Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TELEVISION NETWORK | Smallville & Past Superman Series

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 10-09-2007 08:13
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's Official Description: "Bizarro"

CLARK FACES BIZARRO, HIS TOUGHEST ENEMY YET AND SUPERGIRL COMES TO SMALLVILLE — Clark (Tom Welling) confronts Bizarro, the last wraith from the Phantom Zone, and the ensuing fight causes the dam to break and a torrent of water rushes towards the land. Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), having just been arrested for Lana’s (Kristin Kreuk) murder, is submerged under water in a patrol car, but is saved by a mysterious young woman. Lois (Erica Durance) manages to pull Chloe (Allison Mack) to safety but her cousin is pronounced dead at the hospital. The same woman who saved Lex reappears at the Kent farm and is revealed to be Kara Kent (Laura Vandervoort) AKA Supergirl, Clark’s cousin from Krypton.

Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Michael Rohl directed the premiere written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders .

September 27, 2007 on The CW

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 10-09-2007 08:49
User Avatar DavidG
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Sounds like this is going to be a great Season, I can't wait to see the Episode, I wonder how Clark and Kara meet.
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 12-09-2007 03:58
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Finally.. a full trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dBWHIJYRE

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 13-09-2007 20:49
User Avatar bluebeettle22
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

well for those who do not want to no the fate of lana lang do not keep reading, because lana lang is back, or at least according to tom.
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 13-09-2007 21:03
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Honestly, if you couldn't figure that out from the finale.. then you needed to pay closer attention.

Remember, right before she got into her car, a delivery van drove past, block Lionels (and ours) veiw of her....

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 14-09-2007 14:26
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's Official Description for "Kara"

CLARK MEETS HIS COUSIN KARA KENT AND VISITS JOR-EL — Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica Durance) discover Kara’s (Laura Vandervoort) spaceship but before they can open it, Kara appears and knocks Lois out. Clark is shocked after Kara tells him she is there to protect baby Kal-El. Despite Kara’s appearance, a despondent Clark decides that without Lana (Kristin Kreuk) there is nothing keeping him in Smallville, and heads to the Fortress of Solitude to begin his training as a superhero.

However, Jor-El tells him Kara’s father - Zor-El, who is Jor-El’s brother - is evil and Kara is dangerous, therefore Clark must stay in Smallville to find out why she came to Earth. Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) makes a stunning discovery regarding Lana and Project 33.1.

Allison Mack, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star.

James Conway directed the pilot written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer (#3T6302).

Airs October 4, 2007 on The CW

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 15-09-2007 17:45
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's SEASON 7 Full Overview of SMALLVILLE

Eighteen years ago, a meteor shower burst from the heavens, raining destruction on the unsuspecting citizens of Smallville, Kansas. From the ashes of tragedy, emerged Clark Kent. Struggling to come to grips with his emerging superpowers, while battling the strange events that have plagued this idyllic Midwest hamlet since the meteor shower, Clark slowly learns to embrace his destiny. SMALLVILLE chronicles Clark's journey toward becoming the Man of Steel and his relationships with girl-next-door Lana Lang, future love Lois Lane and soon-to-be arch-nemesis Lex Luthor.

In last season's finale, Lana (Kristin Kreuk, "Partition") confronted Lex over his lies about the baby, confessed she was still in love with Clark and told Lex she was leaving him. Lana turned to Clark for comfort but when she revealed that Lionel (John Glover, "Brimstone") forced her to marry Lex, Clark went after Lionel to stop his machinations once and for all. However, Martian Manhunter (guest star Phil Morris) stepped in to explain Lionel is on their side and together they've been working to stop Lex from finding the last Phantom Zone escapee as Lex needs the wraith's DNA to fuel his army of super soldiers. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance, "The Butterfly Effect 2") had her own agenda for bringing Lex down and snooped around his base at Reeves Dam. When an armed guard confronted her, Lois was stabbed and left for dead. She called Chloe (Allison Mack, "The Ant Bully") for help, but her cousin arrived too late and found Lois. As a despondent Chloe clutched Lois, her latent meteor power was revealed. Chloe healed Lois, but took on her wounds and collapsed. Lana's car exploded when she tried to leave town, and the police confronted Lex at the dam and arrested him for murder. The wraith attacked Clark, creating Clark's ultimate enemy - Bizarro. The two super men fought and their struggle caused Reeves Dam to break, flooding the area and leaving everyone in peril.

Now beginning its seventh season, this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series. This season, Clark Kent (Tom Welling, "Cheaper By the Dozen") and Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum, "Kickin' It Old Skool") have become the sworn enemies that comic book aficionados have always known and loved.

Season seven brings exciting guest stars from the Superman mythology, including Dean Cain ("Lois & Clark") and Helen Slater ("Supergirl"), plus storylines of Krypton and the El family. This season Clark will discover more about his home planet, who his parents were, what his future holds and why he was sent to Earth.

This season Clark will face his biggest battles yet. Bizarro is intent on destroying him as only one of them can survive. Clark has also lost the love of his life to a horrific accident; his adoptive mother Martha (Annette O'Toole, "Superman III") has left for Washington; and the biggest trial for Clark comes in the form of his nineteen-year-old female cousin, Kara AKA Supergirl (newcomer Laura Vandervoort).

When the dam broke, Kara's spaceship was released from the earth. She had been in suspended animation for years, having in fact left Krypton as a teenager with the intent to look after young Kal-El after he arrived on Earth. However, as she didn't age when inside the ship, she now finds herself younger than her cousin and he's now the one looking after her. Kara is fascinated with Earth's culture and has difficulty remembering to hide her powers from the world. Her youthful abandon puts her in several precarious situations that land her in hot water and directly onto Lex's radar.

Lana's death appears to have made Lex reevaluate his life. He willingly goes to jail for the murder of his wife and begins to help those in need instead of exploiting them. The secret army has been dissolved, but he begins a new fixation on Kara and her ship, although he doesn't immediately realize the two are connected. Lex also continues his awkward relationship with his father Lionel. Neither trusts each other and Lex is all too aware that Lionel has many secrets and had a part in taking down Lex's secret army. The two cunning Luthors continue to circle each other warily, each waiting for the other to make a move that could prove the end for father or son.

Another who doubts Lex's new charitable attitude is Lois Lane. After the harm the secret army caused her family and friends, Lois has sworn to find a way to bring the billionaire down. Lois also takes a big step in her career when the new Daily Planet editor Grant Gabriel (guest star Michael Cassidy) is charmed by her take-no-prisoners attitude and hires her as his star reporter. While jumping at the chance to show off her investigative reporter skills, Lois feels bad about stealing some of her cousin Chloe's limelight.

As if competing with Lois for the new Daily Planet editor's attention wasn't bad enough, Chloe discovers that in addition to hiding Clark's true identity from the world, she must also now cover up her own secret. She fears confessing her new power to Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore, "The Christmas Cottage") as she believes it will drive him away. However, her continued evasiveness about her investigative stories and her relationship with Clark leads Jimmy to believe he and Chloe may not be the destined duo he thought they could be and he begins to look at Kara in a new light. As much as she's also prodded Clark to confess his secret to Lana over the years, Chloe finds that when it comes down to it, she can't tell Jimmy she's meter-infected and realizes this may cause her to lose him forever.

Reinterpreting the Superman mythology from its roots, "Smallville" was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar ("Shanghai Noon," "Spider-man 2"), based on the DC Comics characters. Gough and Millar serve as executive producers, along with Ken Horton, Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson, Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer, James Marshall, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins and Joe Davola. The series is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions, Millar/Gough Ink and Warner Bros. Television. SUPERMAN was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Schuster.

http://cwtv.com/shows/smallville

Edited by Kal-EL on 15-09-2007 17:46
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 15-09-2007 23:15
User Avatar bluebeettle22
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

of course it was obvious she would return is like chloe's dead in the third finale, but still i was hoping she would finally die.
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 17-09-2007 09:41
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I discovered last night that I now have the CW, so I actually get to watch this season. Thankfully, I was able to keep up with things from last season, but it is nice to see them when they are new.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 20-09-2007 00:35
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's Official Description for "Fierce"

AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL WINNER EVA MARCILLE GUEST STARS — Kara (Laura Vandervoort) desperately wants to make friends and fit in on Earth, but Clark (Tom Welling) tells her to keep a low profile until she can get her powers under control. Despite his warnings, when the “Miss Sweet Corn” beauty pageant comes around, Kara signs up and meets the competition – Tyler (Eva Marcille), Carly (Elisa King) and Tempest (Christine Chatelain) – three meteor-infected vixens who plan to use their powers to steal a treasure map to the hidden Smallville time capsule. After Tyler witnesses Kara using her powers, the girls pretend to be her friends, but are really planning to use her for their devious plan.

Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Aaron Ashmore also star.

Whitney Ransick directed the pilot written by Holly Harold.

Airs October 11, 2007 on The CW

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 22-09-2007 13:07
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2FIXEXHX4U

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 08:14
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's Official Description for "Cure"

"LOIS AND CLARK'S" SUPERMAN DEAN CAIN GUEST STARS - Chloe (Allison Mack) learns that a doctor, Dr. Curtis Knox (Dean Cain), has been treating meteor-infected people and removing their abilities. Desperate to get rid of her powers, Chloe makes an appointment to see him, unaware that Dr. Knox has a nefarious plan to kill his patients and harvest their organs. Meanwhile, Kara (Laura Vandervoort) cons Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) into helping her locate her crystal and defies Clark's (Tom Welling) order to stay on the farm after she discovers its whereabouts. Lana (Kristin Kreuk) sets up secret surveillance of Lex (Michael Rosenbaum)."

Rick Rosenthal directed the episode, which was written by Al Septien and Turi Meyer.

Airs October 18th 2007 on The CW .

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 09:23
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

was yesterday the first episode of season 7? i watched it but i thought it was just an ancoure premiere

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 09:31
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

So after watching "Bizarro," it is disappointing at how predictable the storyline is getting. You know Clark was going to beat Bizarro within the first 45 minutes, followed by Chloe waking up in a morgue and Lana alive and well. My surprise though was seeing Supergirl in the opening credits. I thought she would be a guest star much like Oliver Queen. We all knew Lana was still going to be alive but who knew she ended up in China?
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 12:06
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

This was a pretty predictable episode. I figured that they'd leave Cloe dead, and am a little disappointed with the turnaround. It isn't that I don't like Cloe, but I would just like to see a little fruit from the cliffhanger. The fight was really good, and Cloe's comment that Clark needs to figure out how to fly made me laugh out loud. I'm really excited to see how this season turns out.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 12:19
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I'm gtlad Clark's embracing who he is. But I agree, with you guys, it was predictable. Chole I don't mind, but Lana, why even show her at all? Wait until the episode where she actually comes back. Plus, I would have liked to see Bizarro stick around for at least a two parter. Still, a great epsiode.

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 13:35
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Did anyone else notice that Tom Welling bulked up considerably since last season? As the seasons went on, his muscle gradually decreased. But when Bizarro was healing himself in the barn, his arm was huge!

Also when Bizarro was punched into the sky there was a red streak that went after him. Was that Supergirl or Martian Manhunter? Or did I imagine that part?
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 13:48
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

i thought it was clark and i said ''holy crap ,he learned how to fly!'' but then it wasnt him, it was probably kara

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 15:05
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

It was Martian Manhunter.. Remember, he said he could help, but the fight was Clarks.

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 28-09-2007 15:16
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Yeah, my first thought it was Clark who got him but then the next shot showed Clark still standing in that place. I got thrown off thinking it was Supergirl because she was wearing red at the end.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.