Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | Beware The Batman, The Batman, Batman: The Brave & The Bold

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 30-01-2009 11:40
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Diedrich Bader is definitely growing on me as Batman. I think he's playing the character pretty well. The show is enjoyable.

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 31-01-2009 03:28
User Avatar TheDarkTAysOn
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

jpharrah wrote:
who did mark hammil play and the guy who was batman beyond?... dang i didnt even recognize hammil anyways yea thats what i think, it's equally as good as TAS just in a different way. It's the reason why i like Smalliville as much as it's different then the traditional superman stories...its also neat to see how a different interpretation looks. Like killer croc to me is awesome I love how he is from new orleans.. not being a huge batman fan i dont know his traditional origin but having that creole voice just works perfect.

Will Friedle from Batman Beyond played gearhead in the episode RPM, where he makes the new Batmobile.

and Mark Hamill actually played Tony Zucco in A Matter of Family, which is cool because it's the same episode that Kevin Conroy is in. But his voice isn't really recognizable as Mark Hamill's Voice. The only reason I know is because I saw his name in the credits.

And Yah! I totally agree, the reason that the batman and smallville work so well is because they're different approaches to the character while still respecting the original material. It makes for some damn good television! haha
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 01-02-2009 22:25
User Avatar jpharrah
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

so ive been searching and noticed that batman appeared on two other shows... static shock which i had already known that..and zeta project... im curious what do those two shows really have in common with TAS DCU?.... I see that zeta project is coming out in march but i have no real interest in buying it for one batman episode..static shock however might be worth picking up if they make them in seasons
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 02-02-2009 01:07
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

jpharrah wrote:
so ive been searching and noticed that batman appeared on two other shows... static shock which i had already known that..and zeta project... im curious what do those two shows really have in common with TAS DCU?.... I see that zeta project is coming out in march but i have no real interest in buying it for one batman episode..static shock however might be worth picking up if they make them in seasons

The episode of Zeta Project was a tie in to Batman Beyond and not BTAS, so whether you want to get it for your collection really depends on whether your just collecting Bruce Wayne era stuff or if you're also collecting Beyond.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 02-02-2009 03:11
User Avatar jpharrah
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

well eventually im going to get Batman Beyond I have just kinda put it off I do want to get it though is zeta project any good?
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 02-02-2009 13:25
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

jpharrah wrote:
well eventually im going to get Batman Beyond I have just kinda put it off I do want to get it though is zeta project any good?

I honestly never watched the show, I just know it was a spin off of Beyond...

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 02-02-2009 14:40
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

It was ok, I'm sure there are some eps on Youtube. The best epside was when Batman Beyond crossed over.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 02-02-2009 23:28
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

I expected the episode to be on the special features of one of the season sets, I was dissappointed when they were all released and it wasn't on there.

what they should do with static shock is release a dvd with all the DCAU tie ins to save everyone the trouble, because if I remember right, there was a couple justice league ones, a batman one and maybe a batman beyond one, but i doubt that'll happen
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 03-02-2009 06:57
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Static shock also crossed over with the john stewart green lantern from justice league

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 04-02-2009 18:06
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

And the batman crossover episode with static shock included bruce wayne/batman, tim drake/batman and also it shows static get thrown through time and he ends up in the time period whe terry mcguiness is batman

Cody
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 04-02-2009 22:04
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

I checked an episode guide on wikipedia

There are two batman crossovers
one superman
one justice league
one green lantern
and one batman beyond

also I guess static appears in two episodes of justice league unlimited
RE: I have a question before I purchase The Batman - Posted on 05-02-2009 07:55
User Avatar boywonder93
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

I meant tim drake/robin

Cody
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.