Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Everything Else

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman Podcast - Posted on 12-03-2009 10:50
User Avatar TheBatmanUniverse
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hey everyone,

My name is Dustin. My team and I run The Batman Universe Podcast, The Batman Universe Comic Podcast, and The Batman Universe Specials. Our normal podcast and comic podcast post every other week and we talk about everything you could imagine about Batman.

For our Normal podcast we talk about Movie, TV, Merchandise, Video Game, and General News. We have a segment dedicated to a spotlight character from The Batman Universe and a feature of a Batman related topic.

For the Comic Cast, we review all of the Bat-Books as well as discuss Comic and Book news. We also have a segment dedicated to getting new readers involved in the understanding of Batman and how he got to where he is today in the comics.

The Specials Cast is where we do interviews with industry creators and other people that have been involved in Batman related projects. We recently did and interview with Nuzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir, the writers of the current Batman Confidential storyline, introducing King Tut to the comics.

You can check out all of our podcasts on iTunes, or you can head over to the site and check them out there.

The Batman Universe Podcast

The Batman Universe Comic Podcast

The Batman Universe Specials

Edited by TheBatmanUniverse on 03-04-2009 23:51
RE: Batman Podcast - Posted on 14-03-2009 18:52
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

New Episode for The Batman Universe Comic Podcast just posted.
RE: Batman Podcast - Posted on 15-03-2009 08:46
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The Podcasts are neat, this is somehting I've been wanting to do, so it's nice to know that others are doing it as well, take a listen and see what you think!

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Podcast - Posted on 24-03-2009 18:43
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

2 New podcasts up!!

The first one is the normal podcast Episode 28:

http://www.thebatmanuniverse.net/podcast/thebatmanuniversepodcastdetail.php?podcastid=115

The next one is part of The Batman Universe Specials:

http://www.thebatmanuniverse.net/podcast/thebatmanuniversespecialsdetail.php?podcastid=116

In this special, we interviewed Freddie Williams II, former Robin artist.
RE: Batman Podcast - Posted on 28-03-2009 00:02
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

The Batman Universe Specials has new episode up!!!

In this special we interview Whilce Portacio, who is the artist working on next week's Superman/Batman that will start a new 3-part story arc. Whilce talks about his past work on Batman Confidential, and we even managed to talk about about his current work on Spawn.

Check it out here:
Whilce Portacio Interview
RE: Batman Podcast - Posted on 30-03-2009 18:50
User Avatar JokesOnYou771
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hi there,

I tried to download the Batman Universe podcasts on iTunes, and it doesn't seem to be working -- it gives me a little gray exclamation point next to the title when I try. Is this just something wrong with my computer, or have other users been having the same problem?

Thanks in advance; I'll try downloading them from the main site in the meantime.

~~~~~~~~~

SLAUGHTER is the best medicine.
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.