Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Meet & Greet

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Information - Posted on 10-11-2005 17:26
User Avatar thedarkknightreborn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hello, I'm new to this place so just give me a moment....there done. I'm trying to write a Batman related fic based around the early years, so I'm trying to find out where I can find so really good information.mad Cheers
::thebatman2::

This is Gotham city.
It boasts the highest percentage of sociopathic criminals in any metropolitan conurbation.
It also has ME!!
Evil_eva667@hotmail.co.uk Send Private Message
RE: Information - Posted on 11-11-2005 00:14
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

Welcome, DKR! We've got some fellow Fan~Fic writers here, you're welcome to post all your stories in the Fan~Fics/Movies board. I may be able to archive them in our site too, if time persists. Enjoy The Voice o' Gotham! wink

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Information - Posted on 12-11-2005 12:11
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Thanks for the reply, didn't know if I'd get one. Will try and get a fic up in the next week or two (probably only a first draft). :wink:

This is Gotham city.
It boasts the highest percentage of sociopathic criminals in any metropolitan conurbation.
It also has ME!!
RE: Information - Posted on 13-11-2005 15:59
User Avatar Gothamite
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I look forward to reading it! I'm an aspiring fan fiction writer myself. Problem is, I never get around to putting the finishing touches on my stories.

In the shadows I saw my destiny...
I would seek justice...
I would have my revenge...
gothamite27@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Information - Posted on 15-11-2005 03:28
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

::thebatman2::I know what you mean. But once you get the hang of it, normally there isn't a problem. At the moment I'm just trying to work out how to do a certain section thats at the beginning of the story, never mind at the end. Still, keep trying.

This is Gotham city.
It also has ME!!
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.