDKC Batcave prototype."

Look no further than the 1992 product guide. Unless an employee took the prototype home The DKC 'cave prototype was most likely customized to the returns look with the Axis side spraypainted white to act as the Arctic World in the then upcoming film. This would have been a cost saving venture. It also explains why all the Returns caves have different painted looks on the Arctic World Sewer side. Mine is painted on the platforms which looks really neat it gives off a fresh fallen snow look.

Everyone knows that Kenner was informed that a new film titled Batman Returns was in the works and that the line had to be reformatted. So any caves that were produced for the DKC brand along with the other figures and vehicles from DKC were as well. An employee most likely repainted the prototype for that years toyfair placing stickers of the new characters in place of the old Joker ones.

Viola New playset!

I also do not think that the Turbojet Batwing is more film accurate than toybiz original. The flip out rear wheels add a lot of back kibble and the detailing on the nose is a bit excessive. I only slightly prefer it to the Toybiz just because of the added play value two vehicles in one. What more can anyone ask for?
http://www.youtube.com/user/trans8010 Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.