Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Meet & Greet

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Yo-ness! - Posted on 23-11-2008 03:27
User Avatar Harley Quinn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

YO-NESS!!!!!!!!
(My word, no taking it!)
I am a odd breed, the Gerd!
Girl-nerd! And I think I'm the only girl on the site!
But as a tribute to my SN and my Puddin'
LET THE SMILEYS BEGIN!!!!!
HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn
joker4joker4joker4joker4joker4joker4joker4joker4
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 23-11-2008 03:28
User Avatar Harley Quinn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

You now know why my friend refer to me as Harley Quinn in RL.
Joker3
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 23-11-2008 08:04
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Welcome! You're not the only girl, but a member of the select few. Though The others don't post very often..

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 23-11-2008 10:23
User Avatar Mittens2317
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal 

My eyes hurt...

THE KING IN YELLOW OL 4 ADMIN!!!
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 23-11-2008 11:03
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Yo, welcome to our little bat-community.

Yeah, there are at least three other girls I can think of off the top of my head but they never come here anymore... So it's nice to have some estrogen in here again. lol joker4

And this is your first post, so I guess it's not a problem here, but in the future try not to put so many smilies in discussions; it makes it harder to read posts some times.

Anywho, have fun at the site!

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 23-11-2008 11:30
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

There is Nightwing_girl, Joergurl, and Batgirl, there are a few more but Nightwing_girl shows up more than others..

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 23-11-2008 22:34
User Avatar Nightwing_Girl
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

^Yes, and I am actualy the creator of this little monster. Sorry folks.
And Harl, go easy with the smilies and don't burn anyones eyes out...
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 24-11-2008 15:10
User Avatar jondoe297
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

Mittens2317 wrote:
My eyes hurt...

First off hi Harley... hope you stick around to spread more craziness lol

Mittens... I might not have noticed before, but have teeth appeared or your avatar? ...................Must stop staring.......... keeps putting me into a trance lol

It's not who I am underneath... but what I do that defines me.
jondoe297@live.com http://gothamknightsonline.blogspot.com/ Send Private Message
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 26-11-2008 00:03
User Avatar Harley Quinn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

sad Awwww, do I have to go easy on them NightWing_Girl? Its so much more fun to be, well, myself!
Joker3
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 26-11-2008 09:50
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Be yourself? Harley, Do you want to scare these poor guys to death?

Well...........you can't exactly help yourself can you? I supose a little of you insanity would be okay......but no mentaly scarring people or page long posts of smilies...keep the insanity tame, or I won't get you that bazooka for Christmas...

And I'm suprised you haven't explained how we all in real life actually call you Harley Quinn...Or should I tell that one?
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 26-11-2008 12:42
User Avatar Harley Quinn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Feel free to explain that your self, you gave the nickname to me! And I WANT MY BOOZUKA!!!!!! I have four cases of rubber chickens with bricks in them, and nothing to shoot them with!
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 26-11-2008 18:32
User Avatar JokesOnYou771
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Harley, my protegé! How have you been? joker

What d'you say we create a bit of mayhem around these boards? joker4

~~~~~~~~~

SLAUGHTER is the best medicine.
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 27-11-2008 16:11
User Avatar Harley Quinn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

MISTER J!!!! What mayhem did you have in mind?
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 01-12-2008 10:39
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Harley! Play nice now!

And Harley, I've told you, ya don't shoot brick-stuffed rubber chickens out of bazokas; you shoot missiles out of bazokas...and those you'll have to go buy yourself...and should I ask how exactly you came by four crates of brick-stuffed rubber chickens anyway?.......Probally not............

Anyway...let's see...you might have to fill in the gaps of the story because I only remember a bit actually.

But to start off so anyone that reads this isn't confused, Harley and I used to go to school together. The people in group that my friends and I belonged to all had nicknames. Some of it was out of necessity, because a few of us had the same name and that gets confusing, but other than that the nicknames were just sortta part of being one of the group. So, one day friend of ours had introduced Harley here to our group, and we were talking.

Now Harl, this is the part I don't remember all of, 'cause I know we three were talking about something and I mentioned Harley Quinn. Now of course, Harl here was like most people at the school when I talk Batman, she looks at me and goes "Who?" So I roll my eyes and say, "You know. In Batman she's basically the Joker's girlfriend; she used to be his shrink but he drove her insane." And I stop there and take a drink of coffee, because I figure she's going to be like most people, say 'oh' then back away slowly before I really get started talking. But Harley here? Oh she grins as manically as the Joker himself and says with all enthusiasm and sincerity, "Oh her! She's my role model!!!" I think at that point I spat my coffee out because I was laughing so hard.

But anyway, after that we all started calling her Harley or some variation of, and it ended up fitting pretty well, this girl is insane people, heck, she can even imitate Harley's voice from B:TAS or whichever when she wants to! But after that she had kinda became my little bat-disciple so I could leave another nut in my place when I ‘passed on’. It just took her a while to come to us here at BYTB.
Edited by Nightwing_Girl on 01-12-2008 10:47
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 01-12-2008 17:01
User Avatar serenitynow
Just Visiting

Awards:
None

I figured I'd introduce myself as a newcomer to this board as well as a harbinger of a sneak peek at this new Dark Knight collectible.

Firstly, I'm a career nerd/archivist. I've got tv shows from the '80s that most people don't even remember...but my most prized taped possession would have to be the entire series of Night Court because it's not available on DVD past the first season, though I'm told the second season will finally be released after a length wait.

Now onto the collectible [much more relevant]: I can't tell you how I got this over a week before its release, but I can tell you this: it's really pretty. It's a purchase that tells me I'm paying for packaging, and that the money is well worth the price of said packaging. The outer casing is a grey color and has a rubbery texture, but I know it's cardboard. The inside is a beautiful book with the 2 disc on the front and back inner cover. The photos are sharp and brilliantly colored, though it's hard to tell from the clarity of my crude cameraphone. It's something you just want to touch. They are arranged in a narrative form.

The discs include the original score plus four remixes featuring The Crystal Method, Paul Van Dyk, Mel Wesson, and Ryeland Allison. My personal favorite is the Crystal Method remix of "Why So Serious", but Mel Wesson puts in a solid effort with "Gunpowder and Gasoline". I guess it doesn't hurt that I've always been a Hans Zimmer fan.

Alright, to the good stuff...pictures:

RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 01-12-2008 21:36
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Hey man, welcome to the forum.

You know, we've got a collectibles forum here; so I'd recommend posting this item (and any other cool bat-collectibles you may have) in that forum instead of posting it here in poor Harley's welcoming thread lol

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 02-12-2008 23:56
User Avatar matt the bat webb
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

harley can go crazy on me anytime....im crazy to. but welcome guys im Matt-the-Batt-Webb

the greatest victorys are won with your mind, then your body
randommattwebb Send Private Message
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 04-12-2008 14:17
User Avatar Harley Quinn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Adding to NightWing girl's post, we were at this coffee shop down the street from our school that we went to every Friday, before it closed! sad I miss it, anyway, Our buddy Sheapard, that's really his last name, no kidding, brought up NWG's obession and I ran with it! Now, I want to be a shrink! And I used to have a Mister J! But then I broke up with him. Anyway,
WWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Edited by Chris on 04-12-2008 15:38
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 04-12-2008 14:19
User Avatar Harley Quinn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Like, OMG!!!!!!! I eating a bowl of chocolate and its like making me SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPER!!!!!!!!!
RE: Yo-ness! - Posted on 04-12-2008 15:26
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Harlean, what have I told you about eatting chocolate? wink
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.