Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TELEVISION NETWORK | Smallville & Past Superman Series

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 14-11-2008 08:49
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

This is a must see trailer, and looks to be THE ep to see this year!

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 14-11-2008 10:39
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Last night's Smallville was pre-empted due to the NY Jets game so I'll have to download it somewhere. Anyway, the new preview looks fantastic. I was hearing doubts we'd actually see Doomsday, maybe a bone protusion but this is great. It's also nice to see Lana back too!

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 15-11-2008 17:37
User Avatar The Red-Blue Blur
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I was just about to make a thread on this! Doomsday looks really cool. Sad to know that nobody can relate to Clark but now Lana is back which I didn't expect. I think the next episode will be kind of like the first episode of Superman TAS.

"Things are always going to get worst before they get better."

[Alfred Pennyworth]

http://timothymably.deviantart.com Send Private Message
RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 20-11-2008 21:06
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Ok.. this episode was one of, if not the best epsiode of the series. I think one of the best things for the show was that Gough and Miller left. Doomsday, Lois falling for Clark, the next ep as the Legion.. Sweeeet!

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 20-11-2008 22:17
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Hey i missed 2nights episode. Do you guys know when it will be downloadable on itune soon?

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 20-11-2008 22:48
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

ONLY MINUTES TILL SMALLVILLE AND A GOOD DOOMSDAY ORIGIN!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY!!!

[Alfred Pennyworth]

RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 20-11-2008 22:54
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I loved this episode! Drama, action, returning loves, it all came together!

The look of Doomsday was awesome. At first I wasn't so sure he would work in Smallville but the way the show brought the character is phenomenal. It just clicked so well. Too bad we didn't get to see a little more fight between Clark but that'd be too much of a good thing.

Seeing Lana again gave Clark and her the opportunity for closure and it really hit a nerve for me. Not in a bad way but it reflected my own life and how I should do the same. The line "Maybe Clark Kent and Lana Lang weren't meant to end up together," was pretty dramatic I think. I missed Lana and I was happy she returned.

I wonder if she's working with Lex though. When Lana got that text message, my immediate thought was him. Then seeing him at the end (that was him, wasn't it?) makes me hope Michael Rosenbaum makes a surprise appearance before the show ends.

Another good thing about this episode was the return of a pop song! We haven't heard one in a long time!

I can't wait for January 15!

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 22-11-2008 00:59
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

This episode was great. I mean, Doomsday and Davis, for a while I suspected him to be the return of Brainiac. I missed Lana and now that she is the only one that knows his secret, if I were Clark I would die of stress. He has a love triangle with Chloe, Lana, and Lois and Chloe because they were always friends. And then with Doomsday here and the League I can't imagine the stress. If you didnt see this episode you have to watch it on the CW site. It is the best episode yet, better than Justice!

PS
I found out Alison Mack had her own YouTube account just now when I was looking up Smallville.

[Alfred Pennyworth]

RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 22-11-2008 04:12
User Avatar matt the bat webb
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

the last time i read the smallvile magizine it said lana would only be in the seires for 8 episodes this time around but i dont really have tv anymore and didnt actually see if that has already happend so if it hasent dont really expect her to be in this for very long guys

the greatest victorys are won with your mind, then your body
randommattwebb Send Private Message
RE: DOOMSDAY comes to Smallville! - Posted on 09-01-2009 15:19
User Avatar JustAnotherBatfan
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Holy cow! What's gonna happen to Chloe? Did you guys see that creepy smile on her face when she saw Doomsday? But I mean, seriously, give her a break, you just got her out of captivity a few episodes ago, then she put a guy in comatose state, then she had a relapse, then she forgot about Clark's identity, and now she's back in captivity. Jeez!

Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.