Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM BOOK CLUB | Other DC Comics & Other Publications

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Which to read? Flash or Green Lantern - Posted on 25-08-2010 15:14
User Avatar DiscowingCanon84
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

After I get some batman done (hopefully up to Battle For the Cowl within 2 years) I am thinking of starting either the Flash or the Green Lantern. I would start at the Rebirth of Hal Jordan or Rebirth of Barry Allen. Which has a better story in and after that. I know that Green Lantern got the whole blackest night thing for him, and that Vol.1 of the new Flash series isn't even out but which should i pick . I said i would start in about 2 years so that gives time for stories to come out for both hopefully.
Thank you for any suggestions you may give
RE: Which to read? Flash or Green Lantern - Posted on 25-08-2010 16:31
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Honestly, it's a hard choice if you're only going to choose 1. Both comics are doing awesome and have some good stories going on. If I had to pick 1, I'd choose The Flash. Green Lantern is awesome, but you have Green Lantern, GL: Emerald Warriors, GL Corps. plus Brightest Day which ties in.

With the Flash you only have one comics to read and catch up with.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Which to read? Flash or Green Lantern - Posted on 25-08-2010 17:10
User Avatar DiscowingCanon84
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

That is true but it could change by the time i start reading it. I can usually read more than one book at a time, but i would get confused with comic books, and then there's the issue of money.
RE: Which to read? Flash or Green Lantern - Posted on 25-08-2010 18:16
User Avatar matt the bat webb
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

i think it completly depends on how much ur willing to spend and how much time ur willing to put into this, for a while i had little money to buy my batman comics with so instead of getting every months issues id just get the hardcover books with direct story impact when they would come out and not really be to worried about the rest but i would go with g.L. if u want a really good stroy flash always seemd to fall short of that in my opinion

the greatest victorys are won with your mind, then your body
randommattwebb Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.