Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | KNIGHTS DOME | YTB's Reviews

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman Begins Belt - Posted on 07-04-2007 10:48
User Avatar Tom-Tom
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

Yes, I know it is something childish. I was only twelve when I put it in layaway at Wal*Mart. The real reason I got it was the batarang. Oh well. First (and hopefully not the last) time I'll say this here: Onto the review.

When Bruce Wayne finds a resource in Wayne Enterprises, he is introduced to a grapple line belt, with gtapple, mini bombs, and other gadgetry. Later on, he hand makes his signiture weapon, the batarang!

As mentioned earlier, I put this in layaway at Wal*Mart a little more than a year ago. It came out of Layaway about a year ago (see a pattern here). The day after getting it, I posted a very short review of it at OAFE.net. That was my first review ever, so it's fitting my first review here is an update of that said review.

First things first, this thing does not, will not and priobably never would have fit me. I am fairly lean, but even I can't make room for this puny thing. As mentioned earlier, the main reson I got this was the batarang. It is faily good, with a hinge down the middle to fold it up and tuck it away. The other things he comes with are a little (read: lot) more kid centered; a missile launcher, foam missiles, and utility pockets to hold said missiles. you can barely cram the missiles into one of the patches, and you might as well trash them, they are pretty flimsy. the missile launcher is pretty good, however. it lauches the missiles a good distance, and looks cool all by itself.

thats it, nothing else to say about this role play set. the paint is good, which is surprising for something that is clearly aimed at kids. the entire set has only one point of articulation and thats the hinge on the batarang. other than that, there's not much more to talk about. i dont remember how much it cost, so there gos value. the real reson i reviewed this is i was sure no one had yet. other than that, its pure nestalgia. the review at OAFE was less than four sentences, so it needed more detail. i may also revisit red-x here as well. i dont have any pictures, so im sorry about that.
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.