Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Shopping Cart

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 14-08-2005 22:14
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

While I?m not seeing any new The Batman figures at Target I am seeing some older ones including Hammer Strike The Joker on the pegs lately.

I thought C3 was dead, but ?Mini Flyers? with both heroes and villains were at Target. I picked up Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing and The Riddler Mini Flyers. Most other C3 items from before were marked down, the Batcave set is on clearance at Toys R Us.

While at Toys R Us I picked up Ace vs. The Jokers Hyenas. It?s bigger than I thought it would be. Only a couple of them were on the shelves.

I picked a couple of the new Batman Begins variants at Wal-Mart, they were $4.88 as well. The pegs had been picked clean and not all of the last of the Begins figures were there and of course no Ducards.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 15-08-2005 01:03
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

I'm tempted to get some more of those C3's myself. Looks like they're going on clearance around here as well. I gotta get into town one of these days to check out that Ace Vs. The Joker's Hyenas set. Not sure I want it, but I gotta at least see it before they're gone. How much they retail for again?

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 15-08-2005 21:00
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Caleson wrote:
I'm tempted to get some more of those C3's myself. Looks like they're going on clearance around here as well. I gotta get into town one of these days to check out that Ace Vs. The Joker's Hyenas set. Not sure I want it, but I gotta at least see it before they're gone. How much they retail for again?

Ace vs. The Joker's Hyenas is $14.99. So far TRU is the only place I've seen it. There is also a single Ace figure for $9.99, but I did not see any of those on the shelf. As it was there were only a few of the one I did get.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 13-11-2005 12:25
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Three new 4 Packs Versions of the Corgi 1:43 scale Batmobiles are at Wal-Mart. For the most part these have the same vehicles that were available as singles, although at least one in the set is a different color than the single version.

Version One:
1940?s Batmobile (BMBV1)
1950?s Batmobile (BMBV1)
!960?s Batmobile (BMBV1)
1990?s Batmobile (BMBV1)

Version Two:
1940?s Batmobile (BMBV2)
1950?s Jokermobile
1960?s Batmobile (BMBV2)
2000 Batmobile (BMBV2)

Version 3:
1970?s Batmobile (BMBV1)
1980?s Batmobile (BMBV1)
2000 Redbird (RBBV1)
2000 Batmobile (BMBV1)

If you missed the single versions this is a good chance to pick them up in these sets.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 19-11-2005 04:44
User Avatar Drunken Fist
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I love the Corgi Batmobiles. We never got the second series here, though. I really wanted a few of those, particularly the one that looked like the old Super Powers toy 'Mobile, and the comic style one from the Norm Breyfogle era. Maybe those gift sets will show up here.

See my Myspace profile!

CHECK OUT MY BLOG!
drunkenfistboxer Send Private Message
RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 21-11-2005 10:04
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

We've had the 1/43 cars pretty regularly, but the larger-scale stuff has been MIA since the first wave.

Have you seen the new Batmobile ornaments at Wal*Mart? They look pretty close to the 1/43 offerings from Corgi, with the Superfriends/Super Powers-style, The late-'90s style, the '60s style everyone has done, and a "tin toy" version of the '60s car. They're a lot better quality than the Begins ornaments, around $5 each I think.
http://www.batmobilehistory.com Send Private Message
RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 21-11-2005 21:21
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

spencer1984 wrote:
We've had the 1/43 cars pretty regularly, but the larger-scale stuff has been MIA since the first wave.

Have you seen the new Batmobile ornaments at Wal*Mart? They look pretty close to the 1/43 offerings from Corgi, with the Superfriends/Super Powers-style, The late-'90s style, the '60s style everyone has done, and a "tin toy" version of the '60s car. They're a lot better quality than the Begins ornaments, around $5 each I think.

No, I'll have to check those out. Thanks for the tip.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 12-12-2005 21:59
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

At Target tonight I saw something odd. No, new The Batman figures but the pegs had nothing but Firefly and Penguin figures on them. There were a few Triple Shot Batman figures too, but that was it. I never seen so many Firefly and Penguin in one spot. Target pegs also had Ducard even a green variant was there.

Wal-Mart had two of the green variant Skull Strike Scarecrow figures, so now my Batman Begins figure collection is complete. Well nearly. I?m not sure if Pre-Suit Batman was released or not. This would be the Comic Con Exclusive with a Batman head. I have one with the Bruce Wayne head, but I saw pictures and even saw one on eBay, but only one. I thought I read somewhere that it was not released, does anybody know for sure?

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 13-12-2005 21:00
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I hit another Target on the way home tonight. No EXP figures but oddly enough Penguin and Firefly all over the pegs with a few Triple Shot Batman figures too.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 13-12-2005 23:25
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

That sounds pretty nutty. Kinda reminds me of when Ducard was coming out, all the stores got another big load of Series 2 Begins figures. We had a decent amount of Fireflys a while back, but to this day I've never seen a single The Batman Penguin on the shelves. I believe Beyond has one for me, whenever he gets time to send it.

In regards to your question, I'm pretty sure they did make both masked and unmasked versions. I only found two on eBay. The dark chrome looks really cool, but personally, I don't think it's a very good figure. If it's suppose to be pre-suit, they could've at least put some effort into it. Like, say, removing the damn Bat emblem from his chest. They don't seem terribly popular on eBay, which is good for anyone that wants it. HERE's a masked version at $9.99 with no bids and 5 hours left.

Edited by Caleson on 13-12-2005 23:29
RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 14-12-2005 22:10
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Caleson wrote:

In regards to your question, I'm pretty sure they did make both masked and unmasked versions. I only found two on eBay.

Yeah I had only seen the one with the cowl.

Caleson wrote:I don't think it's a very good figure. If it's suppose to be pre-suit, they could've at least put some effort into it. Like, say, removing the damn Bat emblem from his chest.

Yeah if it's Pre Suit it should be Pre Bat too LOL.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 17-12-2005 00:11
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I picked up DC Direct?s Thrillkiller Batman. I may pick up the rest of the Elseworld Series 1 figures, but this was all my source had for now. Not too bad, it's a nice figure.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 18-12-2005 17:57
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Still no The Batman EXP figures here yet, but there was the new EXP Batmobile out on the shelves. Also some of the new DC Super Heroes / Justice League Unlimited figures are out too. Most look like repaint/repack of previous JLU figures, but Supergirl and Steel are among the new ones.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 20-12-2005 23:11
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

The 2005 Ras Al Ghul figures aka the all black Ducard hit TRU pegs this week. Great timing, the week of Christmas so they will probably be hard to find as more adults buy them for kids, good hunting. There were only a few left so, I picked up two along with a Ninja Bruce and did a head swap so I now have Ninja Bruce in all black. A quick easy, really cool custom.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 31-12-2005 12:22
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I got a nice haul of The Batman EXP and even two DC Superheroes last night between Target and Wal-Mart.

Also a couple eBay wins from the Philippines arrived this week. Attack Armor Batman and a Wave 5 Zipline (same figure, new accessories) showed up.

I was going over my database of figures and noticed that I have not got (because I have not seen) any of the The Batman Wave 4 Deluxe figures. Batman to Batbot, Fire Armor Batman and Power Prop Batman I have not seen on the pegs down here.

Now, I know they were released as I?ve seen pictures, but who else has noticed if these showed up in their areas or not?

The black Ra's/Ducard are still on the pegs at a few TRU's after Christmas.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 31-12-2005 14:32
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

FlaBat wrote:
While I?m not seeing any new The Batman figures at Target I am seeing some older ones including Hammer Strike The Joker on the pegs lately.

I thought C3 was dead, but ?Mini Flyers? with both heroes and villains were at Target. I picked up Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing and The Riddler Mini Flyers. Most other C3 items from before were marked down, the Batcave set is on clearance at Toys R Us.

While at Toys R Us I picked up Ace vs. The Jokers Hyenas. It?s bigger than I thought it would be. Only a couple of them were on the shelves.

I picked a couple of the new Batman Begins variants at Wal-Mart, they were $4.88 as well. The pegs had been picked clean and not all of the last of the Begins figures were there and of course no Ducards.
can u scan the flyers??

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 11-02-2006 18:39
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Huge score today between a Wal-Mart and Target. 5 new The Batman EXP figures including both Batgirl and Killer Croc, I only need 4 more to complete the figures shown so far.

I also got another DC SuperHeroes Batman with the new gray knee pins, these are almost impossible to find at Retail, so the news about Wal-Mart dropping the line are a bit strange, although Wal-Mart had none and Target just Batman with a couple Bane and Scarecrow figures.

As reported in the News a day or two ago, I had picked up a The Batman EXP Knight Shadow Batman in a Dark Green (should be light blue), now that I have one, I?ve been looking for another and can?t seem to find one. This makes me wonder what I have, a mistake or a new variant.

Mattel is also reusing the accessories. Flame Stopper Batman and Batgirl have repainted EXP accessories that originally came with Knight Shadow Batman. Camo Tech Batman (which comes wearing a green robe looking like Dr. Doom) has a repainted Batarang Zipline that originally came with Knight Strike Batman.

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 11-02-2006 18:46
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

u lucky bastard i want that batgirl@!@

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 11-02-2006 21:19
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

batboy99 wrote:
u lucky bastard i want that batgirl@!@

I found her at Target. I'll shoot pictures and do a Figure Review Sunday. Looks like she only has 3 POA (head and shoulders).

RE: FlaBat's Shopping Cart - Posted on 12-02-2006 03:31
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

Easy on the language, batboy99. Family site.

Very interesting finds, FlaBat. I haven't managed to find Batgirl anywhere. That articulation sounds pretty pathetic, but I still need her. The sculpt looks quite true to the cartoon series. I didn't know Croc had even been seen yet.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.