Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | Timm/Dini Era (Tas, TNBA, BB)

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: New Batman Beyond films - Posted on 19-05-2009 11:02
User Avatar Wisdom
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

how did they get the technology?

Wisdom
RE: New Batman Beyond films - Posted on 20-06-2009 23:53
User Avatar Quinnplayn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

They get the technology from a corparite building, I guess Wayne industries.
Here's Part 3
Ryan is very upset that Terry didn't show for the party. He asked Max to dance, but Nelson wanted to pound him for not being invited. Luckily, Ryan suggested a dance off. Nelson grabbed some other girl and Ryan had Max. Nelson and the other girl does some simple amatuer moves, but Ryan did some amazing moves Max. Clearing, Ryan won, so Nelson left. Then theres the intimite moment, but no kiss. Back at school, Ryan doesn't talk to Terry, who feels bad not showing up. To test out the chips and their suits power, The Royal flush Gang stole some money, jewels and a little destruction. Ryan was at one of the places being robbed. Batman shows up to stop them, but was powerless to stop them. He was able to pull a microchip out of the one of the pawned jokerz, but the cronie didn't remember what happened. King was able to grab Ryan and drop him high in the air. Batman saved him, but took Ryan to the batcave, where he revealed the secret to him.
RE: New Batman Beyond films - Posted on 23-06-2009 01:53
User Avatar The Red-Blue Blur
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I think Tobey McGuire (probally spelled wrong) could play as your version of Terry... Then again, he could make a good Blue Beetle III too.

"Things are always going to get worst before they get better."

[Alfred Pennyworth]

http://timothymably.deviantart.com Send Private Message
RE: New Batman Beyond films - Posted on 13-10-2009 15:46
User Avatar Quinnplayn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hey guys its been awhile but i had to do some rework with my story. First, this is gonna be an animated movie, but PG-13 just like return of the joker. Second, i'm gonna see about sending it to Warner Bros, or Bruce Timm to see it. And lastly, i'm thinkin the new robin's sword would be just regular, but with enhanced metallic properties. So if anyone knows how to get int touch with Warner Bros or Bruce Timm let me know
RE: New Batman Beyond films - Posted on 13-10-2009 15:46
User Avatar Quinnplayn
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Hey guys its been awhile but i had to do some rework with my story. First, this is gonna be an animated movie, but PG-13 just like return of the joker. Second, i'm gonna see about sending it to Warner Bros, or Bruce Timm to see it. And lastly, i'm thinkin the new robin's sword would be just regular, but with enhanced metallic properties. So if anyone knows how to get int touch with Warner Bros or Bruce Timm let me know
RE: New Batman Beyond films - Posted on 16-11-2009 13:06
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

First thing you might want to write WB and see if they are even taking any new ideas for their animation department, then if they say yes send them a disk with the movie on it (but make a copy of it for yourself first so they can't say it was their idea alone) and see where it goes from there

As for the sword, instead of it being 'enchanted', say that the sword has been passed down from teacher to student, having each student become a teacher later in life and as a twist have the original owner be KATANA from the OUTSIDERS (just a thought)
RE: New Batman Beyond films - Posted on 11-10-2010 02:28
User Avatar bradyd3
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

bring the love story back between ten and terry. that would be cool as well. i loved that twist in the batman beyond episodes
bdvcai@yahoo.com Send Private Message
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.