Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TELEVISION NETWORK | Smallville & Past Superman Series

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 07-02-2007 22:05
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I already know Bruce Wayne will NEVER appear on Smallville because of bat-embargo and the release of Batman Begins so this is just a "What if?"

I'm not concerned about how Bruce Wayne would show up but I'm interested in wondring who you guys think would be an ideal actor to play Bruce Wayne, besides Christian Bale.

For me, I've got two actors in my mind who I think is young enough and brooding enough to fit with Smallville. The first guy is Shane West.

He's got the dark brooding features and low voice perfect for a younger Bruce Wayne.

My second choice is a guy named Chad Donella.

Even though he's already appeared in Smallville in the first season, the reason I choose this guy is because he looks like a younger Christian Bale. He's around the same age as Tom Welling so its a good age.

What do you guys think? Agree or disagree? Who do you guys think would be fit to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville?
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 07-02-2007 22:10
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

The first guy isn't enough of a pretty boy in my mind, I always thought of women throwing themselves at Bruces feet; and that guy just looks like a Boxer... After a big fight.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 07-02-2007 22:10
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

it hink shane west is perfect

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 07-02-2007 23:25
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i think christian bale should just be bruce in smallville. all they need to do is make him look like how he was in his college years in batman begins. it would be perfect!

that would be soooo cool. but i doubt it ever happening.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 13:00
User Avatar batgirl
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

Razhwurz wrote:
The first guy isn't enough of a pretty boy in my mind, I always thought of women throwing themselves at Bruces feet; and that guy just looks like a Boxer... After a big fight.

Really!? I think he's very cute!! And I'm a girl. Smile Besides, I don't think any actor who has played Batman has been especially "hot" in my opinion. Christian Bale was cute, but not drop dead gorgeous.

RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 14:27
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

sardar wrote:
I'm not concerned about how Bruce Wayne would show up but I'm interested in wondring who you guys think would be an ideal actor to play Bruce Wayne, besides Christian Bale.

For me, I've got one actors in my mind who I think is young enough and brooding enough to fit with Smallville. The is sardar perdawood

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 15:12
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

batgirl wrote:
Really!? I think he's very cute!! And I'm a girl. Smile Besides, I don't think any actor who has played Batman has been especially "hot" in my opinion. Christian Bale was cute, but not drop dead gorgeous.

Fu...Fu...Fu..Fudge!!! I was counting on the fact that I'm kind of in the same ballpark as Bale in looks... Ish. I look nothing like that bruteish blob of an actor up there! Just when I think I'm handsome, I realize I'm only cute... Ish.

And Batigrl, even though none of the actor's were handsome, you did say Btas Batman was kind of hot.

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 10-02-2007 15:16
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 16:11
User Avatar batgirl
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

Razhwurz wrote:
batgirl wrote:

Fu...Fu...Fu..Fudge!!! I was counting on the fact that I'm kind of in the same ballpark as Bale in looks... Ish. I look nothing like that bruteish blob of an actor up there! Just when I think I'm handsome, I realize I'm only cute... Ish.

And Batigrl, even though none of the actor's were handsome, you did say Btas Batman was kind of hot.

Lol!!! No Christian Bale IS handsome, just not drop dead gorgeous, and neither is that other guy. I am just saying the kind of guy who you describe as Bruce Wayne, would have to be "drop dead gorgeous" to have women falling at his feet, but the actors that have played Batman were not that type. Unless you are going into the cartoons, then you are right, I do think Bruce Wayne from TNAS is very hot!! wink

Oh yeah, and I have never seen you, so I can't say how attractive you are. I don't base my opinion of guys on how similar they look to a movie star or someone else. wink

RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 16:28
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Yeah, I (probably in arogance) think I'm on the Christian Bale side of the Tobey Maquire/Topher Grace area.

Anyway, something I never considered is the fact that all those women falling to his feet are gold diggers. The dude's a billionare, he could be an old guy in a robe and women would fall at his feet.

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 16:56
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

jessie medcalfe :-)

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!

Edited by batboy99 on 10-02-2007 16:59
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 18:16
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Razhwurz wrote:

Anyway, something I never considered is the fact that all those women falling to his feet are gold diggers. The dude's a billionare, he could be an old guy in a robe and women would fall at his feet.

True, to a point. The thing with Bruce Wayne is that he is supose to be not only super Rich, but drop dead all around hot. All the girls want him, all the guys envy him kind of thing...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 18:22
User Avatar batgirl
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

Razhwurz wrote:
Yeah, I (probably in arogance) think I'm on the Christian Bale side of the Tobey Maquire/Topher Grace area.

Well don't feel bad about yourself, just because I don't think Christian Bale is the hottest guy I've ever seen!! Lol!! :p

That's true, but I think Bruce Wayne would still be more of a "pretty boy" than an old guy in a robe!!

It's hard to pick an actor that can play Batman/Bruce Wayne. He has to be attractive in more of a brooding tall dark and handsome way, not in a boy band cute way. And he has to have the deep voice too.

RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 10-02-2007 18:35
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

I'm not sure how many other people see it this way, but I honestly don't think that Shane West looks good for Bruce Wayne, largely because of the width of his nose and other facial features. He's a fine looking fella, so don't think I'm discrediting his handsomeness; I just always thought of Bruce Wayne having slimmer facial features.

The second guy might not be too bad, but he doesn't look particularly strong willed or anything and has a sort of innocence in that picture. I guess I'd have to see some other photos to make a better judgement.

batgirl wrote:
I think he's very cute!! And I'm a girl. Smile
Don't let our members fool you - deep inside, we all think he's cute. :|

Edited by Caleson on 10-02-2007 18:39
Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 11-02-2007 12:16
User Avatar batgirl
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

Caleson wrote:
batgirl wrote:
I think he's very cute!! And I'm a girl. Smile
Don't let our members fool you - deep inside, we all think he's cute. :|

Lol!!

I think you're right about the slimmer facial features. There has to be a better actor that could play Bruce than these two guys.

RE: actor to play bruce wayne in smallvile - Posted on 12-09-2007 04:07
User Avatar jokers only son
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

i totaly agry with batgirl those to look real bad (this is jokers only son i am bat's big brotherjoker4Joker3thejokerjoker4Joker3thejokerjoker4Joker3thejoker
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 12-09-2007 18:08
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

how bout wes bentley??

RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 22-09-2007 01:53
User Avatar alpha1075
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

how about jarad padecki as bruce wayne - (supernatural and gilmore girls)
RE: Actor to play Bruce Wayne on Smallville - Posted on 23-09-2007 12:56
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

i like jared as an actor, but no, i dont see him as Wayne material.

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.