Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | DCU Animated Movies

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 03-07-2009 01:57
User Avatar Matches Malone
Vigilante

Awards:
None

Just saw the trailer for the first time and I'm really pleased with the animation. None of my friends or I really got into gotham knight all that much but this looks like its going to be a must see. I should probably go back and give GK another chance.
twitter.com/mtthwsims Send Private Message
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 03-07-2009 08:31
User Avatar Mittens2317
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal 

^Innit, Gotham Knight was pretty damn boring.

THE KING IN YELLOW OL 4 ADMIN!!!
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 03-07-2009 11:30
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

haha i liked gotham knight. i really liked the training in india/bleeding all over gotham's sewers episode(forgot what it was called). one of my favorite aspects of the character is his psychology, and that episode showed it. and the deadshot episode was cool too; only cuz its done by my favorite anime dude, kawajiri. he did vampire hunter d bloodlust. i always imagined a batman done by him, and they did it!! it felt like gotham knight was made only for me. i found myself to be the only one who thoroughly enjoyed it, lol.

enough about that..i'm pretty sure i'm gonna love superman/batman public enemies too. i've shown the trailer to my brother and some of my friends, and they say it reminds them of my drawings. haha. i think it kinda does a little too. our supermans look the same, and the colors they used in it are like my color pallette.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 03-07-2009 21:43
User Avatar The Red-Blue Blur
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Gotham Knight was good!!!

"Things are always going to get worst before they get better."

[Alfred Pennyworth]

http://timothymably.deviantart.com Send Private Message
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 03-07-2009 21:50
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Phil wrote:
haha i liked gotham knight. i really liked the training in india/bleeding all over gotham's sewers episode(forgot what it was called). one of my favorite aspects of the character is his psychology, and that episode showed it.

Working Through Pain. I love that short so much. It's my favorite piece of Batman animation.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 03-07-2009 23:14
User Avatar Matches Malone
Vigilante

Awards:
None

I actually plan on watching GK again tonight it will be my second time seeing it so hopefully I can gain some respect for it. I prefer the animation style of Public Enemies x10 over the animation in Have I Got A Story For You. I can't stand it. I mean the environment is cool but as far as the actual people in it, its hard for me to watch.

EWWW!!!

Beautiful!
twitter.com/mtthwsims Send Private Message
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 22-09-2009 18:31
User Avatar Detective
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Totally agree with the post above. Loved the background and the environments in that chapter, but I found the chracters to be pretty ugly, not to mention annoying as crap.

I just watched a clip that Warner released from Public Enemies. Gotta say it looks pretty good. I felt the look and feel was pretty different this time around. Of course I haven't seen Green Lantern yet, so it might resemble that a little bit.

Only one week away.
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 02-10-2009 17:51
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I just checked out a website called The Captain's JLA blog where they have a sneak peek at JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS which is on the Public Enemies DVD...if anyone wishes to see the sneak peek the web address is: league.jmkprime.org..It looked fantastic

'It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me-BATMAN (Batman Begins)batman
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 03-10-2009 19:09
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

This is my favorite DC Universe movie so far. I had a few expectations and hoped some characters would appear like Nightwing and Batgirl. Although they didn't, it was still a pretty enjoyable movie. Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly were great coming back but I have to give it to Clancy Brown who brought Lex Luthor to a whole new level. He really made Luthor insane and I loved it. I liked the cameos by the different villains and seeing characters we've never seen animated before like Lady Shiva, Power Girl, and Black Lightning. It didn't matter to me if they altered some things from the comic source, it was still telling a great story followed with action. I really enjoyed the dialogue between Batman and Superman. There was one scene that I really enjoyed. Batman is known to have seen it all but he had a reaction we're not familiar with and it was just priceless. I'm glad I bought this on Blu-ray.

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)-Updates, Sequal, and Rumors - Posted on 04-10-2009 10:49
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

everything in this movie was awesome!
animation, action, voice acting, music, everything was top-notch.
i felt the story was weak, but it almost doesn't matter because public enemies was all about action and cameos.

i can't wait for justice league crisis on two earths!

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.