Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM FAN~FUN | Fan-Fics & Movies

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
RE: Gotham: Wonderland - Posted on 16-03-2010 18:47
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

great chapter Erin, I especially liked the romantic angle in chapter 9
RE: Gotham: Wonderland - Posted on 16-03-2010 18:48
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

great chapter Erin, I especially liked the romantic angle in chapter 9
RE: Gotham: Wonderland - Posted on 21-03-2010 22:55
User Avatar Erin Cobblepot
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Chapter Thirteen: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat

The March Hare, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle Dum, The White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat had surrounded Batman as Jervis gave them orders to. Batman knew these men were from the Psyche ward from Arkham, each pair of eyes were just as insane as the next, especially the man dressed as the Cheshire Cat. Batman fumbled for his utility belt as the five men came at him. Batman grabbed a bat-a-rang and threw it, knocking the tweedle's over almost at once. The others ducked and the White Rabbit jumped at Batman, knocking him over.

Rain had started to spit harder as Batman and the White Rabbit rolled around on the ground, Batman kneed the White Rabbit in the stomach, knocking him backwards and making him hit the ground rather hard, knocking him out. The Cheshire Cat lept at Batman, scratching him across the face and kicking him across the ground. Batman rolled fumbling for his utility belt and taking out his grappling hook and pulling it's trigger. A wire flew out, wrapping around the March Hare and Cheshire Cat's legs, making them trip and fall over. They gave up almost at once. Batman got to his feet after a second or so.

A crack of thunder rumbled across the sky, making Erin shiver uncomfortably. She had latched onto Jervis's arm, holding it as though her life had depended on it. Jervis frowned even more as Batman made his way towards them. But seeing as how Erin seemed to be afraid of the storm that had brought it's self upon Gotham, Jervis decided it was best to get out of the rain as quickly as possible. Also, it would do no good for either of them to get sick from being out in this weather. Lifting his companion into his arms, Jervis quickly and carefully lept over the tea cup he and Erin had been occupying. Wedging himself between two more tea cups, Jervis ran down the stairs on the other side of the ride.

Setting Erin down, Jervis took her hand and the two bolted to the other side of the amusement park. Batman quickly gave chase. Jervis found a second exit from the amusement park and led Erin towards it. They came out into an alleyway filled with empty trash cans. They ducked into the alleyway and turned a sharp left and another right. Erin's fingers felt slippery and she accidentally let her fingers slip through Jervis's. Making herself to try to keep running behind him, she couldn't quite catch herself in time and fell. However, Jervis turned just in time and caught her before she could kiss the ground.

"Thank you", She said quietly, blushing.

Jervis smiled gently, "Your welcome".

In that moment, they seemed to have forgotten they were being chased. Yet again, they had gotten lost in each other's eyes. As Jervis helped Erin stand on her feet, she leaned against him a little. Jervis placed his arm around her waist and held her against him. There was some sort of silent hint of agreement and there also seemed to be some sort of longing in both of them. Both had been left lonely and closed off. And now, here they were. Yet again. Just like the last few days they had shared and spent together. They closed the gap between them, both looking nervous.

Erin remembered her strange dream the night before when she had dreamed about Jervis. As their lips slowly touched, she felt the same warm feeling in her stomach as she had in her dream. In the back of her mind, she didn't think kissing in an alleyway was very appropriate because of the recent situation. However, Erin seemed to push those thoughts away as she and Jervis slowly kissed each other. Time just seemed to stay still in that moment. Only seconds later, did the two slowly break apart. Their cheeks blushing a bright pink. The rain was still coming down and the thunder rumbled over head. A small streak of lightening made Erin jump and cling to the front of Jervis's jacket.

"We'd best keep moving if we want to get out of this wretched weather", Jervis suggested, commenting on the weather for the first time in the last thirty minutes.

Erin nodded. The two companions struggled against the rain as they splashed through puddles that filled the pot holes and cracks in the pavement beneath their feet. A strike of lightening caused Erin to jump again, giving a scream of surprise. Batman jumped down from a nearby ledge just behind them. Jervis turned around as Batman made to grab him. However, Jervis ducked and sucker punched him in the face, knocking Batman into a nearby dumpster.

"Sorry you had to see that", Jervis apologized to Erin.

"No need to apologize. The last few days have been very curious indeed. I doubt nothing will surprise me", Erin replied.

Batman stood up after a second or so, "And you can help stop this", he exclaimed, turning to Erin, "You have the power to".

"You should mean what you say and not say what you mean", Erin commented.

"That doesn't make any sense", Batman grumbled.

"You should mind your business", Jervis remarked, glaring at Batman.

"I make it my business to make sure people like Erin Knightly don't get hurt", Batman stated.

"If you have it in your mind that I would ever hurt her, you are as a mad as I am", Jervis exclaimed, waving his hand irritably.

Jervis noticed a near by crow bar in an old, thrown away tool box full of dead and rusted nails, and grabbed it. He ran at Batman with the crow bar. Batman blocked him as Jervis went to hit him. Batman knocked the crow bar out of Jervis's hands and went to hit him. But Jervis ducked again and kicked Batman in the stomach. This didn't faze him or at least it didn't look like it did as Batman grounded himself from falling backwards.

"Jervis, be careful!" Erin stated, clasping her hands together.

Jervis had gotten out of the way but Batman swung his arm around and knocked Jervis to the ground. Jervis rolled, his hat lay forgotten at Erin's feet. Erin's bright blue eyes widened as she watched with anxious worry for her companion's safety. However after a moment or so, Jervis fell back onto the ground, sitting with the palm of his hands facing the ground. He was breathing hard. As was Batman. Batman fell to his knees in exhaustion. Jervis grinned at this victory. He slowly stood up, the Cheshire Cat grin returning to his face.

"The hatter is more clever than the bat", Jervis muttered.

As Jervis went to turn around to pick up his hat, he was surrounded by dark red ringlets of hair as Erin threw her arms around him. Jervis caught her in a hug. They held each other for a minute or so. Erin let go of him after a second or so. Jervis knelt down and picked up his hat. The two didn't give Batman a second look. Batman looked up after a second or so, having almost blacked out, but Jervis and Erin were gone.

They had quietly gotten back to her apartment without further trouble. However, Erin was sure more trouble was to come of it. She didn't care though. Let trouble come of it. She knew she and Jervis could get through it together. Jervis took off his hat and set it on the kitchen table and then laid down on the couch, his entire body aching from Batman hurting him. Erin went over and stood over him. She was still feeling curious about their kiss from earlier. She slowly leaned down to kiss him. Jervis opened his eyes a little. Reaching up with his left hand, he placed his hand on the back of her head, caressing her dark red ringlets of hair. He smiled up at her and she smiled back.

Erin leaned in, closing the gap between them. Their lips became locked together once again. Another slow passionate kiss was shared between them. And the only noise in the world was the pattering of rain hitting the apartment windows.

End of Chapter 13

Hello Gotham. I'm Erin. Ozzy Cobblepot's Biggest Fan. Love you Pengy!

Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought we'd get this far.
Betcha never, never ever, betcha never thought you'd touch my heart.
Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought I'd surrender.
Betcha never thought you'd ever get with me.
I betcha never thought of that.
RE: Gotham: Wonderland - Posted on 23-03-2010 17:08
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Wonderful as usual my dear
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.