Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Flea Market

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman & more- Huge Lot, For sale - Posted on 19-06-2008 13:19
User Avatar Black Knight
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
Medal 

Lot #1: BB and TDK plus Hotwheels.

Edited by Black Knight on 04-01-2009 18:57
RE: Batman & more- Huge Lot, For sale - Posted on 19-06-2008 14:14
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

WOW.. you're getting rid of even the new stuff???

If you would consider selling seperatly, I'd take a few things if the price was right.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman & more- Huge Lot, For sale - Posted on 29-06-2008 18:11
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I wish you would break up the Lots a little bit. I could use that Aerial Attack Batman from The Batman. Thanks for posting it, I knew I’d seen it once before.

I could use two of those Hot Wheels Cycles too, but forget which two I already have, so I would probably take all four.

RE: Batman & more- Huge Lot, For sale - Posted on 29-06-2008 18:18
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yea.. you could seel a few peices and still ask 100 for the rest... and I think you could get more that way.. but, thats just an opinion...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman & more- Huge Lot, For sale - Posted on 30-06-2008 07:59
User Avatar Tartan Jack
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
Medal 

BUCKET BOOTS! . . .
no

(There is NO historical evidence that pirates ever wore bucket boots (which were RIDING boots) on board ship. In fact, most were barefoot (better traction) or wore normal shoes of the period . . .
(Sorry, I am a historian with a bit of an interest in the historic Golden Age of Piracy. Bucket boots are the equivalent of batsuit nipples to historians of the GAoP.)
-This post is more a reflection of the PoTC film than your lot . . . I enjoy it, but certain things really irritate me about it.

Sum Nox!
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.