Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Meet & Greet

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 24-11-2005 19:07
User Avatar theflamesofscarecrow223
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hello this is sean.I have been a batman fan since the cartoon,I watched the whole series,and asked my mom and dad for batman toys and stuff.I had lots of cool batman playsets,all the batman movies,all the batman movie figures,all the batman clothes,pajamas,and costumes,and batman videotaped everyday after kindergarten,and soon I owned all of the batman dvds,including the batman begins deluxe edition dvd,and have fixed all my figures and put them back in their cases,I paid a guy to fix up the boxes,and soon I had all my figures placed back in their boxes,now I have highly collectible batman figures and stuff.

I had batman poptarts,lunch trays,lunchboxes,and now I have all of the batman games including batman begins the videogame and I went and saw all of the batman movies with my dad,the first batman movie I saw was the animated batman tas film,batman mask of the phantasm.I liked the whole storyline,and the appearance of the joker,and how it told how batman began his journey,and having another masked hero in the city of gotham.

Edited by theflamesofscarecrow223 on 26-11-2005 12:46
bloodyclaws223 freddyvsjason223@msn.com http://groups.myspace.com/gamers223 Send Private Message
RE: ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 25-11-2005 00:15
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

Hi there, um, TFOS223! Good to have yet another die-hard Batfan on the boards, and a collector to boot. Smile

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 25-11-2005 07:24
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it, we have alot of fun here I think.. big grin

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 26-11-2005 08:41
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Welcome to BYTB. Nice to see another fellow Batman fan and collector.

I have a couple questions,

1). You mentioned Batman Beyond The Movie, like there was a new Batman Beyond film coming out. I had never heard of this, is there one coming out?

2). If your figures were loose out of package, why would you put them back? Once they are opened they lose value even if you put them back.

3). Most Signatures the Members here have are graphic files. Yours is all Text, which is OK I guess, but your story signature would be best in the Meet and Greet Board. If you need help on a Sig, just ask, we're all here to help.

RE: ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 27-11-2005 15:19
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

FlaBat wrote:
If your figures were loose out of package, why would you put them back? Once they are opened they lose value even if you put them back.
Huh. Yeah, I didn't catch that part in my first read. Doesn't make much sense. How much did you pay this guy anyway? Restoration doesn't usually resurrect much collector value, if any. And who cares anyway? I would hope your Batman fandom comes ahead of any economic interests, right? Smile Take those figures out and enjoy them for what they're worth.

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 02-12-2005 14:34
User Avatar Gothamite
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Hey Flames! Good to meet you!

Caleson wrote:
I would hope your Batman fandom comes ahead of any economic interests, right? Smile Take those figures out and enjoy them for what they're worth.

Yeah, I agree! I'm not able to keep my figures inside the pack ever!

In the shadows I saw my destiny...
I would seek justice...
I would have my revenge...
gothamite27@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 05-12-2005 11:05
User Avatar thedarkknightreborn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Unless there actually model kits or statue/models, then what is the point in buying and yet not opening? Doesn't make sense to me....although i do collect model kits so have a natural tendancy to open things.:bigeek:

This is Gotham city.
It boasts the highest percentage of sociopathic criminals in any metropolitan conurbation.
It also has ME!!
Evil_eva667@hotmail.co.uk Send Private Message
RE: ello peoples i`am the flames of the scarecrow and you are my straw! - Posted on 05-12-2005 11:08
User Avatar thedarkknightreborn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Oh, and flames....I see your flames, and raise it with fire retardant::food::

This is Gotham city.
It boasts the highest percentage of sociopathic criminals in any metropolitan conurbation.
It also has ME!!
Evil_eva667@hotmail.co.uk Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.