Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | All Other DCU Animated Shows

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 15-02-2011 14:11
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Chris wrote:
Did you notice though, that his office was in Metropolis? The once thing I don't like is Robin's laughing, though I didn't hear it as much in this new ep. I just find it annoying..

Yeah, I figured he was at the Metropolis branch of Wayne Enterprieses for a meeting or something.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 18-02-2011 23:40
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Looks like the Wally/Artemis romance is picking up. I was pretty sure they'd end up getting together with how much they clashes in the last episode, and it certainly looks like that's the route they are going.

By the way, was I the only one suprised by the undertone of the episode?

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 21-02-2011 00:39
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

you mean the whole believing in magic thing? haha, i'm assuming it was a reference to how people are with religion in the real world - i thought it worked in the context of the dc universe.

if they ever get into religion, that would make me surprised, but not so much magic. because magic is actually real in the dcu, haha.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 05-03-2011 13:16
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

This last episode was the first one I was kind of "Eh" about, if you know what I mean. I'm not a big Aquaman fan, so the Atlantis angle wasn't too exciting for me at first. Though I did warm up to the episode as it went on. I thought Black Manta was pretty badass for guy who can only shoot lasers out of his eyes lol

My favorite parts were the scenes with the various other heroes at home. Particularly Robin and Artemis' scenes. And I thought the scene with Megan and Conner was actually pretty cute.

BTW, the Clayface & Alfred cameoes and the scenes in Gotham kind of made me wish they would do a Batman series with this animation style.

R.I.P. Heath
Edited by Razhwurz on 05-03-2011 13:17
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 22-03-2011 10:59
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

really? i liked the atlantis stuff. and i thought it was cool how they showed garth, and how in this earth, some other kid (kaldur) became aqualad instead of him. my guess is he will go straight to becoming the tempest, skipping the aqualad stuff.

i hope one day they do a gotham city focused episode with just batman and robin. maybe one episode with just the JL members? i feel like that would be pretty cool.

RE: Young Justice - Posted on 22-03-2011 22:58
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Phil wrote:
really? i liked the atlantis stuff. and i thought it was cool how they showed garth, and how in this earth, some other kid (kaldur) became aqualad instead of him. my guess is he will go straight to becoming the tempest, skipping the aqualad stuff.

i hope one day they do a gotham city focused episode with just batman and robin. maybe one episode with just the JL members? i feel like that would be pretty cool.

Like I said, I warmed up to it as it went along. But I'm just not that into the Aquman.

Anywho, how about that Wally/Artemis, Bonner/Megan stuff? So far poor Robin's the only one without a little hanky panky.

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 28-03-2011 18:18
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

lol bonner. i know you mean conner, but that's just funny.

i think it's primarily because he's only 13. i'm sure they're reserving batgirl for robin. maybe starfire? i guess we'll have to wait and see. if the show runs on long enough, i think they'll save starfire for when grayson becomes nightwing.

we haven't really seen much of robin though...at least that's how it's been feeling anyway. can't wait til he gets the leader position...if he does, that is. haha.

RE: Young Justice - Posted on 29-03-2011 17:42
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Hahaha I think I accidentally gave poor Conner a new nickname. lol

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 25-04-2011 01:13
User Avatar Batmite1939
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

When is a new episode going to appear on Cartoon Network? This has been bugging me since the Bereft showed up. Two months ago.
Everyone I have asked keeps saying this Friday. But I've asked everyweek and nothin
Edited by Batmite1939 on 25-04-2011 01:14
RE: Young Justice - Posted on 25-04-2011 14:51
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

Batmite1939 wrote:
When is a new episode going to appear on Cartoon Network? This has been bugging me since the Bereft showed up. Two months ago.
Everyone I have asked keeps saying this Friday. But I've asked everyweek and nothin

I think we'll be seeing new episodes either in late May or early June.

As things are scheduled right now, they will run out of repeats on May 20. They should then start premiering new episodes on May 27 unless they have special programming on that night. If they do, then they may wait for the first Friday in June.

R.I.P. Heath
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.