Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM BOOK CLUB | Batman Comics & Other Publications

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: Who doesn't follow the comics? - Posted on 17-08-2010 12:04
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I stopped collecting the comic books years ago. I do pick up a Trade Paperback or Graphic Novel from time to time, but that’s about it.

RE: Who doesn't follow the comics? - Posted on 17-08-2010 14:02
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

I may be getting back into comic books thanks to my local Library. It has a graphic novels section with all sorts of books I wasn't interested in enough to actually buy, but since they're free I've started picking them up and reading them.

Particularly, I've just started working on getting myself up to speed with Batman continuity. I'm currently reading Batman & Son, which I'm enjoying more than I thought I would.

So hopefully, if I can get a disposable income, I will start picking comic books up from the local comic shop more often.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Who doesn't follow the comics? - Posted on 24-08-2010 15:50
User Avatar DiscowingCanon84
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Even Though i don't follow the comics i do sometimes check out the DC site. I know this is probably something obvious but We are gonna get bruce back to the present in November . That seems cool. And since i am by far the least knowledgeable person about batman on this site can someone explain what all the different batman titles are about. It confuses me i knew about Batman and Detective comics that's about it. So a PM would help.
Edited by DiscowingCanon84 on 24-08-2010 16:49
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.