Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TELEVISION NETWORK | Other DC TV Shows

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Favorite Season? - Posted on 24-03-2006 10:49
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Wonder Woman wrote:
I loved the first season! The cast did an awesome job (I know Lyle and Lynda had some issues). My favorite episodes were the ones Drusilla was in. It was great to see Diana as an older sister because it enforced her role model image even more. Etta was also an enjoyable character.

Hardcopi wrote:
I have the first season on DVD so it is the only season I remember real well. I do remember the change to modern (1970's that is) time and that was decent. I think I preferred though the old era better, so I am voting for season 1 (though I like season 2's costume better!)

elvis wrote:
Well so far I wasnt lucky to see any of the episodes but i think the show was great as far I know.am I right?

Themysciran-prince wrote:
My favorite season is the first, she was too cute! & i think thats each episode was different, fausta, gargantua, andros, baroness von gunter, feminum etc....
The second was amazing too i mean the first ones of the 2nd seanson until the scrills...lol
The third season was good but could be better, i think that episodes looked the same, always the similar subjects ( a crazy & dangerous person who wants to kill people...= mariposa, formicidia...)
Well But Lynda was always great & beautiful in all the series!
I love Her
Kisses from ParisSmile

Beyond wrote:
Welcome TP!! Glad you found us!!

dukeofdeception wrote:
I liked the 2nd and 3rd seasons better. The villans like the Gault, Formicida and even the Zardor were more on the level of what WW would fight in the comics. I also loved the costume more in the last two seasons. But looking at the direction they were going to take in the 4th season with the addition of that little kid at the IADC LA branch. It seemed the villans were only going to get more lame. I just hope Joss can make a villan worth WW in the new movie.

If you havent heard he is not using someone from her rogues gallery. Hope that doesnt mean the gods arent in it too.

celsius wrote:
I loved the Amazons. I wanted more of them.
As for which? I LOVED IT ALL!

Lynda Carter wrote:
2nd was the best for me.

MRPrince wrote:
by far the first season it had some inocence that seemed to be lost as the series progressed

TwirlingKanga wrote:
The first season,because it was by far the most true to the actual comic.Smile

Wonder Woman SA wrote:
I greatly enjoyed the history and actions of the Amazons in the first series, especially the visits Diana made to Paradise Island. And the costuming and story line were so close to that in the Silver Age Comic Books. Wonder Woman was actually part of a world wide cause, not just stopping individual criminals I do think it might have been nice if she also got to fight against some major criminals like Dr. Psycho, or Angleman or of course Cheetah during the first season. or even later in the other seasons. And it seemed that Wonder Woman's strength and powers were not excessive, but just enough to accomplish the needed task in every case.

I have to go with the first season for this ploe, as so many others have on here. And I do think that Wonder Woman might have worn a skirt over her action shorts a bit more often in "Man's World." and not having to fight her opponents. And she would have made more apperances at schools, women's groups, etc. than we saw on TV.

Perhaps she did, and they were "off camera".

SGFin99 Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.