Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | Beware The Batman, The Batman, Batman: The Brave & The Bold

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Ep #12: Deep Cover Batman Pt. 1 of The Season Finale - Posted on 27-02-2009 17:53
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

When parallel worlds collide, Batman swaps places with Owlman--his criminal counterpart in an alternate universe--to stop the Crime Syndicate from taking over their world. Crime fighters in one world must battle their evil counterparts in a crime spree melee. Meanwhile back on Earth, Owlman has been perpetrating crimes disguised as Batman and assembled all the villains to join him. When Batman returns, he finds himself on the wrong side of the law and hunted by Green Lantern, Aquaman, Blue Beetle, Red Tornado and Plastic Man. It’s a strange twist of fate that leaves Batman with only one option - to team up with Joker and take Owlman and the Crime Syndicate down!

View pics here:
http://www.batman...index.php

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Ep #12: Deep Cover Batman Pt. 1 of The Season Finale - Posted on 27-02-2009 22:16
User Avatar Erin Cobblepot
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Wow. Batman teaming up with the Joker? Sounds intense and hilarious. Saw the pic of what Joker looks like on the show. Pretty awesome. Too bad I really didn't get into the show. Not that it didn't look good or anything, the animation was good and stuff. I just wasn't interested. And it does take a lot to get my attention, just so you know.

Hello Gotham. I'm Erin. Ozzy Cobblepot's Biggest Fan. Love you Pengy!

Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought we'd get this far.
Betcha never, never ever, betcha never thought you'd touch my heart.
Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought I'd surrender.
Betcha never thought you'd ever get with me.
I betcha never thought of that.
RE: Ep #12: Deep Cover Batman Pt. 1 of The Season Finale - Posted on 28-02-2009 23:00
User Avatar Detective
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I thought this episode was really good. It seemed to have a pretty serious/dark tone to it, in my opinion.
RE: Ep #12: Deep Cover Batman Pt. 1 of The Season Finale - Posted on 01-03-2009 00:26
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i loved this episode.

it seems like batman didn't run into joker yet from what red hood said to him at the end of this episode. how crazy/cool would it be if owlman dressed as batman is the "batman" that throws jack into the vat of acid? that way, it'll create a really interesting dilemma for batman.

so many possibilities...i'm loving it.
batman being wanted by the cops, for some reason, is so fun to watch. can't wait to see what he'll do to get himself out. this situation he's in right now is, i'd say, worse than his situation in the end of the dark knight.

next season should be awesome. i'm expecting robin, lol. a really funny robin. i know tucker said it would be dick grayson, but it would be nice if they gave him the OYL tim suit.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Ep #12: Deep Cover Batman Pt. 1 of The Season Finale - Posted on 05-03-2009 18:51
User Avatar The Red-Blue Blur
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Best episode yet!

"Things are always going to get worst before they get better."

[Alfred Pennyworth]

http://timothymably.deviantart.com Send Private Message
RE: Ep #12: Deep Cover Batman Pt. 1 of The Season Finale - Posted on 05-03-2009 20:26
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

wait until the next one where we see good silver age batman vs. evil golden age batman(owlman). lol. and to top it off, batman teams up with joker. this one's gonna be CRAAAZY. and my little theory about owlman/batman being responsible for joker's scarring seems wrong at this point. lol.

cannot wait until the next season.

OUTRAGEOUS!

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.