Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Everything Else

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 31-12-2007 20:46
User Avatar Terry McGinnis
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

Hello everyone, have I been gone that long? I guess its true. And no, I'm not dead as of yet (and sorry if that disappoints anyone here).

Anyways, many things have happened while I was gone. Both Good & Bad. I have no excuse for not being here, but I can't always come on. I have a life ahead of me, and I cannot let it go to waste. Life IS short.

Anyways, looking forward to the next Batman film. Hopping its successful.
Can't wait for the Batman Anime on DVD too!BatSymbol2

Anyways, Peace! BYTBRazz

I already have a father. His name is Bruce Wayne!

Classified! XX9 n/a OmarAg009 http://cheaster.deviantart.com/ Send Private Message
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 01-01-2008 22:52
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

welcome back.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 02-01-2008 21:19
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Not to be a jerk, but what makes you think we care if you've been gone or not? We ALL have lives to live, we all have responsibilities to take care of so why do you feel the need to proclaim yours?

Its great you're back, (I've never seen you post before) but honestly, don't waste your time with creating a self-loving thread. Just go straight into the discussions.
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 02-01-2008 21:41
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Wow, go take a chill pill kplan. We're a friendly community, if you don't want us to be giving welcomes back then go to another forum... Cause that's sort of our thing here. Ever notice all the happy birthdays in the shoutbox? The welcome back Caleson incident? Oh yeah, the whole meet & greet section?

If you don't like these sort of threads than just don't post at them and that way you don't look like a jerk and you don't try to guilt people.

Hey Terry, long time no see. Don't feel guilty about not being here for a while, we all sort of come and go as we please (as kplanigilan so eligently put it, weall are pretty much in the same boat.)

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 02-01-2008 21:55
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Raz, you're the worst when it comes to being friendly. So, don't talk.

And try to get my name right. That's insulting.
Edited by kpangilinan on 02-01-2008 21:57
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 02-01-2008 22:03
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Look man, you can say what you want about me, but that still doesn't justify out and out insulting some one just for saying "Hi, do you remember me?".

And I'm sorry for misspelling your name, I didn't intend to. I didn't mean to be insulting, but reading your post, it had a big "go f^&% yourself" vibe to it.

I understand that messages can be misinterpreted, but it still stands, if you have nothing to do at meet & great style threads but complain about meet & great style threads, then you might as well just ignore them and get on with your life.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 02-01-2008 22:07
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 03-01-2008 01:20
User Avatar Tom-Tom
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

kpangilian, just chill. he was gone for a while, and wanted to make sure people knew he wasnt gone anymore.

Member of:
AFI
OAFE
Hall of Justice
BYTB
Figure Realm
The Everything Forum
TNI

Mod of:
Launching my own site.
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 03-01-2008 09:10
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

He could've just said "I'm back" and I would've been fine with that. But no, he had to make himself seem more important by telling us how busy he was with life as if he was the only one.

I have a problem with people who bring themselves up more than they should. Its as if he was saying coming on here wastes his time.
RE: I am not dead..... yet! - Posted on 03-01-2008 09:11
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Okay, after thinking about it and my own conscience bearing guilt on me.

I'm sorry.
Edited by kpangilinan on 03-01-2008 10:47
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.