Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 10 of 10 << < 7 8 9 10
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 26-02-2010 01:48
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Recently, Mattel has released a Hot Wheels Monster Duo 2 pack, which features a Monster Jam Truck and a 1:64 scale car. Well, according to Hollywood Die-cast, they released a Batman theme 1, which comes with a Monster Jam Truck Batmobile, and the Tim Burton/Micheal Keaton/1st 2 Batman Batmobile. As well, it appears that some newer 1:50 scale Batman vehicles are now out as well, with the owner of Hollywood Die-cast finding the Batmissle.

Here are some links for more info, with the 1st to the main Hollywood Die-cast website ( Look for articles " 2/16/10 - A Dynamic Duo! " , and " 2/22/10 - Batman Returns Batmissile " ) , the 2nd-3rd on the Monster Duo 2 Pack, and the last showing a package picture of the 1:50 scale Batmissle:

- http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/
- http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/batman%20HW%20monster%20duo.JPG
- http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/batman%20HW%20monster%20duo%20batmobile%20CU.JPG
- http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/batman%20returns%20batmissile%20HW%20CU.JPG
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 26-02-2010 09:14
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Series 3 is out at Toys R Us now. I picked up the Batmissile and 1989 Batwing
They also reissued Super Friends Batmobile, 1966 Batmobile and 1966 Batboat as part of the series.

I never did see the Series 2 Bat-Pod, but I have all the rest released so far.

RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 29-04-2010 18:13
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I found most of the Batmobile Series 3 last night, I got The Superfriends Batmobile, The animated Series with battle damage the Batboat, the Batwing and the Batmissle. The only one I didn't get was the Batmobile with the Hitch. Now to get the Batpod and the camo Batmobile and I'll be caught up!

You can find them all here:
http://www.batman...index.php

I love this series. But once again I feel Mattel is screwing this up. Out of all the countless vehicles they can do we're getting a Penguin Batmobile:

Why? But here's a list of vehicles I'd like to see made:

Live Action
1966:
The Batcopter
Catmobile
Jokermobile
Any other villains vehicles

1989:
Batmobile

1992:
Penguins Duck

1995:
Batwing
Batboat

1998:
Bathammer
Redbird
Batsled
Freezemobile

2008:
Joker's Semi
Bruce's Lamborghini

Animated:
The Adventures Of Batman Batmobile
The Superpowers Batmobile (Yes it's different than the Superfriends Batmobile)
Superfiends Batcopter
Superfriends Batplane

The Animated Series:
The Batwing/Plane
Batcycle
Police Car

The New Batman Adventures
Batmobile
Batwing/plane
Batcycle

Batman Beyond
Batmobile

The Batman
Both Batmobiles
The Batboat
The Batwing
The Batcycle

Batman: The Brave & The Bold
Batmobile
The Batjet
The Batcycle

Comic
To many to name..LOL.
The Red Bird
Batgirls Batcycle (the new one)
Nightwings Car
The Batrocket
Batplanes
Batboats

There are so many versions that we will never get them all but those are the ones I want..LOL

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 30-04-2010 10:18
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I was able to find the Bat-Pod at TRU, so I think I have everything from that series. I picked up the SDCC Bat-Pod / Batmobile on eBay and it has a Batman figure on the Bat-Pod that is not on the regular release.

I also picked up a 1:43 scale 1966 Batmobile. THIS is what Mattel should have released instead of the 1:50 scale version we got. The only two gripes I have about the 1:43 is the Rocket Tubes are just a little too tall and there are slots, but no red paint for the red light on top. There is a small clear red dome at the very top, but not the sides.

Aside from that, the detail is amazing. There are markings on the Compass, there is a Red Batphone with a cord, there is striping on the seats, there is even a “Bat Turn” sign on the Arch. They even etched the gas cap door on Robins side of the car. They are limited to 10,000 units world wide and I have yet to see them in stores, so I ordered a 2nd one on eBay too.

While the 1:50 scale is nice, it does not compare well side by side to the Corgi 1:43 Scale Batmobiles. I really want to display them all together, but I will end up keeping them in the same display case, but on different shelves.

They have shown 1:50 scale versions of the other film Batmobiles, but I have not seen these show up yet. It would be great to see Mattel do 1:43 Elite versions of them as well.

Edited by FlaBat on 07-07-2010 09:27
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 30-04-2010 17:35
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

So there are 7 new cars coming in 2010, but where are they?

http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/news/news.aspx?news_id=969

RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 07-07-2010 02:16
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Recently, the Hot Wheels Collectors site posted pictures of their Basic 1:64 scale Batman: The Brave And The Bold Batmobile, and stated that it should start showing up around the end of July 2010. It's part of the Basic 2010 New Models ( Yellow Banner ) line. In the U.S., it will be Car # 42/44 , while Internationally, it will be Car # 49/52. Here's the link for pics and info from the Hot Wheels Collectors site:

- http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/Library/ImageViewer/?source=sneaks&nid=null&cid=null&smid=null&ContentType=SneakPeek-HWC&sid=2969
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 21-07-2010 14:19
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Got some updates. 1st off, I believe we've mention this before, but I do want to further verify that yes, Hot Wheels did make 1:43 scale 1960's T.V. Batmobile. It's part of their Hot Wheels Elite 1:43 scale line, as mentioned on their website. Good for those who felt the 1:50 scale 1960's T.V. Batmobile isn't good enough for their 1:43 scale collection. I can tell you that from the picture, it looks like a scaled down verison of the 1:18 Elite ( So in otherwords, logo is correct size and look, and the back tubes aren't very short, unlike the 1:50 verison ) . Here's are links from the Hot Wheels Elite site for pics and info:

- http://www.hotwheels-elite.com/collection/171/batmantm_sub-collection.php
- http://www.hotwheels-elite.com/collection/batmantm_sub-collection/205/1966-tv-series-batmobiletm_sub.php

Next, I got 2 updates from Hollywood Die-cast. 1st off, for the Hot Wheels 1:64 Scale Colour Shifters line ( The 1 where you pour hot or cold water to change the car's colour ) , they've now released a Batman Begins/The Dark Knight Tumbler Batmobile, where you can change the colour of this Batmobile from Black to Desert Camo ( Or if you want, Batmobile to Tumbler ) . For those wondering, scuplt of this Batmobile is the more basic verison which you can use for many Hot Wheels tracks, not the more detailed and accurate Collectors Editon verison. I do hope they consider doing this to the Tim Burton and 1960's T.V. Batmobiles at least ( But to be more selfish, probably teh Burton 1 I'd want more since I don't have a Hot Wheels verison of that. I hope they consider having it change colour from black to blue with blue flames like they've done in the past ).

As well, Hollywood Die-cast has reported that the Basic Hot Wheels 1:64 scale Batman: The Brave And The Bold Batmobile is now or should be out very soon, as he's posted a pic from a eBay poster. This Batmobile is part of the 2010 HW Perimere tag ( Yellow Banner ) from the basic line. In the U.S., it's Car# 42/44 , while Internationally, it will be Car# 49/52 ( Which is the verison that the eBay poster has ). Here are the links, with the 1st to the main Hollywood Die-cast website, the 2nd to the picture of the Colour Shifters Batmobile, and the last to the Brave And The Bold Batmobile:

- http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/
- http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/BatmanColorShifter2.jpg
- http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/HW%20brave%20bold%20batmobile.JPG

For the reports from Hollywood Die-cast, look the articles "7/14/10 - Just Add Water!", and "6/17/10 - Batmobile Shipping!" (I think for the "6/17/10", it's suppose to be "7/17/10" ) .
Edited by A_Spidey_Fan on 21-07-2010 14:20
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 21-07-2010 19:33
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yes last year Mattel did release a 1:43 scale Hot Wheels Elite1966 TV Batmobile limited to 10,000 units. By now the only place to find one would be on eBay. Here’s a better look at mine.

This is what Mattel should have made in the first place and stayed away from the 1:50 scale.

RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 30-07-2010 00:34
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Just to let everyone know, that Hot Wheels has re-released the Monster Truck Batmobile in the Monster Jams, this time, with some brown sploths of paint on it to repersent a " Muddy/dirty " verison of it. The Truck is the same scale as the 1 that's in the Monster Jams 2 pack with the Tim Burton Batmobile. I believe it's under a sub series call " Flag Series " .
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 16-09-2010 01:01
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Couple of things:

(1.) For Canadians, both Hot Wheels 1:64 scale Batman: The Brave And The Bold Batmobile ( 2010 HW Perimere Car # 49/52, Yellow Banner ) , and the Hot Wheels Custom Mortors Starter Kits: The Dark Knight Batmobile is now out.

(2.) According to Hot Wheels Collector website, the Hot Wheels 1:64 scale The Batman Batmobile is going to be re-released as part of the 2011 Track Stars subline of the Basic line. This time, the Batmobile's lines are Red, and I think the windows are Red too. Expected release date is sometime in Mid-October 2010. Here's the link from Hot Wheels Collectors website for more info:

- http://www.hotwhe...&sid=3015

(3.) Hollywood Die-cast has reported that for the Hot Wheels Batman 1:50 scale vehicles, both the Armored Up Burton Batmobile, and the Batblade from Batman And Robin are now out in the U.S. Here's the link from Hollywood Die-cast for more info, and look for the articles " 9/3/10 - Dynamic Duo " , and " 9/14/10 - "Shields Up!" for more info and pics:

- http://www.hollyw...cast.com/

(4.) Hot Wheels now has some sort of small Pocket RC Vehicles, which can sort of fold up into the pocket size cotroller. The vehicles use threads. What's interesting is according to the back packaging, there's going to be the Tumbler/Batmobile based on the 1st 2 Nolan Batman movies( Batman Begins and The Dark Knight ), which I haven't seen yet.
Edited by A_Spidey_Fan on 16-09-2010 01:11
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 19-09-2010 20:11
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

There is also a new (4th) version of the 1/24 scale Batman Monster Truck. Asst# T3432. It comes in an all clear “box”. Unlike other previous versions this one is all blacked out. The shocks are not silver or chrome. The windows are black not dark red. The headers are very short, not long. The inset detail on the fins is black not silver. There are no decals on the lower frame and the black lower frame is different tooling than before on the front and rear. The lower gray axle part is different too. The Turbine parts under the fins are silver, not black like the others before and there is no detail inside the exhaust cones. It has a “2 Time Monster Jam Racing Champion” decal on the roof, while the prior one only said “2007 Monster Jam Racing Champion”.

RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 21-09-2010 07:32
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I haven't seen that 1/24 Batmobile in stores yet, but all of the others in the new packaging seem to be available.

The complete history of the Batmobile: BatmobileHistory.com
Scale models of Batmobiles & more: spencer1984.com
http://www.batmobilehistory.com Send Private Message
RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 21-09-2010 10:15
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I thought it was a reissue too, but it just looked different. It also has smaller wheels/tires than the others.

RE: Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile News - Posted on 23-10-2010 11:03
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Looks like this series is over. There were no new 1:50 Hot Wheels Batmobiles shown at SDCC this year. I just picked up the Batman Forever Batmobile and the Batman & Robin Batmobile which were the last two I was missing. These were shown at SDCC in 2009 and are just now making it to TRU.

Aside from wishing they had done them in 1:43 scale and not 1:50, I love the series. It’s sad to see it end. I was hoping that it would continue with more of the animated series Batmobiles from The New Batman Adventures, The Batman, Batman Beyond or Batman The Brave and the Bold.

Page 10 of 10 << < 7 8 9 10
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.