Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | Timm/Dini Era (Tas, TNBA, BB)

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to new view

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author New Batman Beyond films
Quinnplayn

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 16-03-2009 15:59
Hey there, I'm Quinnplayn. And here are ideas to new Batman Beyond movies. My first idea is called The New Robin. It's about an old friend from Terry's past that's come to Gotham trying to find who's Batman. His name is Ryan Gallander-he's 16, scientific genius, and very skilled with fighting and swords. He used to be defensless as a liitle kid when Terry used to be his big brother, but when the family moved, Ryan came across a martial arts master named Mu Tao. He's a calm, yet powerful fighter, fully trained in the ways of making a punch in less than 1 sec (I have yet to decide the name of the martial art style). After a few years, around the time Terry became Batman, Ryan competeted his training. With the city more safe, his family decided to move back. The bad guys in this movie, is about the alliance of the Jokersfrom the last movie, Return of the Joker, and what's left of the Royal Flush Gang-King, Sable Thorpe as the new queen and a new Ace(2.0). It's King's idea, but only to get a hold of brainwave microchips to brainwash every Joker gang in Gotham as an army. Realizing he's gonna need help, Terry has to put his trust in Ryan as the young genius must become the next Robin. There's more ideas coming.
Author RE: New Batman Beyond films
boywonder93

Gotham Civilian

Posted on 17-03-2009 10:16
Awesome idea.

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
Quinnplayn

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 17-03-2009 18:10
Do you think I should add anything to make it interesting?
Phil

Medal 
Vigilante

Posted on 17-03-2009 23:21
matt mcginnis becoming the next nightwing.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
matt the bat webb

Blue Collared Worker

Posted on 18-03-2009 12:42
well if you put to many charicters in a movie like that it might just get bland mabey just hint tward it.

the greatest victorys are won with your mind, then your body
randommattwebb Send Private Message
boywonder93

Gotham Civilian

Posted on 18-03-2009 15:21
I think that you should leave the whole nightwing thing alone because in batman beyond joker returns they say that dick grayson is still an active vigilante

Cody
Lfanmangator FinkaMinka93 Send Private Message
Chris

Webmaster

Medal 
Dark Knight

Posted on 18-03-2009 18:48
Actually what Barb says is "Look up Nightwing sometime, does he have stories to tell" That's not saying he's active, I mean really, he would be in his 60's.

There was rumors of a movie that would deal with Dick training is own Batman and it would come down to Terry and this other guy battling it out..

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
TheDarkTAysOn

Arkham Inmate

Posted on 19-03-2009 17:26
hmm, its a nice thought and an interesting story, but I think to add robin to batman beyond would be stretching it. Because the character of Robin is intended to bring out a lighter side in Batman, and don't get me wrong, I love robin and think he's awesome, but Terry isn't as dark of a character as bruce, in fact Terry is pretty much "the new robin" in the sence that he brings out a lighter side in bruce, so it's kind of like Terry is Batman and Robin at the same time, so to add Robiin to it, personally, I think would make it a little cheesy. But thats just my opinion. I like the idea about the jokerz gang and the royal flush gang.
Phil

Medal 
Vigilante

Posted on 19-03-2009 17:58
good point in terry being both batman and robin at the same time.

that movie Chris was talking about seems interesting. i hope it happens! dick's batman vs. bruce's indirect biological son. lol.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
TheDarkTAysOn

Arkham Inmate

Posted on 19-03-2009 21:58
thank you!

yah, I would've liked to see what happened to dick grayson in batman beyond, but I doubt they'd do anything with it now, but I can still be a wishful thinker
Quinnplayn

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 20-03-2009 15:05
well I think there should be a new partner and one that's already skiled. You see in my story, Ryan is a computer genius. He was able to create nanomites that have the same technology as the batsuit, so the old robin suit can be imrpoved. The style is the same, it's just that there's jet boots, the cape can turn into a glider and he's able to create a barrage of weapons,even some that have the R, for he has a thing for birds. Also, his sword is enchanted. It was made by his master's father to symbolize wisdom and power in the service of good. However, many thieves tried to take it and use it as a tool to serve their greed, but it would be their downfall for the sword can't harm or kill anything good or common criminals; it can only destroy those that are pure evil or machine. The father could not take it any more so he hid the sword, where Ryan's master, the son, would know. After Ryan's training was complete, master Mu Tao gave him the sword, feeling that it's destined to be with him. What do u think about that part
JustAnotherBatfan

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 23-03-2009 11:12
Enchanted? Too Disneyish. Maybe it could be tech advanced beyond that of Krypton, as it can hold against Superman.

Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.
Quinnplayn

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 23-03-2009 16:32
Basically, the sword has magical propeties, for Mu Tao's father learned some magic skiils. He'd make sure that if any criminal would try to use the sword, would be their downfall; only for good. Not sure about the technology thing. For nothing made on Earth can harm superman.
TheDarkTAysOn

Arkham Inmate

Posted on 25-03-2009 02:40
yah, when you say enchanted it makes me think of the ads for that movie a couple years ago, enchanted...barf. It's cool that he has a sword, but I think you might be looking too much into the sword and not enough into the character himself
Quinnplayn

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 09-04-2009 19:04
Well, the sword things is later on like near the end. The new Robin has incredible martail arts skiils, but I can't thnk of a good name for a made up martail art style. Let me know if you guys can think of anything
A_Spidey_Fan

Gotham Civilian

Posted on 21-04-2009 17:19
Sounds pretty good Quinnplayn, although I do agree with the whole Terry being both Batman and Robin at the same time to a degree. Still, be cool to see a actual Robin Beyond, eventhough at some point, your character would either have to stop being "Robin" for whatever reason, or he leaves Gotham but takes the "Robin" mantle to become a member of the Future Titans or a full time member of the Future JL or something like that.

I do have an idea of a Batman Beyond theme movie as well, something that I was thinking about recently. A movie about the return of Kyodai Ken(AKA: The Ninja). In my movie, Terry is fighting a Ninja who is attacking Wayne Powers/Enterprises, and Bruce through the suit's lens, sees a tattoo pattern that's the same as what Kyodai had. When Terry decides to persue the Ninja, Burce tells him not to. It's later found out that the ninja is actually an apprentice of Kyodai Ken, the ninja who was Bruce's rivial back when he was training in martial arts, and was thought to may have died in their last encounter(Remember at the end of the episode "Day Of The Samurai", when Alfrend made comment how Kyodai decided death instead of accepting Bruce's help, Bruce did say something like "Ninja's are good a deception. We may see him again" or something like that). Some stuff happens in the middle(More matchs between Terry and the Ninja, Terry's life, etc.). Terry would either be in his final year in High School or 1st year at college.

It would turn out that the apprentice Ninja is really a student at Terry's School/College. The kid who's the Ninja is so caught up in Kyodai's hatrad of Bruce that he willing follows whatever his master saids to please him, thinking that Bruce was wrong to best him. Terry is soon defeated and kidnapped by the Ninja, and Kyodai tells the "Rich Man's Son" that if he want's to see him again, he has to meet Kyodai for 1 final match. Bruce accepts and the 2 old masters have a battle royal, showing dispuite age, they can both still fight good. Meanwhile, Terry and the Ninja both fight, as Terry tries to reason with him. Eventually, Kyodai is finally defeated and he dies(Bruce doesn't kill him of course. Either because he chose death than living with defeat by Bruce, or because he used some sort of drug that was keeping him alive, but it finally took it's toll on him). The kid who's a Ninja decides to no longer follow Kyodai's path at some point, realizing that it was wrong or something like that. He promises to keep Batman's secret a secret, and decides to leave Gotham to follow his own path.

Or you know, maybe he can become the new Robin, as a way to help right the wrongs he did or something like that. Like I said, just ideas. It defently still needs some holes to fill in, like what causes the kid to no longer follow Kyodai's path. But again, these are just basic ideas.
Wisdom

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 15-05-2009 12:00
Quinnplayn may I say you have talent that it shouldn't be wasted. May I suggest that you should write a Fan fiction with your idea and then past it on this site so we can read it.

Wisdom
Quinnplayn

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 16-05-2009 21:01
Thanks you, but do u know who's in charge of this website so i can show him my idea?

Anyway, here's part 1 of my story
It's start out with the Dee Dee twins trying to get the other jokerz out of prison. by the time they got to leave the prison, Terry shows up(As batman) and there goes the usual fighting, but the Dee Dee twins were able to use a device to blind Terry for a minute so the gang could escape, but little do either of them know. three people look from a far. Then there's the intro where I think there should be a song from Linkin Park, just edited. Then Terry get's to the cave, seeing Bruce going through paperwork now being CEO of wanyne enterprises(From Return of the Joker). the next day terry, dana and max just hang around class, when a new kid comes and says hey terry. the kid is Ryan Galland who used to live in gotham when he and terry were little. He's the kind of kid who used to get bullied and terry was his babysitter. They got along so well, but Ryan's parents decided to move to Japan because at the time, there was no Batman defending Gotham, but now that there is they come back. Ryan is also a supergenious and went by through school so fast he already graduated college, but kept it on the hush-hush a little to be in high school for the experience and to hang with Terry. Ryan's also come to discover Gotham's biggest secret-Who is/was Batman? For now, the reason is unknown, but he see the difference between the Batman defending Gotham now and the one from the past-height and weight really and how is it possible for over half a century legend to still go on when he's too old. He suspects wheather it's a new generation or it's the same guy just eternal, that's what he plans to find out
Wisdom

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 16-05-2009 21:20
nice!! now what happens?!?! how are they going to meet?

Wisdom
Quinnplayn

Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Posted on 16-05-2009 21:58
It'll happen, don't worry.
Ok here's part 2
three people from part 1 are the remaining members of the Royal Flush gang the original King with a new Queen(Sable Thorpe from the King's Ransom episode) and a new version of the Ace robot. they found the Jokerz gang to propose an alliance to kill Batman once and for all. To do that, they propose to steal some technology to give them an egde. meanwhile Ryan, prepares a little party for his comeback and invites the whole school at that dance place. Terry said he'll try, but the bad guys was able to steal the technology-wierd looking chips and two robotic suits. Terry tried to stop them, but the alliance was too much for him. Anyway, Ryan was upset that Terry didn't come and Flash was being a Bad Word Here! and called a dance off. Ryan did spectacular moves and showed him up. later he danced with max and there's a little love moment from there. the wierd chips the jokerz and royal flush gang got are brainwave chips-designed to enter the brain when implanted on the neck and obeys anyone with the control. The gang set up the alliance to prepare their big plan-brainwash all the jokerz gangs to have an army and take over the city
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.