Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | KNIGHTS DOME | YTB's Reviews

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 30-09-2007 19:37
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

http://batmanytb.com/actionfiguresanddolls/actionfigures/animated/jludcsh/3packsseries4/canaryjokerreview.php

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 30-09-2007 21:50
User Avatar Batman_Freak
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

cool, all i need is the Joker, got the rest! but is the Batgirl and Robin part of it?? BYTBWink jk jk no, i have both those too lol

<----Cool Batman
RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 30-09-2007 21:54
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

No.. I like to put other figures in there that kinda goes with the ones I'm review.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 30-09-2007 21:58
User Avatar Batman_Freak
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

ahhh got it, ive seen ure pattern in the other reviews!

<----Cool Batman
RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 01-10-2007 13:55
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

...Is The Joker murdering Robin with purple lightning?

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 01-10-2007 14:21
User Avatar real-dark-knight
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

Sort of Emperor Joker style...........

Maybe Luke did join the Dark Side afterall!
Message Send Private Message
RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 01-10-2007 16:05
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Caleson wrote:
...Is The Joker murdering Robin with purple lightning?

Return Of The Joker

RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 02-10-2007 11:46
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Nice review, I like the additional background info you're putting in these. It looks like the "Packaging:" headline wandered off a bit, though.

The complete history of the Batmobile: BatmobileHistory.com
Scale models of Batmobiles & more: spencer1984.com
http://www.batmobilehistory.com Send Private Message
RE: FIGURE REVIEW: Black Canary/Joker/Batman Three Pack - Posted on 02-10-2007 12:51
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yea.. I know.. I'll work on it

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.