Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM CITY HALL | Batmobile History Updates & News

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

RE: Hot Wheels Batmobile Giveaway for MySpace Users! - Posted on 06-03-2007 17:43
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Want to get your hands on one of the most anticipated (and currently hard to get) Hot Wheels cars ever? Here's your chance! Just send me a message through MySpace with the subject line "I Want a Batmobile." A winner will be chosen at random to recieve a sealed 2007 First Edition 1966 Batmobile, free of charge.

The contest runs from now through midnight on Saturday, March 10. The winner will be notified in a return message on Sunday, and a shipping address will be requested at that time for you to recieve your prize. Multiple entries, and entries submitted as comments or e-mails will not be considered. Good luck!

The complete history of the Batmobile: BatmobileHistory.com
Scale models of Batmobiles & more: spencer1984.com
http://www.batmobilehistory.com Send Private Message
RE: Hot Wheels Batmobile Giveaway for MySpace Users! - Posted on 06-03-2007 20:23
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

You have to be a MySpace Member in order to send you the message. That cuts out the old foggies like me.

RE: Hot Wheels Batmobile Giveaway for MySpace Users! - Posted on 07-03-2007 00:26
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Yeah, I can't enter too since I don't have a MySpace account. For those who do though, good luck. Anyways, spencer1984, I think it's strong to assume this contest is for the 1960's T.V. Batmobile(Yo, that would be upsetting if the winner got some other Hot Wheels Batmobile instead of the 1960's 1), however, which verison is going to be given to the winner: the smooth grill, or the texture grill? Have you even decided yet?

Just though I'd ask incase there are those who are really picky or perfer 1 version over the other.
RE: Hot Wheels Batmobile Giveaway for MySpace Users! - Posted on 07-03-2007 10:57
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Don't worry, guys, a BYTB giveaway will be along shortly. I'm just doing them one at a time so I can keep everything straight Smile

Yes, it's the '60s version. The MySpace one will be a textured grille version; I'm not sure about future ones yet, though.

RE: "We got ours..." - Posted on 08-03-2007 22:05
User Avatar inzo
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
Medal 

Ok Spencer...
I know that these fellows got this
Bat 66 from you...:p

inzo http://www.picturetrail.com Send Private Message
RE: Hot Wheels Batmobile Giveaway for MySpace Users! - Posted on 09-03-2007 12:30
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Of course - everyone loves the '66!

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.