Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOWN SQUARE | Shopping Cart

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Drunken Fist's Shopping Cart - Posted on 22-11-2005 04:33
User Avatar Drunken Fist
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I FINALLY found Ducard at Target! They recieved a new shipment of the assortment that includes the Ra's (Ubu) repaint, the one with the orange tunic. Not sure how many there are per case, but I only saw one.

See my Myspace profile!

CHECK OUT MY BLOG!
drunkenfistboxer Send Private Message
RE: Drunken Fist's Shopping Cart - Posted on 22-11-2005 08:18
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

yes this is a dumb question but did u buy it
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Drunken Fist's Shopping Cart - Posted on 22-11-2005 20:42
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

That's funny. I bought my second Ducard today for customizing. So far in total I've seen three regular Ducards and one green tunic version at Wal Mart. On the other hand, you've seen several orange tunic Ras' and I've seen none. That's one of the only repaints I like, as it has some effort. I'd like one, but not terribly bad. They just crammed in a new bunch of Ducard-series figures at my Wal Mart, I outta check Target and TRU.

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Drunken Fist's Shopping Cart - Posted on 23-11-2005 00:56
User Avatar Drunken Fist
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

If I see another orange Ra's, I'll pick it up for you if you want. That Target is brand new and gets heavy business, so it may not still be there. Still, I've seen it like 7 times at Wal-Mart, so I'll probably be able to find one somewhere.

[quote=]batboy99 wrote:yes this is a dumb question but did u buy it[/quote]
You bet! Smile Aside from the 2 Batman figures, Ra's, Scarecrow, and the Batmobile, this is the only figure I wanted from this line. I'm done now. Smile

See my Myspace profile!

CHECK OUT MY BLOG!
Edited by Drunken Fist on 23-11-2005 01:00
drunkenfistboxer Send Private Message
RE: Drunken Fist's Shopping Cart - Posted on 23-11-2005 07:53
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

now i want a ducard toy.do u think they will sell it here in canada at wal-mart or sumthin
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Drunken Fist's Shopping Cart - Posted on 23-11-2005 08:46
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I spotted a Ducard at Sears this past weekend. Not many collectors will think to get toys there so if you have one that carries a lot of different products it is worth looking into. If you local store only carries electronics and appliances it probably won't have toys.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.