Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Other DCU Projects

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Ideal Live Action Green Lantern Plot, Director, Cast, and trailer - Posted on 05-03-2009 18:43
User Avatar The Red-Blue Blur
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Here, post your ideal Green Lantern live action live plot, cast, and trailer (keep the trailer's plot true to your ideal plot). So in the trailer just write what would happen in summing up your ideal film for GL.

My ideal Green Lantern/Hal Jordan is Sam Worthington
My ideal director would be Mike Bay, Paul Greengras, or Martin Campbell

My plot is that Hal Jordan is a test pilot in Oklahoma and later on meets Clark Kent at a younger age in Smallville, Kansas while passing through on a trip where he is moving because he was creeped out after being given the Green Lantern ring by a former GL. He then started to have dreams which the Guardians appeared in the headquarters of the Green Lantern Corp. Anyways, he was moving out of Oklahoma to Capitol City. So ealier, he met Clark because his car broke down and he was near Kent Farm. Clark tought him about how with great power comes great responsibility and Hal felt inspired in a sence. He would go back to Oklahoma but he is so far on with his trip he is still going to Capitol City. He then has more dreams and is told of the power of the ring and everything he needs to know about the Corp. He then becomes Green Lantern and by the middle of the film he would be told of Sinestro (who has been mentioned sevreal times in dreams as a trusted member, but then started to appear in random nightmares of Hal after he dosed off because he had been fighting as Green Lantern for so long) turning against the Corp. Green Lantern tracks Sinestro down and finds out he is hiding on earth as a human. Hal Jordan meets him and spies on him as the Guardians in the Corp told him to. They become friends, Sinestro finds out he is the new rumored Green Lantern of earth, and then fight, Sinestro dies from having to much power. Hal gets to go to Oa and is brought to the HQ of the Corp. He is then sworn in and says the oath to becoming a Green Lantern. Then Green Lantern meets who is replacing Sinestro. They become friends.

I spent time on that, lol. I think that's a darn good plot.

I don't know about what a trailer could be like of this plot at the time.

"Things are always going to get worst before they get better."

[Alfred Pennyworth]

http://timothymably.deviantart.com Send Private Message
RE: Ideal Live Action Green Lantern Plot, Director, Cast, and trailer - Posted on 10-03-2009 15:15
User Avatar The Red-Blue Blur
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Please read this, guys. I spent some effort.

"Things are always going to get worst before they get better."

[Alfred Pennyworth]

http://timothymably.deviantart.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.