Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM COMPUTER LAB | DCU On The Web

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman and Associated Characters on Top 10 Lists - Posted on 19-11-2009 14:53
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I was just looking at a website called toptenz.net and it had 3 lists we Batfans would be interested in:

1) Top 10 Comic Book Villains
2) Top 10 WORST Batman Villains
3) Top 10 Joker Stories

Some of the choices in these three lists surprised me, one great thing is that you get to vote for your 3 favorite Joker stories.

'It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me'-BATMAN (Batman Begins)batman
RE: Batman and Associated Characters on Top 10 Lists - Posted on 19-11-2009 15:02
User Avatar Erin Cobblepot
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I'm deeply offended.

Ozzy shouldn't be on that list. He should have been on the TOP 10 COMIC BOOK VILLAINS LIST.

Whoever thinks he should be on that Top 10 Worst Villains list should be sent to jail and be locked in a rubber room for all eternity.

Hello Gotham. I'm Erin. Ozzy Cobblepot's Biggest Fan. Love you Pengy!

Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought we'd get this far.
Betcha never, never ever, betcha never thought you'd touch my heart.
Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought I'd surrender.
Betcha never thought you'd ever get with me.
I betcha never thought of that.
RE: Batman and Associated Characters on Top 10 Lists - Posted on 19-11-2009 15:43
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

While I agree that Penguin should not be on the wrost list, neither should Firefly. Remember, lists like these are just someones opinion and mean nothing! big grin

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman and Associated Characters on Top 10 Lists - Posted on 19-11-2009 16:08
User Avatar Erin Cobblepot
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Yeah I know!! yes

But I've seen too many of those lists online and his name being on it. But I guess I can understand why people stare at me when I announce that he's my favorite.

HAHA!!!

Actually, it's funny to see those people who hate Penguin rub the bridge of their noses when I say, "OH! I LOVE THE PENGUIN!"

So, I know my opinion means more than theirs does. Besides, I can pretty much guarantee I appreciate Penguin's greatness more than anyone. And THAT means more than someone's opinion.

Hello Gotham. I'm Erin. Ozzy Cobblepot's Biggest Fan. Love you Pengy!

Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought we'd get this far.
Betcha never, never ever, betcha never thought you'd touch my heart.
Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought I'd surrender.
Betcha never thought you'd ever get with me.
I betcha never thought of that.
RE: Batman and Associated Characters on Top 10 Lists - Posted on 19-11-2009 17:16
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Exactly Erin as the old saying goes 'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion'
RE: Batman and Associated Characters on Top 10 Lists - Posted on 12-01-2010 11:24
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

For those interested, go to the American Movie Calssics website (www.amctv.com) because they have two things that would interest us Batfans; First they have a list of the top 10 Superhero Movies of the Decade that you can vote on. Secon they have a "tournament" that lets people vote on the TOP BATMAN VILLAIN, it uses every villain from Batman Returns to The Dark Knight (using Heath Ledger's Joker over that of Jack Nicholson's)...it's was interesting how people voted and the reasons why...you should all check that out.

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me-BATMAN (Batman Begins)batman
RE: Batman and Associated Characters on Top 10 Lists - Posted on 29-01-2010 12:25
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

For those interested, I just found Penguin on Spike TVs List of the Top 10 Least Threatening Villains in Movie History at #6
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.