Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TELEVISION NETWORK | Smallville & Past Superman Series

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 30-09-2007 04:56
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

This episode (Actually Season Premiere ) was excellent .

The Good

1. Bizarro (He made this episode AMAZING from start to finish)

2. Martian Manhunter (Damnit it I wish John had been in this series from the very Beginning , Because he really brings a new meaning to the word Badass .)

3. Kara /Supergirl (Already I'm falling head over heels in love with Laura , she SUPERB, I can't wait to see her journey unfold the rest of season 7 .)

4. A very focused Mature Clark Kent (Very storng & Powerful Forshadowing of SUPERMAN)

5. Lois Lane (I like the scene with Bizarro hiting on her . that was funny . Then her little talk with Clark later .)

6. Lex Luthor - ( I know that this Whole "Life-changing" feeling won't last, and he return back to the dark side, but for what it's worth , I'm looking forward to seeing how this will play out the rest of the season .)

7. No lana (until the very end of the episode and at that point it real didn't bother me .)

8. Chloe telling Clark he's got to learn how the fly (Priceless)

9. I can't wait to find out who grabed Lionel

The Bad

1. I missed Good Old Martha Kent

Other than that this premiere kicked mega ass .

My Ranking of smallville Season Premieres Best to Worst .

1. "CURSADE" -season 4

2. "BIZARRO" - Season 7

3."EXILE" - Season 3

4. "SMALLVILLE" - Season 1

5. "ZOD" - Season 6

6. "ARRIVAL" - Season 5

7. "VORTEX" - Season 2

I can't wait for this week's upcoming episode "Kara" .

Edited by Kal-EL on 30-09-2007 05:05
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 06-10-2007 19:05
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

Thursday's Episode "Kara" was Awesome

1. Laura as Kara Zor-EL - Laura gave an outstanding preformance as Kara, I can't wait to see how her story unfold's throught the season .

2. Lois Lane @ The Daily Planet (Finally at long last Lois arrives at her rightfull destination ) I can't wait to see her become more & more like the Iconic Legendary Woman that will have a profound affect on the world around her . As she's DESTINED To BECOME .

Now if only they could fix clark Kent, Were in business .

3. Clark Kent - Tom acted very supermanish in this episode, Prehaps their is hope after all .

4. The New Editor of The Daily Planet Burns Chloe for her supposed Reoprting skills (Finally at last someone tells her the damn truth )

5. Lex Luthor - Looks like he'll start having an obsession with Kara rescuing him in the season 7 Premiere "Bizarro" from a Water re-grave. (Just like Clark did in the pilot, and Lex began to investagate the mysteries of Clark Kent .)

6. The Retrun Of The Fortress Of Solitude & Jor-EL- I knew it (The first part of Kal-EL's training began from since his arrival in "smallville" the Day Of The Meteor Shower.) Now the second part is with Kara Zor-EL his cousin (She will open him up to his Kryptonian heritage, The Family Secret's & History of THE HOUSE OF EL family, and will help him achieve the full potential of his super powers inculding finally mastering "The Power Of Flight" like a true Kryptonian .

7. Return of The House Of EL family crest - I love the crystal Kara had of Baby Kal-EL, then the superman emblem appears .

8. All three Lois & Clark moments - Erica & Tom continue to showcase the great on screen chemistry they have as Lane & Kent forshadowing The Future .

The Bad

The Return of Lana

The Stupid Lana Clone plot

The Trailer for next week's episode "Fierce"

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 06-10-2007 19:06
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's Official Description for "Action"

CHRISTINA MILIAN GUEST STARS — The residents of Smallville are thrilled when “Warrior Angel,” a movie based on a comic book, begins shooting in town. However, after the lead actress, Rachel Davenport (guest star Christina Milian) takes off in stunt car with cut brakes, Clark (Tom Welling) must step in to stop the runaway car. Unfortunately, an obsessed fan witnesses this heroic event and decides Clark is a real life superhero, whose girlfriend Lana (Kristin Kreuk) must be eliminated so Clark can fulfill his destiny. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers Lionel (John Glover) at the cabin.

Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Laura Vandervoort and John Glover also star.

Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Caroline Dries.

Airs October 25, 2007

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 06-10-2007 19:47
User Avatar bluebeettle22
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

i liked kara and the new lana, it´s a pity she didn´t pulled the trigger, i mean she has changed from being the girlnext door to what lex describes brilliant, but still this femme fatale attitude is a good change but it wont last, kara is great with her so kryptonian attitude, like "girls do mature faster than boys" this season will be better than last one.

Season Rank...

Season 7

Season 5

Season 6

Season 4

Season 2

Season 3

Season 1
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 06-10-2007 20:44
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Watch the Directors Cut for Next Weeks Ep:

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/smallville/short/?play=416-2023

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 08-10-2007 14:01
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

bluebeettle22 wrote:

Season Rank...

Season 7

Season 5

Season 6

Season 4

Season 2

Season 3

Season 1

1. Season 7

2. Season 6

3. Season 4

4. Season 5

5. Season 1

6. Season 2

7. Season 3

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 13-10-2007 15:02
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's official description for "Lara"

FEATURE FILM SUPERGIRL HELEN SLATER FLIES INTO SMALLVILLE AS LARA KENT — Clark (Tom Welling) learns Kara (Laura Vandervoort) is in Washington searching for the crystal. Kara is captured after she breaks into the lab and sedated with a kryptonite-infused truth serum. The serum causes her to relive a prior trip to Earth when she followed Clark’s biological mother, Lara (guest star Helen Slater), to the Kent farm. Clark arrives in time to save her but, after searing the machine with heat vision, he also falls victim to the serum and sees what Kara sees: his mother.

Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. James Conway directed the episode written by Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 14-10-2007 22:08
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

i think "fierce" was pretty good, i thought lana's return would be awful, but it was ok, nothing great anyway but at least it's better than the lex-lana-clark thing, and kara is just good, and grant gabriel is great too and i agree with him chloe is loosing her touch.

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 14-10-2007 22:17
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

i want to see episode 7x05 action.

we willl se who abducted lionel all this time, it simeone with the L.L. initials(not Lex, not Lois) i think it will be lana
Edited by bluebeettle22 on 14-10-2007 22:24
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 15-10-2007 07:56
User Avatar Batman_Freak
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

I just saw Kara and Fierce, they were cool, i like superman having to take care and watch a little over Kara like a lil sis, it gives him the trait that he is responsible for him and other people. She is a great Supergirl and i love this season! JL returns, Bizzarro comes, Lanas Clone dies (or did it.......) and its the most action-y season yet! (lol action-y)

<----Cool Batman
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 20-10-2007 10:07
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

official write up for 7x07 Wrath:

LANA ABSORBS CLARK’S POWERS AND GOES AFTER LEX — Kryptonite and high voltage mix during a lightning storm, causing Lana (Kristin Kreuk) to absorb Clark’s (Tom Welling) powers. Using her newfound super powers, she breaks into Lex’s (Michael Rosenbaum) safe and steals incriminating evidence which she then delivers to Lois (Erica Durance) and Grant (Michael Cassidy), demanding they run a story exposing Lex’s secrets.

After Grant refuses to use stolen material, Lana decides to take care of Lex herself. Clark tries to stop Lana from killing Lex and a super battle ensues between the two. Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Charles Beeson directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders (#3T6307).
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 21-10-2007 11:23
User Avatar DavidG
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

that sounds like a great Episode, I can't wait to see it.Smile
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 21-10-2007 11:56
User Avatar Batman_Freak
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Lana and Superpowers?! COOL

<----Cool Batman
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 26-10-2007 23:13
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

i know there is a thread about this but hell this is smallville's official thread so black canary is coming to smallville in ep. 7x11 Siren, Oliver's back too, and we will discover that Chloe is working for the JLA.
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 26-10-2007 23:19
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

I saw 7x05 Action and it was pretty good, but Lana is just a that of keeping lionel in the cabin, and stealing money from lex, and keeping cameras in his mansion in just stupid, just get over it.

But about the angel warrior movie and clark that was good, but kara absence just wrong.
RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 01-11-2007 09:23
User Avatar Kal-EL
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal Medal 

The CW's Official Description for "Blue"

HELEN SLATER RETURNS AS LARA-EL; CLARK MEETS HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME — Clark (Tom Welling) hears the voice of his biological mother, Lara (guest star Helen Slater), calling for help from Kara’s (Laura Vandervoort) crystal and decides to release her, despite Jor-El’s warnings. Lara and Clark reunite and she gives him Jor-El’s ring, which contains blue kryptonite. As Clark puts it on, he realizes Zor-El (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl) manipulated the whole thing and that blue kryptonite strips him of his powers, enabling Zor-El to take control of the Fortress of Solitude.
Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) each discover Lois (Erica Durance) and Grant (Michael Cassidy) have been seeing each other and warn them to stop.

Kristin Kreuk, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star.

Glen Winter directed the episode written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer .

Airs November 15, 2007 on The CW

RE: Season 7 of SMALLVILLE - Posted on 01-11-2007 10:48
User Avatar DavidG
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

I thought Action, was a great Episode, I really did like The scene where Clark, saved Rachel, from the car, and I thought the scene where Clark caught the bullet, was greatly done, My favorite scene in the episode, is when clark gets the cape, that was great, i can't wait to see Blue, that sounds like it is going to be Awesome.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.