Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM BOOK CLUB | Batman Comics & Other Publications

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman: Streets Of Gotham Talkback - Posted on 16-06-2009 12:01
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

As a new Batman rises on the streets of Gotham City, the heroes, villains and citizens take notice. How will the police feel about this new Batman, and can he control the crime in Gotham the way the old Batman did?

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman: Streets Of Gotham Talkback - Posted on 17-06-2009 20:18
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

This issue was another one that was ok, much better than Batman & Robin, but still was not a super great one.

I like the dynamics between Dick and Damian, it's also intresting to see Damian interact with Hush, I'm kinda wondering if he has a hand in letting him out...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman: Streets Of Gotham Talkback - Posted on 17-06-2009 23:22
User Avatar Cyfin
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Yeah, the scene with Damian and Hush was pretty intense. I'm extremely excited to see where that - I guess the word "friendship" works? - winds up going.

BTW, I loooove your Batman Reborn sig pic! That's so awesome!!
Edited by Cyfin on 17-06-2009 23:26
Dark King Cyfin LordCyfin@hotmail.com LordCyfin http://www.myspace.com/scraven Send Private Message
RE: Batman: Streets Of Gotham Talkback - Posted on 19-06-2009 11:53
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

This was not too bad an issue, but all of the series seem to be spinning their wheels a little before getting started. 6 months from now, I'll have a better idea as to what is good and what is not. There's just too much set up right now.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Batman: Streets Of Gotham Talkback - Posted on 26-06-2009 04:42
User Avatar Mittens2317
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal 

Now this is another good issue. Kinda reminded me of The Wire in a way. I'm also glad that Dini decided to fast-forward beyond all the "Dick becoming Batman" thing, and landed in a time zone where Dick is already established as Batman. I can see this being one of the stronger Batman books in a year's time.

THE KING IN YELLOW OL 4 ADMIN!!!
RE: Batman: Streets Of Gotham Talkback - Posted on 16-07-2009 18:17
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Commissioner Gordon teams with the new Batman to combat the fiery threat that Firefly has spread across Gotham City. And to make matters worse, the mysterious adversary known only as Abuse makes his presence felt!

RE: Batman: Streets Of Gotham Talkback - Posted on 16-07-2009 18:19
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Wow.. Bruce is back.. well, okay, not really, but Hush sure is! The second issue was good. I knew Hush would pose as Bruce, but wow, the gift he's giving to Gotham! 1 Billion dollars a month?? Bruce will come back as a broke man!

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.