Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | KNIGHTS DOME | Contests And Interviews

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
RE: Submit Your Mattel Questions! - Posted on 28-03-2008 22:42
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Wow, I'm running out of questions these days...

1. It was recently anounced that there will be a vehicle release in scale with the Four Horsemen figures. Will multiple vehicles be produced or are you waiting to see how this one sells before you decide whether or not to do more?

That's all I've got right now.

FlaBat wrote:
2). Will the Movie Master series of figures have Batman figures from any of the other films?

I already asked that one last time.

BYTB: Will the Movie Masters line extend beyond The Dark Knight? If so, do you plan to expand to past movies such as Batman 89 and the Christopher Reeve Superman movies?

MATTEL: This is something we are exploring but do not have news to announce quite yet.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Submit Your Mattel Questions! - Posted on 01-04-2008 07:42
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

If the JLU is now considered a Collector Series, can we get Peg Holes and or Stands to come with these figures?

Most of the Male Figures are top heavy and tend to lean forward. Almost all the legs are bowed out at the feet, often due to the tray they ship in. The ankles and feet are too small for them to stand on their own for any period of time. I ended up Super Gluing most of my JL/JLU figures down to the large display stand I have them on. It will keep them from falling over. Most of the Female figures have a Peg Hole in the right foot and come with Stands. Early ones have the clear DC Logo Stand while others have a generic clear plastic one.

The original set of 7 JL figures all had Peg Holes and came with matching stands that spelled out Justice League. Most figures right after those also had Peg Holes, but no stands. Around the Mission Vision series the Peg Holes went away. It would be nice to have them back again.

RE: Submit Your Mattel Questions! - Posted on 22-08-2009 15:14
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I have two questions about the new Batmobile.

Why is the Toys R Us exclusive Batmobile for Batman Brave and the Bold so small compared to the figures?

This by far the smallest Batmobile Mattel has done for an action figure line. It is only one seat, which seems to go against the tag line TEAM UP! BUILD UP! SAVE THE DAY! That is on the box. It should have been larger and able to hold two figures so another hero could ride with Batman. Just look at the graphic of the Batmobile on the box. It is longer, leaner and has two seats. The Action League Batmobile version is a two seater, but Action League is also a much smaller scale.

Since this was a store exclusive will there be a larger more TV show accurate version being made for the other major retailers?

RE: Submit Your Mattel Questions! - Posted on 23-08-2009 10:00
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I like the 1:50 scale Batmobiles and saw pictures of upcoming ones that round out the ones in the movies.

1). Can we expect to see Batmobiles from The New Batman Adventures and The Batman to complete Batmobiles from the animated versions of Batman?

2). Will the original large Batmobile Matell did in 2003 for the comic style figures and also in 1:64 scale ever be done in 1:50?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.