Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TELEVISION NETWORK | Smallville & Past Superman Series

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 13-04-2006 15:05
User Avatar wonderwoman
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Personally I'd love to see Hal or Kyle (Green Lantern) or Ollie (Green Arrow). Obviously Diana would rock, as would Bruce, but I don't see either making an appearance since WW is coming out and Batman Begins already did.

I think an episode with Bizarro would be cool, but it'd work best if it was towards the end (of the series). Since Batman and Wonder Woman are more than likely no shows I don't see why someone from their supporting cast or their personal villians couldn't get some screen time ... as long as the copyrights don't interfere.

So who do you want to see?

Lois: What the hell am I doing in a dress, and what the hell am I doing at your Prom?
Clark: [ Realizing. ] Oh, no.
Lois: Did you pin that on me?
Clark: I'll explain later, Lois.
Lois: A little close to the boob, don't you think?

www.wonderwomanyt...
http://www.wonderwomanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 13-04-2006 15:17
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

::comicbatsymbol::

^^^ Him .

RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 13-04-2006 16:26
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yea, Bruce and Diana would rock. Ollie is currently on a desert Island, so he couldn't. Hal would be cool. As would any other JLAer..

What about Dick Grayson? Maybe Haley's Circus is coming through town, and someone is out to get John and Mary Grayson. Their baby, who is only about 5 ( I think that would be right) is kidnaped. Could be a cool stroy.

Maybe some Golden Age.. Ted Grant could be cool. Since he's a boxer it could work.

I'd also like to see some baddies like Vandel Savage.. There is so much they COULD do, but aren't allowed.. sad

And has anyone thought that it's weird.. Superman can have a TV show, a Cartoon (be part of one) and a new movie and have NO Embargo, but WW, Batas and Auqaman can't?? hmm, WB screw'n up me thinks...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 13-04-2006 18:06
User Avatar Azrael24
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

yes ive thought about that, and it makes me mad, but back to subject:

Batman and Wonder Woman are DUHS

and any of the other superman villains: sliver banshee, livewire, parasite, volcana, etc

Edited by Azrael24 on 13-04-2006 18:06
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 01-05-2006 13:56
User Avatar ROBOTRON
Vigilante

Awards:
None

::bbbruce:: - Bruce Wayne (duh), Toyman, Darkcyde, and Peter Parker. lol.

Fight Like A ROBOT!!!
R0B0TR0N R0B0TR0N2000 http://www.freewebs.com/robotron Send Private Message
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 01-05-2006 21:03
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

peter parker, lol. that wud be pretty interesting. clark wud probably accidentally kill him or something.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 26-05-2006 23:46
User Avatar rac1967
Just Visiting

Awards:
None

::wwsymbol:: onder ::wwsymbol:: oman: Katharine McPhee ::jlww::
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 31-05-2006 19:45
User Avatar elvis
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

*jlbatman*Bruce and Diana::jlww::!!!!!

Edited by elvis on 31-05-2006 19:46
RE: who for smallville? - Posted on 03-08-2006 04:59
User Avatar batman007
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I agree, Green Arrow should feature. Also someone not so well known like wildcat or huntress. Also why not toy man as a villain?

Im not batman because I have to be.......
Now because I choose to be!

-Batman Forever-
RE: who for smallville? - Posted on 03-08-2006 04:59
User Avatar batman007
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

why not Doomsday or Darksyde?

Im not batman because I have to be.......
Now because I choose to be!

-Batman Forever-
Edited by batman007 on 03-08-2006 05:02
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 03-08-2006 07:29
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

WAY to early to Darkseid or Doomsday.. and Huntress would be about 8. Wildcat would be cool though.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 03-08-2006 08:24
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

beyond wrote:
WAY to early to Darkseid or Doomsday.. and Huntress would be about 8. Wildcat would be cool though.

Huntress would be whatever age the writers made her. Her appearance could substitute for a Bruce Wayne appearance. They could really throw people off and call her Helena Wayne. I can just picture the fan-boy head explosions now.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Which other DCU characters would you like to see on Smallville? - Posted on 03-08-2006 10:16
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

You know.. it would be cool to have Ashley Scott time travel back.. LOL

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.